Introduction

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, do you love me?”

“To the moon and back.”

Jamie smiled at their usual exchange and snuggled closer to the boy that lay next to her. Feeling the warmth of his girlfriend’s body, Jimin smiled and ran his fingers through her long, jet-black hair. It was almost some sort of ritual that the couple had shared to cuddle with one another after a long day at work in order to relieve the stress that the two had been slowly building up as the day went on. Lying beside one another and taking in each other’s familiar touch had relaxed them in a way that no other thing was able to do.

Taking her hand off of Jimin’s chest, Jamie let her hand roam towards his face and cupped the side of his cheek, chuckling as he showed off his adorable eye smile that she had grown to love so much. Giving him a slight peck on the cheek, Jamie got up from the bed that they had shared and made her way towards the bathroom.

“I’m taking a shower first, yeah?” Jamie questioned, although already knowing the answer to her question.

“Why not change things up a bit and take one together?” Jimin joked.

“Sure,” Jamie replied simply, slowly taking off her blouse and winking at the now blushing Jimin.

Pouting a bit at his girlfriend’s teasing, Jimin covered his eyes with his fingers and did his best to cover the redness that had spread across his face.

“If you’re going to try and pretend to be bashful, at least make sure I don’t see your eyes peeking through your fingers,” Jamie laughed and watched as Jimin removed his hands from his face and continued to display his usual playful pout.

“Is it my fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter