I am sorry

I Heart You

Jungah pov :

Mario : "noona?"

I opened my eyes and I see a tall handsome man standing infront of me.

Me : "O-o-ohh?"

I was shocked to see him.. Mario Maurer. I never expect to see him right here.. right now. He smiled at me. I was getting blush. Whenever he smiles at me, I always get butterflies in my stomach. He has such a wonderful smile. Every girl will fell for him when they see his smile. My face getting redder and redder.. "Oh God, please. why is this happening to me ? Why must he be here ? oh will you stop being blush jungah ?" I think to myself.

Mario : "Mind if I seat next to you ?"

"OH HELL NO !! I DON'T MIND AT ALL GORGEOUS !!" It seems like this world is all mine when he wants to seat next to me. 

Me : "Oh ? Oh! No no.. hehe"

Mario : "Hehe okay... so, what are you doing here noona ?"

Ahh, I finally get a chance to seat next to him. THE Mario Maurer. He smells sooooo nice.

Me : "well... nothing haha. Just taking some fresh air. Its kinda boring to stay at the dorm all day long haha"

Mario : ".. umm yeah you're right haha. Its really boring at the dorm. haha"

Me : "umm you're here for some fresh air too?"

Mario : "haha bingo ~~ I was kinda tired with our tight schedule.. I need some peace of mind ya know haha.. So I came here.. and I met.. you, noona hehe"

Me : "ahh~~" Oh god, he is so cute !~~ The way he says 'bingo' was so cute ! I really wanna pinch those cheeks !

Mario : "Umm, noona. Can I ask you something ?"

Suddenly, I get an uncomfortable feelings.

Me : "Um sure. what is it?"

Mario : "The night on Inki's Gayo Daejun, why were you crying?"

Me : "oh ? how did u..." Oh shoot.. how did you know about I was crying that night ? I thought I was all alone that time.. eh WAIT! the guy...omo!

Mario : "Remember the guy that who asked you weird questions like 'are you human?' on room 8?"

Me : ".. cant be.. so are you that guy ?!"

Mario : "hehe umm yeah. That was me noona.. "

Me : ".. oh.. ermm.. sorry I was kinda rude to you that time"

Mario : "rude ? haha nahh its okay noona, I dont mind at all"

Me : "really ? hehe"

Mario : "yeah ! umm so mind telling me what happen?"

Me : "oh.. ermm.." Telling you what happen ? My eyes are getting teary thinking about my problems. Mario, for the moment there you made me forget all those things then suddenly you asked me what happen ? Why ? God, thinking what happen really hurts me. My tears started to fall..

Mario : "noona ? are you okay ?" He seems worried. I'm sorry Mario, but I can't.. I can't tell you what actually happen. No matter how much I want to tell you.. but I just can't.. I can't..  "here noona.. take this" He hands me his handkerchief. "Take it.. wipe your tears.."

Me : "Th-th-ank.. yo-u" He is so nice to me. Why are you being so nice to me ? I started to cry harder..

Mario : "hushh noona.. shhh.. it's gonna be okay. Look, I don't know what is actually happen to you, what is actually bothering you but please.. stop crying.."

Mario pov :

Oh no.. Jungah noona started to cry. Ahh you baboo mario ahh! Look what have you done !! You're making her crying!! Ahhh!! stupid!

Me : "Noona, please.. don't cry no more.."

? : "YAHH!!!! *slap*

Me : "Ouch!!" Darn, that was hurt! I looked up and I saw Kahi noona.. She was so angry. 

Jungah : "Unnie!"

Kahi : "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER HUH ?!!"

Jungah : "unnie-yah! Kahi unnie, he didn't do anything!"

Kahi : "OH YEAH ?! GET UP YOU JERK !!" She grabs my shirt and shes ready to give another slap but then Jungah noona stopped her..

Jungah : "UNNIE!! PLEASE !! IT'S NOT HIM !! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME!"

Kahi : "AHHH!! *slap* She gave me another slap. 

Jungah : "UNNIE !! PLEASEEE !!! IF YOU KEEP HITTING HIM, I'LL QUIT !!!"

Kahi : ".. moh ? what did you say?"

Jungah : "I'll quit from After School if you keep hitting him! It's not his fault.. If you want to slap someone, slap me ! I am the one who deserve it! After all what I have done to you.. to the kids.. I AM THE ONE WHO DESERVE TO BE SLAPPED !" Jungah noona runs away from both of us..

Kahi : "Jjun-jung-jungah-yah !!" Kahi noona let me go and runs towards Jungah noona..

I got up..  "ahhh~~.. it hurts so bad.. man.. that woman.." I felt my cheek. Jungah noona.. Should I go find her ? She seems so upset just now. I really started to get worried. "What if she try to do stupid thing? ahhh you babooo mario.. if you didn't start saying those thing, she'll probably won't get sad. Her and Kahi noona will probably won't get into any argument.. ahh yah!! stupid mario !!!" I said to myself. I was so frustrated with myself. "Mario, you're resposible for this.. hmm you gotta solve this and you better go find her no matter what. Make sure she's safe.." I started to go find for Jungah noona.

Jungah pov :

I ran away from both of them. I ran as hard as I could. Tears keep falling. I can't stop crying. To think I yelled like that to Kahi unnie make me feel more angry with myself. I keep crying harder and harder.. 

Kahi : "Jungah-yah!! Wait !!"

I saw Kahi unnie is chasing after me. Then suddenly I saw a taxi coming towards me.

Me : "TAXI!" The taxi stops and I got into the taxi.

Taxi's driver : "Where you wanna go miss ?"

Me : "ANYWHERE ! just go ! pali!" I asked the driver to hurry up because Kahi unnie is catching up.

Kahi : "Jungah-yah ! WAIT!! I'm sorry !! Jungah!"

Me : "Hurry !!" the driver is a lil bit shocked hearing my command.

Taxi's driver : "O-o-oh.. o-oh.. okay.."

*vroom*

Kahi : "Jung-jung-ah.." 

I looked at the back and I saw Kahi unnie.. shes stop chasing. Her face.. Oh god, I will never be able to forget her face. Her face shows the sadness. "I am sorry kahi unnie.. I am sorry.." I cried.. harder and harder..

Taxi's driver : "Miss ? Are you okay?"

Me : "....." Jungah.. what have you done.. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Look look look ! I got another new reader ! haha thank you ! I really love you guys ! haha. Wow, 4 chapters in not more than 24 hours haha. I hope I can give you a much awesome chapter in the future ~~ Enjoy guys ~~

Btw, Mario Maurer is a Thai actor. He is so hot ^^ LOL & I agree that Mario & JungAh couple can be the most awesome couple ever lol"