Park Jimin

Darkness Nights

It was a lovely day. I woke up from the sound of the birds chirping outside. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed to get ready for school. When I was done I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my parents.

"Good morning mom and dad."

"Good morning."

I sat down and begin eating my breakfast peacefully.

''Your mother and I are going on a business trip to Tokyo. We'll be back at the end of this month. Can you manage to live alone? We can send one of our bodyguards to stay here." My father is the CEO of Pocky Company.

"Yeah I'll be fine dad, you and mom have fun okay. When are you guys leaving ?''

"Yes turn up! hehe" I thought to myself.

''Tomorrow morning."

I got up from my seat and placed my dishes in the sink. "I'll get going now bye Mom and Dad.''

I got inside the back of the car seat and the driver drove me to school. When the driver stopped at my school, I got out from the back seat and went to my class where my friends are awaiting for me.

''Hey guys!''

"Hey Jimin."

I sat on my seat and pulled out mine things.

"Hey girls, want to hang out with us after school?'' My classmates said.

''No get lost losers'' My friend Angel said.

"Yeah back off they are my girls", said Milo putting an arm around Angel's shoulder. Angel smirked and crossed her arms.

''Aish." I looked outside at the view.

-vampire world-

''So we have to find a new queen huh", said Suho.

"Yeah our queen is every sick and there is no cure for her sadly'', said Kai.

"The queen is asking you guys to come to her chamber", said one of her guards.

All Exo-K followed the guard then knocked on her chamber door.

"Come in", said the queen.

They opened the door, bowed, and surround the queen's bed.

"My dear sons since I'm getting weaker and not strong enough to take care my own kingdom, I want you guys to find this girl name Park Jimin. Though she doesn't know it yet she will take on this role. I know well her parents didn't tell her about her ability. But I want you guys to go to earth and get her to know herself more." Said the queen

"How are we going to do that? Being a vampire is not easy when it come to the human world."Said Sehun.

"How will we survive, we need blood to live mother." Said Chanyeol.

"Here this ring it can protect you from being burned in the sun and drink wine it helps control your thirst. Don't worry. Suho I assigned you as a Medical Doctor, you can steal blood from there. You may leave now you are going to attend the same school she's in." The queen said

They left the chamber and went to the human world.

-human world-

School has ended its day, I went home. When I got home, I took a bath and wore mine panda pjs. I started doing my homework quietly. My mom called me for dinner. I got up from my seat and went downstairs to join my lovely family. I sit down next to my mother.

''Wow mom that's lot of food you made. I'm not sure I'll be finishing it.'' I chuckled.

''Since it's our last day before we leave for the trip I decided to make lots of food. I don't want to be worrying about you not eating well while we are away to Tokyo." Said my mother with a lovely smile on her face.

"Mom don't worry too much about it, you know how much I love to eat food and I am a big girl you see, don't worry much about me." I said and began to eat my dinner.

"I told you she's a big girl, but you ignored me" said my father to his wife.

After I was done eating I went to my room and brushed my teeth and went to bed.

"Help me, help me." Said an unknown voice. "Who are you?'' I said frightened. "Help me." The unknown voice said again. I see 6 unknown figures surrounding the bed, looking at me. I came closer to the bed, I couldn't see their faces nor the one that was laying on the bed. "Come closer." Said the unknown voice what seemed like a woman's voice. Then slowly I came closer face to face when the unknown stranger attacked me. "AHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed.

I got up from my bed, my heart was beating fast, I breath heavy trying to catch my breath, sweat dripping down my forehead. " It was just a nightmare. God it felt real. Who are they? What do they want from me? Why did the unknown person attack me?'' I said questioning myself. I looked at the time and it was 5:00 in the morning. I heard a knock on my door then the door opened. It was my mother.

"Hey dear, I thought you were sleeping so I just came in to see you before we leave. Did I wake you up?''

"Hi mom, no you didn't wake me up a nightmare woke me up. I'll get ready and bid my goodbyes at the airport." I said and got up from bed.

"Tell me about your nightmare while you are getting ready I might help knowing what it'll ment."

I told her what happen and shock was written on my mother's face.

"Mom is something the matter? What does it mean?'' I asked her.

"It's nothing dear, hurry up we'll miss the plane." Said my mother. She got up from bed and left the room. After I was done getting dressed I went downstairs and left with my parents. When we reached the airport I said my goodbyes to my parents and told them to get home safely from their trip. After that they left off with the thought that I'll miss them so much.

------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 1 hope you guys have enjoyed it. This is my first story. I hope you guys support me on this story. Thanks so much for the reader who took their time to read this chapter haha. Thank you AllynaMR for editing my story. Please check out her one shot story. Thanks again bye! ^^  

( Will be updating and editing the story slowly )