one | one

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
reader’s point of view

 

it was starting to get dark and soon, grey clouds were forming outside. it wasn’t long till it started to drizzle a little. it was a drizzle at first, a small one but somehow, it started to pour outside and not only that, there were thunderclaps booming and lightnings flashing across the dark grey sky. it went on for another whole 10 minutes, and then I knew. a thunderstorm. my worst enemy—the first one right before bugs, creepy crawlies and whatnot. 

  narrator’s point of view 

 

boom! 

she jumped and buried her face into her knees. 

damned those dancing, singing, rapping—performing arts wise gifted morons, she thought to herself. they should have dumped at least a couple of blankets in here if they are planning to lock the two of them up in the school’s gym supply closet overnight. who the hell even planned all of this?! she is certain that as soon as she finds a way out of here, the second place she’ll be heading is to those idiots’ shared dorm or she would like to call it, ‘the idiots headquarter' 

boom! 

she pressed down two of her index fingers into her ears in attempt to block the noises out, but it still isn’t able to completely block out the loud thunderstorm happening outside. oh how she wishes she is at home right now, in bed most probably deep in her slumber instead of panicking here in the school’s gym supply closet. 

boom! 

there goes another one. 

in a flash—no pun intended—, her hands traveled up to her ears again and pressed her ears down again with her fingers. she jumped again, in fright when the thunderclaps could still managed to be heard by her. 

just when she thought it was over, another one came, and go. she was starting to shake again. it was almost as if there’s a phone on vibrate in her pocket. beads of sweat rolled down the side of her face, tears too—down her cheeks, as she whimpered silently to herself. she didn’t know when this nightmare would stop. she just wants to go home. she was about to scoot closer into the wall when she felt a tug on her arm. when she look up, she remembered that she wasn’t stuck alone in this closet. 

hansol was staring down at her, with worried eyes. there were visible tear stains from the previous droplets there. she had been sobbing, still hiccuping from the fright. without a word, ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter