Mission

Sweeter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three years since Irene and Wendy have been dating whenever they would walk around their college campus students would stop and look at them admiring how the two looked good together. Students admired how they were one of the couples that were able to stay together for a long time despite problems. Irene was happy that she has Wendy all to herself too. The snowman would do anything just to see her billion dollar smile. She would spoil the girl with endless cuddles, singing, kisses & etc. But one thing Irene never understood about Wendy was whenever the latter gifted her with candy. When they started dating, Irene found it sweet of course but now she's just curious why the latter keeps doing that. Irene was pretty sure Wendy knew that she wasn't really a huge fan of candy but still gives it to her anyway. So today while they were on their date Irene couldn't take it anymore and just had to find out the reason why. 

" Wendy. " Irene chirpped 

" Hmm? " Wendy turned. 

" I have a question.. " 

" Well don't hesitate to ask. " Wendy smiled 

" On our first date when you gave me candy, I found it cute but now when you keep doing it I'm getting curious. Why do you keep giving me candy? " 

Wendy smiled. 

" It's simple. I'm on a mission. " Wendy responded. 

" A mission? " Irene replied with confusion in her eyes. 

Wendy nods. 

" I'm on a mission to see what candy can possibly be sweeter than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter