1. The President and the Heartbreaker

Got to Believe in Love

Annyeong! I’m Sandara Park, the President of student Council in YG High.

 

I’m just inspecting all the proper uniforms of the students who is coming in school and I tell you if you didn’t follow correctly the rules, the Monster Dara will appear in front of your eyes and devour you like these three idiots that I’m seeing right now.

  

“YAH! You three!! ” I angrily shouted at the three guys who lazily walking and chit-chatting with one another as they passed at me.

 

             They didn’t stop though. That’s how my temper snaps and walks faster to reach them. I kick one of the guys and he said hello on the floor. The two guys glare at their back not knowing who is it but when they saw how pissed I am and darkly eyeing them they tried to remain cool and show they are caught off guard.

 

           Tsk. This bratty kids! They think they’re cool being dressed like that and how they’ll gonna act so tough in me?! tch. let’s see!! Beast Mode- On!!

 

                       “You! You! You! Why do always violate our school rules huh? Do you think you’ll look tough if someone see’s you with earrings? If you show off your tattoo huh? And you, You always vandalize our walls, is that your hobby huh? You think it’s an art?! Do you all think you are a thug? Do you think this is just a street and you dress like a gangster huh!!” I scolded them very hard and none of the students here can stop me from ranting them because they are needed to be correct and of course, no one can stop me they are all scared of me.

 

Mino put his finger in his ear as he rub it and say “aish! You hurt my ears listening to your unstoppable blabbing, noona! Needed to remind you that you are in your position because of us. So fu*k off president or we might do something isn’t right for a girl!” he warned.

 

And then they continue to walk but then I called them again.

 

“MINO! BOBBY! B.I!”  I shout out as my voice boom on the school yards.

 

They look back at me and they see me smirking walking towards to them with an evil glint in my eyes as I drew closer to them.

 

“You think I didn’t know who you are huh? Well, I’ve had enough dealing with you every morning so here’s the deal! I’ll let you wear anything, do anything or you can even dissed me as your president if you win a round with me.” I propose to them as I start stretching and flexing my arms and legs in front of them.

 

        This is the only way to make this boys teach a lesson. And they needed it in the hard way..

 

Bobby arrogantly smile at me and say “Fine, President. But don’t come crying and take back your words if you lose to us. Arasso, president?”

 

As if. In your fudging dreams boys!

 

I nonchantly nodded and tell them “sure. Whatever! Come and meet me on the back.. let’s be quick! And oh! If I win, you will all do anything as I say, arasso?”

 

Time to exercise a little bit… 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the SC room.

 

       As I glued myself in front of the table reading all the suggestions of the students of how well’ll gonna celebrate their 1st opening ceremony for the start of the year. Bom loudly tapping the ball pen and yawning every now and then that caught my attention.

 

I heaved a sigh and put down my glasses and look at my secretary pouting and at the same time tapping the table.

 

“Bommie If this is about the promise that we will have a barbeque today I’m very sorry if I broke it. You can see how much work I still have right? “

 

“tch. work..work… you are not a machine dara so you need to take a break. And by break means eating barbeque with me that you couldn’t do. You are choosing work than to your family, that’s why I’m sulking in here!!” she whine like a child and keep tapping loudly the ball pen into the table.

 

“You just want to eat barbeque bommie.. let’s not make this a big problem okay? How about you can buy the barbeque and we can just eat it in here huh?”

 

“uhmmm… err…. Arasso! I’ll be back, okay? And dara.. Nice job  for dealing those troublesome kids!” bom excitedly said as she jogs her way to buy her barbeque.

 

I sigh as I see the workload that I need to finish today so that tomorrow is another day of work.

 

The life of the president is very tiring but I’m happy to serve and do everything as much as I can to make our school be recognizes all over the Korea as a good example of how a school must should be.

 

As the alarm beep, it is time to check all the hallways if there’s students lurking around or not coming to their classes.

 

As I walk near in the last classroom, I heard someone crying.

 

Not again! that stupid heartbreaker.. he's doing it again!! arghhh...

 

“How could you do this to me? I love you so much that I break up with him. A-and then y-you are t-telling me that we are j-just f-fooling around?” the girl said along her crying and that breaks my heart also.

