SECOND MEETING: RUN IN

Where Did We Go Wrong?

A Week Later

Every since my sister and I made up, we decided to do lunch once a week to catch up on things that's been going on within the week. 

'So how are you and Hyunsik doing?' I asked Jiyeon.

'We are doing good. He has been talking about having another baby a lot. I don't know about that yet.' She said.

'Ummm why not? I think it is time for Minsik to have a little brother or sister.' I laughed.

'I think it's time for Chansung to have a little brother or sister.' 

'Yah! The topic isn't about me, it's about you.'

'Mmmhm don't be changing subjects.'

'Like you did!' I said. We both laughed.

'Oh guess who I bumped into last week at the store.'

'Who?' Jiyeon questioned.

'Eunhyuk!'

She looked at me for a second without saying anything. 'Really? Did he speak to you? What did he say? Does he look any different?' 

'Dang girl take a breath.' I laughed.

'Okay tell me wha....speaking of the devil. Look who just walked through the door.' I turned around.

'Whoa if it isn't Eunhyuk.' Jiyeon yelled. I hit her arm. 'What the hell are you doing?' I whispered.

'Just want to speak to him. Oh my..he still cute.' She giggled. I turned around and he was talking to our table. He had a plain white tee with dark blue jeans and white converse. The outfit was so simple but he still look so y with it on. Ugh - get your mind off how he looks.

'Hello ladies.' He said. 'Hey Eunhyuk. Long time no see. How's life?' Jiyeon asked.

'Oh pretty good. Can't complain. How about you?' 

'Same.' She answered.

Eunhyuk looked at me and smile. 'Hey --. Sorry about last time, I didn't mean to make your son upset.'

'No. You didn't do anything wrong. He was just having one of his moments.' I said.

'Oh okay. Well I was going to ask for your number so we can do some catching up before you left.' He said.

'Sure it is 010-XXX-XXXX.'

'Okay I will text you so you can save my number.' He said.

A second after he said that, my phone buzzed indicting I had a text message. 'Okay got your message. I will save it right now.'

'Alrighty then. I'm really hungry so I will talk you two ladies later.' He smiled and patted my shoulder. I watched him as he walked over to the counter and ordered. Eunhyuk looked at me and winked. I smiled.

'MMMMHHMMM!' I turned around and saw my sister shaking her head.

'What?!' I asked.

'You think I didn't see him winking at you. Looks like Hyukkie still got some feelings for you Mrs. Lee.' Jiyeon said smiling.

'I don't know what you are talking about Jiyeon. Does he know that you are married?' She asked.

'Um no. I don't think so.' I said.

'Hahaha oh this is going to be good.' She laughed.

'What do you mean?'

'Oh you will see.' She said and continue eating the rest of her lunch.

What does she mean I will see? First Chansung being rude to him and now Jiyeon talking about I will see. Am I missing something here? My phone started ringing and I looked at it and it was Joon. 

'Hello?'

'Hey baby girl. Where you at?' 

'Having lunch with Jiyeon. Why what's up?'

'Oh I'm just getting home and I wanted to see if you wanted to have a little fun before you go pick Chansung up from school.' He laughed.

'On my way!' I hung up.

I got up and grabbed my coat. 'Jiyeon, sorry but I have to cut our time short today.'

'Is everything okay?' She asked.

'Yeah Joon got off early and want to spend time before going to get Chansung.'

She smirked. 'You guys are so nasty.'

'Hush and get your mind out the gutter.' I laughed.

'Okay girly. Say hello to my brother-in-law for me and don't forget to NOT use protection.'

I rolled my eyes and kissed her on the cheek. 'Bye Jiyeon.'

I was heading to the exit when I felt someone pull my arm. Eunhyuk. 'Leaving already?'

'Yeah something just came up and I have to go.' I answered.

'Oh man. I was hoping I could eat lunch with you guys.' He said.

'Rain check?'

'Of course. Just let me know.' He smiled.

'Okay see ya.' I rushed out the door and into my car.

 

*Eunhyuk POV*

I watched as -- walked out the door and got into her car. My heart was beating like crazy. Gosh I can't believe after so many years, she is the only one that can make my heart beat like a mad man. I will definitely be meeting up with her so I can take back what is mine! 


Hey guys!! Sorry it took me soooooooooooooo long to finally write a chapter. I have been super busy lately with applying for jobs. I had an interview today so let's hope I get the job. SO about this chapter..hm looks like Eunhyuk has something on his agenda. What do you think Jiyeon meant by 'You will see.' do you think she figured out what Eunhyuk has in mind or no??? Please comment and let me know. I will try my best and update tomorrow also. Until next time.....annyeong!!!