the last gang

Underground Angels

Hoon was too distracted the whole time in class. The strong presence of a stalker, someone who seemed to be able to beat Hoon down, and the letter, everything was a mess. There were no clues to who this person is, at all. Does this person have secret abilities like himself?                                         

“Yeo Hoonmin! Would you mind paying attention here?” His homeroom teacher sternly glared at him.

“I’m not feeling well, I’m leaving.” Hoon said coolly, grabbed his stuff and left the class, leaving his teacher staring at him in disbelief.

It was as if the blood vessels in his heart found themselves tied into a knot. And Hoon was unable to untie it. He needed to know. He was afraid, but he needed, and wanted to know. He walked down the road, looking at the white pigeons fly.

Hoon suddenly felt the movement of a bullet flying towards the back of his head. He quickly ducked down and looked behind. It was another gang that Hoon didn’t recognize. Besides, he fought so much, it was hard to remember. He doesn’t know why they wanted to kill him, but he knows they wanted his life.

Hoon pulled out his daggers from the pouches attached to his school jeans, just above his socks. He dashed towards two men and stabbed them with the daggers, accurately at the heart. The fatal wound immediately killed them. Only two down, at least fifty more to go.

Hoon’s fast reflexes allowed him to be agile. They were too slow to even touch him. After screams of horror and spurts of red liquid, Hoon’s uniform was again, stained with blood. The smell of metal surfaced the opened area. No one was in sight and Hoon was the last one standing.

He wiped off the blood from his daggers and inspected at the mass of bodies. They were all wearing white tuxedos, which was a weird sight as normal, typical gangs which attacked Hoon wore either black casual clothing or tuxedos, depending on how well they were financed. Gangs didn’t want to show who they were and black was the perfect colour to hide themselves. On their necks were also small, black tattoo of a dragon. It was shining a bit and it didn’t look like a tattoo anymore. It was more of a mark.

Hoon was confused. Too many things happened on the same day. Does this gang have to do with the mysterious stalker? Why wasn’t he in the gang then? It was weird, way too weird.

Hoon doesn’t know why, but instincts told him to look at his daggers for the first time. There were phoenixes carved onto the daggers, he realised. And that the blades were like wings. Although he used it for a long time, there wasn’t any damage to the daggers. It was as clean as new and it glows a little. He recalled having it since his memories started, meaning, he obtained it in his childhood.

Suddenly, he felt the presence again. He felt something enter his arm before getting a sudden piercing headache. He hears someone clap. Hoon was paralysed, unable to move. He fell to the floor. It took him all his might to look up.

There was a man, a man around Hoon’s age, or a bit older, walking towards him.

Then it happened. Hoon’s vision blurred and his mind went completely blank. The last thing he heard was “sorry”.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Double update! :D Actually it was meant to be one chapter, but I splited it into 2.

Thanks for the support so far! xDD Please continue to support~