 

Can someone assasinate this bastar* right now for breaking every hearts of a maiden? that's a woman, for gosh sake! how could someone like him stand it?! Oh yeah. HE'S A DEVIL who has no heart! tch! burn him!!!!!!

 

“Oh geez! Spare me the act! You know what you’ve got into, woman! Tch. this is making me irritating! If you can’t accept it..  I want you to stay away from me because I’m not the man who will tie in  a ing relationship.” He retorted as he disgusting look at the girl who is crying.

 

“you are truly heartless, jiyong!” The girl spat as she walk away with tears running on her face.

 

“never call my name. for you, it’s G-dragon!” He shouted and as he saw me, his face brighten up as my face turn into dark and look at him with annoyed expression.

 

“How many times will I see another woman bawling their eyes out because of you huh? Don’t you have any conscience left in your body?” I angerly said as I think of how many ways to evaporize this guy.

 

He boyishly grin at me unaffected by my words and say “President! I see you are still not over for your never ending preach. I thought you had enough when you beat the s*it out of those three. If I ask did you ever use that mouth of yours in a useful manner?” He wriggle his eyebrows and have this suggestive smile lingering on his lips.

 

This Guy really have the guts to joke around while I'm on the edge of cutting his own throat

 

 

“Stay away from my mouth and let’s stick with you being a heartless playboy! When did this dilemma will be stop?” 

 

He was eyeing my lips when he say “aww~! How could I leave alone your mouth if I find your lips hot. Mind if I taste it?” and bit his own lip as he seductively staring at me.

My eyes widen as my mouth open and also the cheeks are on fire as I was caught off guard by his remark .

 

I frowningly walk to him and reach for his necktie and pull it so that our faces will drew closer.

 

“ert Kwon!! Yah! you must stay away from the girls or I’ll slit your own throat and make the dogs chew it, arasso?” I said as I keep my voice strong and steady. My eyes also didn't waver as I stare him. But what I noticed is his eyes.

 

His eyes are brown.

 

He brush off my hands that holding his necktie and say “whatever,president. You have really no fun in your bones! Oh well. I’ll catch you up later okay.. you might see again that scene so brace yourself!” he then waved at me as I stare his backside.

 

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!! AISH~~! That troublemaker Kwon.. what am I goona do with that stupid?!” I mutter as I put my hands on my cheeks and look at the man who caused it.

 

I guess this is because it's totally hot today! Stupid Kwon!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       After that unexpected meet with the president, I have this goofy smile on my face.

Why?

 

              It’s my pleasure to see her furious and at the same time her comebacks make her more somehow cute. The red blush that creeps on her cheeks and how her forehead frown.. it gives me a ing joy to see her embarassed.

 

“Yo kwon leader! What are you smirking about?” Taeyang said as he put his arms in my shoulder

“I’ve seen our president again.. and I think I get into her nerves again..” 

“Why do you always bully our president?” TOP ask as he focus on his phone.

“yeah hyung why? I mean sandara-noona is the most coolest president we’ve ever had. The way she kicks and how the guys hide their tails whenever they see her furious and turn into monster dara..” Seungri'eyes are twinkling like a stars and that made annoyed for a bit.

 

“Whatever reason I have is only for me and alone. so is daesungie talk to you about the propose fight for us tonight?” I changed the subject and become serious.

 

“yeah and the bet will be decided on the meeting place so I guess we just need to relax and kill the time.” taeyang replied.

 

I yawned “okay. I’ll just be on the rooftop..”

 

“hayy.. sleeping again?! I hope Sandara-noona wouldn’t find you there..” Seungri said.

 

“Nah~! She might not since she’s very busy….” i replied

 

"And why did I think that you want her to bother you again, jiyong?" TOP asked and raise his eyebrow.

 

"You just imagining things TOP-hyung!" I retorted.

 

he isn't! It will make me happy if that girl bothers me again whenever I'm sleep and her face would be the first I'll see.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember when he teach her rap skills. They look so cute together that even jinu is happy seeing these two together

#DaragonisUnstoppable