1. Public - Sungjae/Joy

In Triangles (Oneshot collections)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"We need to talk"

 

"just say it, Kim Namjoo"

 

"it's about our fans, my dear Yook Sungjae"

 

" 'our' fans? you mean.. Pinkpanda and Melody?"

 

"no. our fans"

  

               

--

 

"Kim Namjoo, Yook Sungjae.. You two were choosen to do a duet for 'A Cube For Season' next project. So.. prepare yourself, kids!"

 

"Aah really? But why it has to be Sungjae and I? Usually it's Eunji eonnie, right?"

 

"Dunno. I think it's because the public now already know that you two are close, even they're dunno what's the real relationship between you two. At the end, this project is a tease for them to wondering and will be a total success for our company!"

 

"Aish, so Cube using my relationship with Sungjae to get more attention? How if more weird gossip will come?"

 

"Why joo? I'm okay with it. Do you really feel uncomfortable with this collab?"

 

"N-no.. it's not like that, jae. I'm totally okay with it. I'm just anticipating"

 

"Do you remember ISAC every year? Our fans always give us possitive response. They even want us to make more moments. And I think you already know that Sungjae-Namjoo shippers are huge. So you don't have to worry that much, joo.

And remember.. every single problem that you have, you must share it to me. We are best friend, right?"

 

"You right. Thanks a lot for comforting me, Sungjae"

 

"There's no need to say thanks. Just remember, Kim Namjoo and Yook Sungjae are best friend.

Forever"

 

--

 

 

"Aah wae? Did our fans already guess that it's us in the teaser?"

 

"Last minute I checked, it's still only a few of them in comment section who had guess correctly. But it's not what I wanted to talking about, jae. This is about our rumor"

 

"Namjoo-aah don't you remember my words that you don't have to worr-"

 

"I know, Yook Sungjae.. I know. But please listen to me carefully. Do you know exactly what are all our fans and the other idols thinking about our real relationship?"

 

"..It's about me, you, and.. Hyuk. Am I right?"

 

"It started from Apink and BtoB's chuseok photoshoot, ISAC, and even selcas, our fans started shipping us.

Then when you started your dramas, we're not as close as before because of your busy schedule. Not so long after that, Hyuk came to our friendship in public which seems like the netz thought that I got closer to Sanghyuk more than you before. Do you know how our fans and the others catch it?"

 

Sungjae became silent. He wanted to digest her words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter