Miss Right

Introverted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


"Hi... J-Just a little b-b-bit introduction of m-myself...  My name is K-Kang Hyora a-and I'm si-si-sixteen years old... I stu-stu-stu-stu... I'm s-s-sorry. I st-study at Bangtan H-High. I'm really s-s-shy so I never had a b-b-boyfriend..." 

 

I woke up early in the morning and went to the bathroom to take a shower. It's now 8:25am and school starts at 9:00am. I more like it here in my new school than my old school because I don't have to wake-up super early. In my old school, classes starts at 8:20am. I live alone because my parents have to work overseas to make money. I also have a part-time job at a cafe called 'Alpha Cafe' and I take orders.

 

It's now 8:45am. I went out of my apartment and locked the door. My school is just 10 minutes away from my apartment so it's really convenient to live in this apartment. I heard my neighbour's door open so I quickly hid behind the wall and peeked a bit. You see, my neighbour is Jeon Jungkook who also goes to my school and he's really popular because he loves to socialize and make friends, which is the total opposite of me. I saw him go towards the elevator and pressed the button. I admired his face while waiting for him to go but froze when he looked at me STRAIGHT IN THE EYE. 

 

*What do I do!?! What to do?!? Aish! Kang Hyora, why are you such a fool?!* I thought. I pretended that I was touching the wall and looking so interested in it. Jungkook tilted his head and wondered what I was doing but stopped and shook his head then the elevator made a 'ting' sound. He went in and I placed my right hand on my chest calming my heart.

 

*Aish! How did he notice me?! Darn it!* I thought again hit my head lightly. The elevator made a 'ting' sound and I quickly walked going to the elevator with my head looking. 

 

"Hey! Good morning, Hyora!" My friendly neighbour, Jaeho said while smiling and waving at me. I bowed and quietly said 'Good morning', which I doubt that he heard. I quickly went inside the elevator and pressed 'G'.

 

Meanwhile, Jeon Jungkook just walked out from the elevator and went to his mail and checked if there's any but there was none. He shrugged his shoulder and thought about the girl he saw.

 

"I wonder what's so interesting about that wall. Oh and she goes to Bangtan High! How come I never knew?" Jungkook talked to himself and looked at the wall in front of him wondering what's so interested about it. He was about to touch the wall just like the girl he saw but he heard the 'ting' sound of the elevator and saw the girl he saw awhile ago with her head down. He cleared his throat and pretended that he was just scratching his head.

 

*Aigoo! Why is he still here?!? How am I going to walk to Bangtan High comfortably?* Hyora thought and looked away from him. Jungkook walked first so Hyora was behind him. Jungkook crossed the road but Hyora didn't instead she crossed the other one so she would be at the other side of the road from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter