FINAL CHAPTER

SOMEWHERE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You won?" I was listless and looked at him. "I won?"
"Like you used to say. Waiting for you, one day I will love you" Myungsoo said "I successfully wait for you. Now...I love you"
"....."
A wind blew again. I suddenly trembled. I covered my mouth, couldn´t believe in my ears.
"Jiyeon...!"
Myungsoo raised his hands and looked at me. His gaze was at a far place...He continued "Can you come back to me? Just one more time!"
I looked at his hands being in front of. I cried
"Yes!!" I wanted to shout like that. Was it real? Wasn´t it a dream which made me hurt every time I got up?
Yeah it was true. I could do that! He finally paied attention to me.
I took my hands in the air. Myungsoo let his hands down tiredly. He smiled painfully. It made me hurt.
"How good you are! Hahaha! You want me to wait for you and finally you leave me...Haha! Can you explain why?"
He took one hand to his eyes like hiding all the pain and disappointment. His voice was lighter...He cried. Seeing his tears, one tear in the corner of my eyes falling down his soft hair.
I hadn´t seen him like this before. He was like loosing anything but arrogantly evaded the pain and finally cried in silent.
He used to say he hated someone crying in front of him. He used to hate the tears...
Now I sat in front of him and cried...loudly. Anyway............he couldn´t see me and scold at me.
Anyhow.......I had died! Perhaps it was too difficult for me to hear him scolding at me aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter