Greet Properly

The Story of Us III
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost more than a year since I've lost contact with Soojung. My love life was like lost in hell right after both of me and Dooyeon choose to depart. Then, Soojung with that Minhyuk guy. Nice to hear from peoples that they actually have no objection with them to be dating. I was not jealous of netizen praise them but I'm still can't get over when Howon hyung yelled at me saying I'm too blind for no noticed Soojung likes me. Too happy when I actually get to date an ulzzang. Come on, I got to admit that Dooyeon is goddes but only if her inner beauty is the same as she looks also the fans can accept her, I will absolutely in joy. But, thinking of how Soojung still treats me even when I'm giving her hope while I'm not, I feel bad. 

Kim Myungsoo, the bad guy-- how my ex fans called me and also her, maybe. 

Right after I done with my schedule, I straight away go to the script reading. Since I got here early, I have the chance to sit next to the director. I am nervous. One because of working with so many seniors and two finally meeting her and got a chance to talk to her. 

A few months ago, when both of us attend SBS Gayo Daejun I can smell how Jessica noona hates me and how awkward Soojung forced to sit next to me. It was not like my members were that cruel to me but they just want me to at least had a chance to sit next to her again. Her members? Planned it with my members. They don't hate us but they just might want both of us to be like the old us. The closeness that can't be separated. The moment when I step my foot to sit next to her, her eyes already searching for Minhyuk. I knew it. I can feel it. Right then, Jessica noona passed across mem I was pretended to be cool. Soojung didn't even want to let Jessica noona's hand. Begging to help her out of the hell of me. Stupid me.

From the information that I get, Soojung never wants to be part of this drama. Not because of me but she thought that she is not that good enough to be the lead. Typical Soojung. The girl who never actually have confidence with herself. She doesn't like this kind of script. Romance. She is more to action. 

Oh, there she is. Wearing her baseball shirt and shorts. I think she is comfortable enough to wear clothing that she usually wear at home. She get a bangs now. Cute. More innocent than before but she didn't even give an eye contact with me. And she didn't really smile. Hate to be in the same room as me? Need to act all nice to me? I guess this is my chance to grab her attention back. I don't hear any news o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter