Zhang Yiixng

Darkness Nights

"I'm sorry I am still confused, why are you here?"

"Your dad hired me to protect you."

"Err they don't trust me taking care myself alone. I'm going to bed humph." Frustrated I went upstairs to my room.

"Good night!" He yelled from down the stairs.

"Whatever!" I yelled back.

( Lay P.O.V )

I sat down on the couch and chuckled to myself. I looked at the floor and sighed. "I'll do my best to protect her from these vampires. I'll make sure she'll stay away from them." I said to myself. I heard a loud laugh upstairs. I went upstairs and knocked on the door and came in, I saw her sleeping. "I swore I heard laughter." I said to myself. I came closer to her and looked at her. She turned her body around. "Hmm." I sat up and left the room. I stayed by the door and waited for few minutes not making any sounds. Few minutes later I opened the door. I caught her on her phone.

"Yah what are you doing up late?"

"Wtf! You freaking scared me and it's only 10 pm. Geez stop acting like you're my mom."

"Give me your phone." I reached my hands for her to give me her phone.

"NOO!" She yelled at me.

"Yah don't yell people are sleeping." I took her phone away from her hands. "I'll give it to you in the morning."

"Oh my God I hate you so much."

She said acting all annoyed at me.

"Go to sleep you have school tomorrow."

"Tell me a story then."

"What kind of story do you want to hear?"

"Mmm, tell me about yourself. I want to know about you since you're my bodyguard. And c-can you lay down beside me that's the only way I enjoy when someone tells me a story. My mom always does it and she would ruffle my hair too. Don't ruffle my hair." She gave me space on her bed.

"She's so spoiled like a 5 year old." I said to myself and laid next to her. I started to think what I should tell her about myself.

"Well I live with my brothers."

"How many brothers do you have?"

"5."

"Wow. Do you know how to cook?"

"Yeah. I love cooking."

"Cool you can cook for me all day long."

"You don't know how to cook?"

"Well the easy basic foods like eggs. Maids and my mom usually cook for me and dad. Why do you want to be a bodyguard?"

"Well I actually wanted to be an idol. But..." I paused.

"But what? You have an ugly voice aha." She laughed

"No I have a nice voice. It's just life happened. Go to sleep, the story about me is over, I'll tell you more later." I was about to get off from the bed but she grabbed my wrist.

"Can you stay a little longer till I fall asleep? And can you sing me a song? I want to know if you really do have a voice of an idol." She let go from my wrist.

"OK." I started to sing her a song till she fell asleep. "The reason why I'm a bodyguard is to protect the people I love and take my revenge to the people who hurt my parents." I said underneath my breath. I got off the bed quietly trying not to wake her up.

The night was young, lay was laying down on the roof outside the house looking at the stars and the half moon.

"It's almost going to be a full moon." I sigh.

I sensed a vampire present around this house. I got up and lead my way to where that aura coming from. When I reached the aura it was coming from jimin's balcony. There's a guy looking inside the window of her room. I was in attacking position ready to attack that vampire when I jumped the vampire vanished into thin air. "Err." I groaned in frustration "COME OUT NOW! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE VAMPIRE!" I yelled my eyes turned to a gold color my canine went sharper, nails turned to claws.

"Shh you're going to walk up the sleepy beauty." The vampire appeared in front of me.

"The name is Kai. And it's going to be harder on you to stop me. You see I teleport." He said. His eyes turned red and his fangs got sharper.

We were about to fight but we both heard a scream in her room.
"It's about time she's having these nightmares." He said

"What?" But it was too late he disappear

I went inside her room. "What happened?!" I ran to her and hugged her, she hugged me back. Shivering and crying.

"TH-hey... Tttried t-to attack.." She continued and gasping for air.

"Shh take deep breaths." I said rocking her back and forth trying to calm her down.

"They were trying to attack me. 6 men trying to attack me. Their eyes were red that's all I saw I couldn't see their faces. I started running but I tripped and fell over. They almost jumped and about to attack me. But I woke up. Yelling and crying." She started to break down in tears.

"Shh everything is going to be okay. I'm here for you. Okay shh." I ruffled her hair and rocked her back a forth till she'll stop crying and fells asleep. She stopped crying and fell asleep on my shoulders. I slowly laid her down on her bed and covered with a blanket. I stayed next to her just to let her make sure I'm with her when she needs me if she wakes up. I then slowly fell asleep on the chair.

---------------------------------------------
End of chapter 3. Thank you for reading this chapter. We just hit 100 views guys thank you so much it means a lot to me. Thanks for the support love you all. Vote, comment and subscribe!!! Thxs 😘