I.

My brother from another Planet
9IeHOIp.png
My Brother From Another Planet
 
"Blah blah blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, Jeon Jungkook?"
"Huh?" the boy raised his head from his desk and looked up at his teacher. She seemed quite annoyed, making Jungkook aware of his fault again, falling asleep in class.
"Can you tell me what is the result of this mathematical problem, Mr. Jungkook?" the teacher spoke slowly, clearly. It was a famous little feature of hers that her stern, over the rim of her glasses look, could hypnotize you until insanity. She tilted her book over her chest, as if trying to hide the right answer from the said boy. Jungkook cluelessly scanned the room, searching for any hint he could find. However he was only met with those expecting eyes of his classmates, who probably didn't know the answer either. His eyes stopped on this one specific classmate of his, who was sitting right by the huge clean window. The boy was watching with his mouth wide agape, staring at one tiny bird on the close branch. Yeah, even birds would be more interesting than the math class, however it was more to the one particular boy.
"I can't Ms. Kim" Jungkook said, looking slowly back at the teacher. After meeting her stern gaze, he lowered his gaze apologetically. She sighed, tapping her toe on the ground few times prior. She pushed her glasses higher up on the bridge of her nose.
"I recommend you to pay more attention to your studies, Mr. Jungkook. The final exams are nearing," she said and turned to her desk, putting her book down. "After your performance on the mid-terms, you'll need it more than anyone," she said and gave Jungkook a warning look. He nodded and bowed his head. "Fine! Mr. Taehyung?" she called out, trying to catch his attention. However, he was too busy examining the weird winged creature, sitting on the tree, mocking him by tilting it's head side to side and chirping. "Mr. Taehyung!" she called out once again, making the boy finally turn his head, look around in confusion, not realizing it was his teacher calling him.
"Yes?" he opened his eyes wide in shock, he didn't know what was going on. He rubbed his sweaty palms on his thighs, hoping he didn't do anything wrong.
"The result?" asked Ms. Kim again, pointing to the black board. The boy just looked at the blackboard with white spots of chalk.
"X equals to 1.2555 periodic" he said and made the class go completely silent, perhaps in awe or the recognition of the always right Taehyung. Ms. Kim didn't do anything just tapped her toe on the floor again and took a piece of chalk, writing down the number, pulling a line above the '5'. Jungkook just rolled his eyes on the other side of the class and rested his chin on top of his folded arms on the desk. 
"Excellent. You should learn something from your brother, Mr. Jungkook" she commented mockingly, not looking at him anymore. "So, for the homework..."
 
Jungkook was tired more than usually. The trouble of sleeping was his go-to illness ever since this new addition of a brother had this weird habit of being really talkative during full moons. And guess what? It was full moon the last night.
"Jungkook," Taehyung whispered from the side of Jungkook's desk. He sometimes had very light feet, what made him almost ghostly when appearing unnoticed. He had been squatting by Jungkook's desk for a moment now, meanwhile the latter had been resting his head on the desk. "Are you feeling sick?" he asked. Jungkook just groaned in annoyance and waved his hand in response. "Good, we have to prepare a plan" he said, whispering more violently, trying to make Jungkook listen to him.
"What?" Jungkook raised his head just to make his eyes peek out and with a sleepy gaze tried to send his brother away. 
"That thing... over there," he pointed to the window, "he is making fun of me. We have to show him we are the superior beings here!" he said determined and closed his hand into a tight fist.
"V... that's a bird. An animal," Jungkook explained, bored, and laid his head back down, sideways, looking at Taehyung. He pursed his lips, turning around to look out of the window at the bird. What a loof of brother he had... "It is an animal, living being, something like Kkanji."
"Kkanji? But he is white and fluffy..." said Taehyung, dumbfounded. He turned around just to check the similarities between the bird and their per dog, Therefore, there had been none. Under his examining gaze, the bird managed to fly away, making Taehyung jolt up to his feet. "Hey!" he glared at the now empty branch."Can Kkanji do that too?" he asked and looked back at Jungkook, who was blinking away the sleep. Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line and started poking his younger brother on the cheek. "Jungkook? Jungkook?" he kept on poking. 
"I'm tired V" he said and turned his face to the other side to avoid the pointy finger. 
"Fine!" the other boy folded his arms, upset by his ignorant brother. "I'll just go bother Yein then," he said and with a childish march he left the classroom.
Jungkook raised his head just for a second to see his brother leave. He sighed and sit up straight, leaned against the back rest and rubbed his forehead with one hand. His life was a mess since he met the disaster of a brother and a bigger when he become a part of his family. Jungkook would have never expected to lead such an extraordinary life like he does...
 
"There are leftovers in the fridge," Jungkook's mom was explaining all the deeds and responsibilities to the babysitter. "I wrote the exact time of cerfew, bed-time and all that on a sticky note. You'll find all the instructions on the fridge door if you accidentally forget anything." 
She has been nervous and stressed out about the business meeting of her husband since she came home from work. Her night gown was gorgerous, she spent hours in front of her vanity mirror and stressed over her hairstyle desperately, before letting her hair loose in simple waves. The babysitter she hired was a family friend's son, who has been watching over Jungkook regulary on their nights out. 
"No worries, aunt, I know everything," Namjoon exclaimed and smiled politely. 
Jungkook sat by the TV still, playing with his console, ignoring the whole events around him. His father approached him, kissing the top of his head and saying his farewell, before exiting to start up the car.
"Ok," Jungkook's mom sighed heavily and checked her purse for the last time. "I'll leave the hosue in your hands, Namjoon. We'll be home late, so feel free to use the guest room," she said welcomingly and smiled at the boy, who seemed to be admiring her whole presence. "Is it too much?" she asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious by his intriguing stare.
"No!" Namjoon quickly caught himself and waved his hands around. "Not at all. You look beautiful," he said and his cheeks turned bright pink.
Jungkook's mom smiled sweetly and pat the lad on the shoulder. "Thank you," she said. "I'll be going now. Have fun boys," she said and tiptoed to Jungkook in the living room, gave a kiss on his cheek and hesitantly left through the front door.
 
And the fun begun.
 
Namjoon took Jungkook's headphones off and plopped down on the couch beside him. He was so comfortable in the Jeon residence as if it was his own home. Especially when the parents weren't home. He patter Jungkook on the back and earned a diversed chuckle from the kid.
"Hey, Rapmon," Jungkook chuckled, using the olders nickname.
"Hey sport, what are you playing?" Namjoon asked.
"Alien Extinction," Jungkook informed, firing his virtual gun off at a disturbingly looking black beast. "Want to try?"
"Are you even allowed to play such a game?" the older laughed, mockingly.
"Are you even allowed to smoke?" Jungkook fired back with a too mature smirk.
"Wow," the babysitter snorted. "Sharp tongue, squirt. You got me on that one," he admitted, letting the younger have his little victory, before the screen shot up with a bright title of VICTORY.
"Hell YEAH!" Jungkook yelled victoriously and raised his console into the air. "Did you see that, clear victory! Who's the boss? Kook's the boss!" Jungkook said, jumping around in his seat, playfully knocking into the cousin of his.
"Slow down," Namjoon warned him with a laugh, taking the console from the younger's hand. "That thing is too precious for you to drop, eh?" he teased and raised it above his head.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook deadpanned.
"I don't know, maybe threatening you?" Namjoon smirked naughtily.
"What?" Jungkook sat back, his eyes pacing between the console and Namjoon's intimidating eyes.
"Let me quote here," the older cleared his throat poetically: "'Lovely Jieun, I 've liked you since we first met..."
"No!" After a short realization of the familiarity in Namjoon's words, Jungkook launched forward to attack Namjoon.
"... I like you because you smell like strawberries. I like you because you smile at me every time we meet..."
"Namjoon! You can't!" Jungkook whined and aggressively tried to rip the console out of NAmjoon's hand, who was still raising it higher and higher in the air, eventualy standing up and bouncing away from the couch.
"Dear Jieun, if you like me too, please bring me chocolate on my birthday. Which is in September, by the way. With love, Jungkookie. Your neighbor."
"Shut up!" Little Jungkook's face was bright red, also from anger as from embarrassment.
"Oh boy, when do you plan on giving her the letter? Your birthday is in a month," Namjoon teased further on, hiding the console behind his back.
"Never! Why do you know that?" Jungkook heaved furiously. "Give me back my console!"
"First, tell me, why don't you give her the letter?" Namjoon snickered. "It's adorable."
"This is not funny, give it back!" Jungkook screamed.
"Tell me first."
"No!"
"Say bye to your console," Namjoon grinned evilly and pulled back his arm, ready to throw the console out the opened window. 
"Butthole!" Jungkook raged and launched forward, running hard into Namjoon.
 
The two boys toppled to the ground with a thud, however the sound came much louder, almost like a whole explosion. The two looked at one another as they laid twisted on the floor, confusion written all over their faces. Sound like that would probably be caused by much bigger force than Jungkook's kid body running into an unbalanced Namjoon and even though the older was much bigger in size, his landing would never make such a loud noise. Perhaps if so, Namjoon's bones would be fractured in many palces, but he felt nothing more than a dull numbness on his back.
 
"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked Jungkook. The boy nodded and climbed off of his cousin. He looked around and looked for any evidence of breaking something or at least the source of the deafening explosive sound.
"What was that?" the younger asked in a mere whisper.
Namjoon stood up with a difficulty and unknowingly, he instantly glanced out of the window beside them. The thing he saw made him breathless. 
A blue beam from the sky faded inside the back yard pool of the Jeon residence. White smoke arose from the water in the pool, making it look like the baths in the SPAs, however Nemjoon was aware of the fact that even in a hot summer the pool water would never turn to the boiling heat. 
 
The two exited the house the investigate the strange behavior of the back yard pool. It seemed as if the water splashed around the whole patio and the grass surrounding the pool, although neither of them remembered anyone being in the pool at this time. Bubbles popped on the surface of the water as it was at the temperature of boiling water in a castrol. Namjoon took the initiative to stick a finger into the boiling water, however it was cold as it was supposed to be. Seeing his confused face, Jungkook took a step closer, kneeling down beside the older. They shared a quick, puzzled look, before focusing on the water. Once the bubbles started to clam down, a black blurred figure started to form on the bottom of the pool floor.
"Have you forgotten to take out a blow-up toy?" Namjoon asked Jungkook in a whisper.
"I have none," Jungkook informed and they both watched the spot get clearer on the bottom.
"Oh my god," Namjoon breathed out heavily and without hesitation jumped into the water. It was the realization of the four limps, long body and a round head that made him so heroic. It was a human in their pool.
Namjoon swam to the bottom of the pool, grabbed onto the lifeless body and pulled it up, coming to the surface with the person in his arms.
 
They spent some time just watching the boy on the patio floor, the one Namjoon pulled out of the water. Jungkook was confused, Namjoon was worried.
"What do we do?" Jungkook asked, poking the boy on the wet face, trying to wake him up with that.
"I don't know how to give CPR," Namjoon groaned.
"Seepeerawr?" Jungkook looked at his cousin with confused glance, being ignored by him.
 
Jungkook stood up from his seat after thinking over the past, when he first met Taehyung. He walked outside of the class and just hung himself over the fence, looking down the empty square, which offered a view of the lower floor under him. Jungkook swung his arm in the air and searched for Taehyung and Yein, his two siblings, around the hall. The two came bouncing out of Yein's classroom cheerfully, sensing Jungkook's stare, because they instantly glanced up the stairs.
"Hello," Yein waved her hand in the air. "How are you Jungkook?" she asked, speaking loud enough for her classmates to hear. She was definitely the younger sibling, who loved to show off her older brothers for attention. Automatically some girls from her class started peeking their heads out of the door. Yein grinned satisfied.
"Taehyung, come here" Jungkook said, gesturing with his swinging arm for him to come over. Taehyung first looked surprised, but soon decided to obey. He smiled at Yein, turned to her classmates in the door, bowed and waved at them, before bouncing away with skipping jumps. It made Jungkook wonder how no one notices how queer the boy is.
Yein stood at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at her older brothers, eavesdropping on them in the process. Taehyung appeared by Jungkook's side, leaning over the fence himself, supporting his chin with his fist.
"What is it?" he asked and grinned down at his brother.
"Hadn't we discussed not going after Yein?" he asked half anoyed, half bored. "You know how proud she gets when all those classmates of hers start brickle about us," Jungkook pointed out.
"I don't understand why it is a bad thing?" Taehyung qestioned, tilting his head.
"We have to stick together, brother. Boys, we men, have to stick together. Girls are taboo," Jungkook reminded Taehyung intriguingly.
Taehyung seemed to suddenly realize their motto, the saying they grew up with. Video games, TV, music, cars, machines, handy work, all that was a yes-yes, while girls, toys, warm colors except red was a no-no. He soon nodded, agreeing with Jungkook and stuck his tongue out at Yein, who was now glaring at them from the bottom. She flipped them off and dramatically left to her class.
"Do you really not know birds yet?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden, a confused expression plastered on his face.
"Just those big ones, which mom and dad fly to America with," said the stranger of the brothers with the most serious tone and face he could ever mean, making Jungkook even more lost in the alien brain of his brother's.
"Those are airplanes, V."
"It's all the same!" V threw his hands in the air in defeat, walking inside the classroom, leaving Jungkook laughing outside.
 
qGW7U6L.png
[CONTENTID2]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID2]
kU25Z7c.gif