Meeting The Rest of BTS

Can I Like You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ARLENE!!" Arlene turned her head as she heard someone calling her name. Taehyung was running towards her with a scared expression is face. Once he got to her, Taehyung hid behind her back. Arlene looked at Taehung curiously.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" Taehyung whimpered and pointed ahead. Arlene followed the direction he was pointing and saw that it was one of s that was following him. Arlene recognized him as the member who stared at her yesterday at lunch. Right now he looks really pissed.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!!" The tall member yelled as he came charging at the pair. Taehyung whimpered and grabbed on to Arlene tightly.

"Oh man I'm so dead now." Taehyung whispered. The girl looked at the scared boy.

"What did you do?"

"I may have tricked him into going to a date with one of the members of our crazy fanclub." Taehyung answered.

"Why would you do that?"

"Well, I was taking a shower in the boy's locker room after dance practice when it all happened..."

~Flashback~

Taehyung stepped out of the shower with towel tightly wrapped around his waist. He had another towel in his hand as he used it to dry his hair. As he was walking towards his locker he saw a flash go off.

Taehyung looked around and saw a few girls with cameras in their hands as they continued to snap photos of him in nothing but a towel. At first Taehyung was in shock but soon came to his senses as he tried to block his body but it was no use since they got a bunch of picture of him already. The girls giggled and high fived each other.

"Now we have another set to add to our V collection." Taehyung growled as he hated how they invaded his privacy and took pics withou his permission.

"Yah, hand those over right now!" The girls puted.

"But oppa, these are for your shrine. We have to have these photos." One of the girls told him. Taehyung would run over to them to snatch those cameras but he couldn't risk having is towel drop in front of them. That would be like icing on the cake for them. But then he thought of something.

"Hey, you're vice president likes Jin hyung, right?" The girls smiled and nodded.

"I can get her one date with him if you want." The girls squealed in delight.

"She would love that!!" V smirked and crossed his arms.

"I'll make it happen but...you have to hand over those cameras. Right now." The girls frowned and looked at the cameras in their hands.

"But we need to give these to the President or else she'll be mad at us."

"It's either you give those pictures to me or your VP will be desperately lonely while waiting on Jin hyung. Your choice." The girls looked at each other and nodded. They put the cameras on the ground and looked at Taehyung.

"You promise to get Jin oppa to go?" Taehyung nodded.

"Of course. Tell her to be at the mall tomorrow at 6." The girls nodded and ran out. As soon as he heard the door close, Taehyung started to freak out.

"Jin hyung is going to kil me."

~Present~

"And now he is ready to kill me." Taehyung said as he finished explaining what happened. Arlene nodded as she looked at Jin was already closing in on them.

"Well, it was nice knowing you V." Arlene said as she started to walk away. Taehyung gaped at her and grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

"You're really going to leave me like this. First the members abandon me then you. Wow, some friends you guys are."

"I don't know what you what me to do. Hit him or something?" Taehyung nodded.

"Yes, do that." Arlene sighed and shook er head.

"Yah Kim Taehyung." A cold voice called out. Taehyung's eyes wdened and he gulped. He was too scared to turn around. He felt a hand on his shoulder and was turned around. He was now facing his angry hyung who had a murderous look in his eyes.

"You are dead." That was all Jin said before grabbing the younger boy's ear and pulling him away. Arlene felt bad for V and didn't like how Jin was treating him. She ran and grabbed Taehyung's arm, pulling him back.

"Hey, take it easy. He didn't really do anything wrong." Arlene tried to defend Taehyung. Jin looked at her with distaste.

"Yah, mind your own business." Arlene frowned.

"But you don't need to be so rough with him. He only did it so he could stop those girls from using the inaproppriate pictures they took of him. He didn't mean to use you like that. Right Taehyung?" Arlene looked at the scared boy.

"Well..." Arlene jabbed him in the stomach.

"I-I mean yeah. That's exactly why I did what I did." Taehyung said. Jin narrowed his eyes at the two and scoffed.

"Fine. Whatever then. Next time I won't let you off so easy though." Jin said and walked away without letting them say anything. Taehyung sighed and put his hand on his chest.

"Thank goddness, I get to keep living. Thanks Arlene." He looked at his foreign friend who just smiled.

"Glad I was able to help. Well, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter