3.Be my Personal Maid!

Got to Believe in Love

 

 

========================

“Oy..oy! why do you keep coming here huh?” I annoyingly said as Kwon Jiyong set foot again in Maid Park.

 

“I’m just making sure, pres!” he said as he passed me and sit in the corner and stare at me.

"Oh my god~! is he your bofriend, dara?" Hye jung unnie asked me.

"Aniya~~!" I eagerly said as I blushed 

why is my cheeks so hot ? gosh. it must be hot in here..

"is that so? Oh well, he's been staring at you with worried eyes.. I just hope you two will work out.! you look so cute together.!" hye jung unnie excitedly said.

I look at Kwon again and see he's staring me with those brown eyes of him and I fell my cheeks go hotter that's why I look away.

 

keep yourself together, dara! he's coming here as a customer? that's a trouble! Is he trying to pick a fight with me? oh I think he does! Tch. he’s been coming in here for days just staring at me with those weird eyes.. If that’s the case, I’m fighting him head-on!

 

I walk to his table with confidence and give the best smile I have as I say “Annyeong haseyo, master!”

 “Pffft…” he covered his mouth as he tried to hide his laughter.

 

Damn it!! This is totally humiliating!!

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````

YG academy

Why my head is feels so heavy? And as I wake up in the morning, I feel so hot and profusely sweating..

 

As I do my rounds, the corridor is like a maze for me that’s why I hold onto the walls for the support.

 

When I come across to one classroom, I saw three boys reading some inappropriate magazine..

 

“YAH! what the hell are you holding?! Confiscated!!” I shouted as I get the magazine from them.

 

But one of the guys argue with me and say “ President, aren’t you biased? Only boys are not allowed to have magazines while the girls can read whatever they want? Isn’t it so unfair for us?!”

 

My head throbs in pain but I keep it in myself,  I don’t want to show weakness to them. I don’t want them to see me weak.

 

“A-arasso, I’ll review all the magazines that need to be ban and can be allowed. Girls and boys can list down the title of the magazine they wanted to read, is that okay with you??” I suggest. “but this magazine will not be on list, arasso?!”

 

“but pres, isn’t that gonna take a long time? And as we see you, You look so tired..” one of the girl said and I just smile at her and say “ Nah! It’s just so hot today! And that’s the duty of being president!“

 

I’m all alone in the council student room.. Bom went home early telling me she needs to feed choco or else the dog will die of hunger.

 

“aiyooo… why did I even suggest that?! Look at this tower of magazine.. aishhh~~! Aigooo.. my head!!” I said as my head throb again.

 

“Pres, you should stop tiring yourself out.. “ Jiyong said as he standing on the door with his hands inside his pockets and a lollipop.

 

“What the.. why are you here?!” I exclaimed.

 

“Nothing. I just want to see if you are really okay!” he smirk 

 

“Go to hell. Stop concerning yourself to me… urghhh!” I stand up to throw him out but my vision became blur and my knees go weak as I prepared myself to say hi to the floor. someonee caught me and that's KWON JIYONG.

 

“stop making me worry dara..” he whisper but I heard it loudly and that made my heart go thump thump.

 

“GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! FROM NOW ON, DON’T COME NEAR ME!!” I shove him away to hide the embarassment I feel and the heart that goes boom boom.

 

“I understand… pres!” he stoicly said as he step out.

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Maid Park

 

Why? Why did I said those harsh words?!

Well, because he caught you off guard.. you don’t expect him to be worried about you..

But is he really worried?

I DON’T KNOW!! MAYBE??

 

 

“! I can’t be sick… I still have many reports to do in school.. !!” I said as I put down the trash bag in the trash bin.

 

“Oh wow!! Isn’t this our president? Why is she dress as a maid huh?” Mino said as he hold my arm.

 

“Let go of me…” I only said because I'm feeling weak and I can't fight them head on right now.

 

“Aren’t you so cute president with your costume.. mind if we take a picture of you..” B.I said and he take out his cellphone.

“no!! Don’t!!” I panickingly said as I tried to get away with mino's hold.

 

“You shouldn’t bully dara because I’m the only one who can do that.. ” Someone snatch the cellphone and at the same time getting me away from mino. and as I look up, I saw him again, my mortal enemy and also my saviour, KWON JIYONG.

 

“G-g-g- Dragon!! Sorry hyung~!” Mino stutter as the three speedly go away.

 

He held me very securedly as his hand on my forehead. I close my eyes and huffingly say “J-jiyong.. sorry! sorry for what I said.. I didn’t mean it.” 

 

Jiyong was taken aback but smile warmly to the girl he's holding and say “It’s okay, rest well, pres.”

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````

Rooftop

 

“This is unusual. You are not sleeping In here..” I said as I saw Kwon Jiyong sitting on the edge and staring at the clear blue sky.

 

“You know those dumb three, they didn’t spread your secret..” He inform.

 

“oh! I was actually prepared for it. Did you do something to them?” I ask.

 

he look at me with those tantatlizing eyes and teasingly said “Ani~! I just said that you are my personal entertainment so they don’t have to mess up with you..” 

 

tch! I should know. he's a bully after all.

“is that so?!” I annoyingly comment.

 

He turn into serious mode as he stare at me  “You’ll gonna be mad at me if I told you I’m really worried with you right? And besides having a part-time job didn’t violate our rules. And the fact that you work hard for your family, balancing your studies and your work at the same time makes you a strong and dependable woman.”

 

“You know, I keep thinking what reason why am I pissed off with you.. it’s like I keep running with all my might but you are relaxingly jogging backwards in front of me  and you still have time to be worried of me.” I said.

 

"Oy..  didn't you hear me saying those kind words?"jiyong said.

 

“But soon I’ll pass you and I’ll be the one who will be worried about you, so be on guard, jiyong! Oh! Here are your jacket.. thank you very much.. I don’t want to owe you any thing, that’s why you can tell me what you want for exchange..” I give him the paperbag but then he pull me gtowards to him and as our face just inches far away to each other.

 

he smirk and say “Then… can you be my personal maid for a day?”

 

"ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?" I squiel.

=====================================

They Look so good together here! 

I just hope there will be another picture of them now. 

They look so happy to be with each other.

I just hope there will be no scandal  for this year.

I'm waiting.. I'm still waiting for them to confirm..

The secret relationship!

#DaragonHopingForTrueLove