Her IU

Behind those glamour lights

On her way back to the apartment after had finishing her schedule her manager told her, "Suzy-ya, next week you'll be shooting Running man. I heard that Jieun will be on that show too". Suzy was just about to close her eyes, she was so tired, but after hearing that news from her manager, she couldn't hide her excitement. Finally she can meet her best friend that she have been longing for.

 

 

Suzy, 21 years old who have been spending her teenage years in training and become an idol, a tough job that requires a tough heart. She has a lot of friends, practically, but few that became her best friends. She is an idol, and also She is Suzy, Nation First Love. Even without comebacks or drama, she still been offered with tons of CF, Photoshoot or Variety Show that she has to be starred in made her have no time for her private life Because of that, she had lost many people and of course friends.

 

 

'Unni, my manager oppa just told me, Daebak! We'll be in the running man together ^^"she typed.

'I was just about to text you! Finally we can meet, i miss you suzy-ya;

''I miss you too Unni" 

 

 

It's been a long time since Suzy and IU met, despite that all the busy schedule suzy had. Recently, she was begin to enjoy her 'alone'. Within past months, she had been dealing with scandals, rumours, and even threaths. Because of that, she became wary of her surrounding. Realized that every actions and words of her could damage innocent people that she cares. She learnt that it might be better to keep silent. They say 'Silent is Gold' anyway. Without she realizes, she distance herself to the people that she cares about.

 

But IU, well dont know whether its a luck or fate, through one drama Suzy and IU became best friend, After just one Happy Birthday that Suzy sang on IU's birthday, they opened their heart to each other. Suzy showed IU her 4D and her freaky, and it also turned ot that IU is just as same as witty. In the past, even after their tight schedule and rarely seeing each other, they still manage to texting each other. Talking about anything. Support and having each other back. Their friendship is something that will shine through their darkest days. Living as idols give them a lot of heartbreaks, but with each other support, Suzy and IU are still survived in that field and managed to be 'the walls' that everyone always try to climb on.