Sky of Love

Sky of Love

 

 

 

Attention all passengers of Flight 88 boarding to Bangkok please proceed to gate 8.

 

A girl that’s white as snow with sunglasses in tight jeans and simple tee gets up from her seat and smile brightly upon hearing the announcement.

The girl looks gorgeous even with just simple outfit. Beauty shines as she walks towards the said gate.

People at the scene are like watching a runway fashion show as the girl walk through pass them. People gawk but the girl doesn’t even take a glimpse on them.

 

 

Slowly taking off her sunglasses as she settled down on her First Class seat, settle down right beside the window.

 

Dark sky, cold weather definitely not a good day to most, but the bright smile on her face never left as she stares outside. She didn’t even bother greeting the person settling down beside her. She was lost on her little own world, more like dreaming.

 

After a half an hour of waiting, the attendant finally announce as they are about to depart.

 

The weather got worst as the rain start pouring down hard with a thunder.

It’s a 5 hr flight, but instead of taking a nap the girl decided to read some HC magazine.

She’s too engrossed with the magazine when the plane suddenly shakes, startling the passengers.

The plane continues shaking harder which caused the passengers to panic.

Everyone immediately put their seatbelts on.

Scream after scream when the lights suddenly went on and off as the plane shakes harder and engine slows down and oxygen mask pops out which adds the tension.

 

Everyone is on panic mode aside from the girl who’s calmly sat down with her eyes close.

The girl just closes her eyes with a calm face. The girl who is sitting beside her look at her weirdly and thinks that it must be the girl’s way to calm herself.

 

 

The scene finally went back to normal after awhile and people sigh in relief

Passengers mumble some thankful prayers as they pass through the terrifying scene.

 

The girl beside decided to ask the girl as she finally calms herself.

“Hi.” She greeted with a slight bow.

“Hi.” The girl turns her head and greeted her back with a smile.

“I’m Yoona by the way.” She introduced and reaches out her hand which the girl accepts.

“I’m Jessica, nice to meet you.” The girl said with a bright smile.

“Can I ask you something?” she asked which earned a nod from the other girl. “Why are you so calm earlier? Aren’t you afraid?”

“Ohhh...” the girl smiled and continues. “I was.”

“But how can you be so calm?”

“Simple......My fiancée is the pilot.” The girl answered smiling brightly as the mention of the lover.

“So?.” She was really oblivious of what the girl is implying to.

The girl chuckles upon seeing her confuse face.

“I’m here.” The girl said and slowly turns her head and gaze outside and continue

“ She won’t let me get hurt.”

 

Yoona was obviously taken aback at the answer. She was amaze on how the girl Jessica trusted her lover. She just nod and said nothing on the rest of the flight.

 

After hours on the air, they finally landed safely in Bangkok.

Jessica slowly gets up and smiled at Yoona and took her hand carry bag before bidding their goodbyes.

 

She was walking on the hallway at the airport when someone called out her name.

She slowly turns around and smiled happily as she saw her fiancée waves at her while walking towards her.

 

“Soo!” she yelled.

She immediately flung her hands over the girl. The tall girl smiled widely as she return the hug.

“Hey~ Are you okay?” Sooyoung asked her as she tightened the hug. “Were you scared?”

Jessica nod vigorously and hug her  tight.

“I’m sorry if I scare you baby~” she said with a pout.

Jessica chuckled as she can already picture out the pout her fiancée is giving her. She immediately broke the hug and pinch Sooyoung’s cheeks.

“It’s okay. I know you won’t let me get hurt.”

Sooyoung smiled widely and give her a kiss on forehead.

“Ofcourse, I won’t” She said and wrap her arms around her Sica. “I love you.”

Jessica smiled upon hearing those words. She hugs her on her waist.

“I love you too.”

 

They broke the hug and stare at each other’s eyes, slowly lean towards each other and sealed with a kiss.

“Don’t worry. I’ll make it up to you later baby~” she said teasingly which brightens her face.

“You better do a good job then.” She retort back and bite her lips and walk ahead waving her y body obviously teasing her.

 

“hm.. are you trying to seduce me?” Sooyoung then said smiling.

“I don’t know, are you seducible?” Jessica then turns her head and raised her brows and grabbed her waist to pull her closer.

She laughed at her action and let out a chuckle. She then leaned down to Jessica’s ear.

“Absolutely…” she smirks then wrapped her arm to her waist as they walk out the airport.