Déjà vu

Déjavu

PAST - 1985 ;

30 years ago , there was a sweet couple that were preparing to get married . SuJi and JunHyung . Everyone were envy of their sweetness include of their family and friends .Despite of falling in love at a very young age , their love have been going strong for many years now .  

Their first meeting was  happened in a school library since SuJi is a smart girl . So , whenever she have free time library was her place . Reviewing subjects .

JunHyung was  a guy that just accidentally entering the library just to get the coolness from the library since it's hot outside . When he was searching for a book, his eyes were attached to a girl that sat down on the floor and reading a book . She was wearing spectacle , long and straight hair and flawless skin . She was a girl that all guys were hard to approach but she is friendly .

* I will let you guys imagine on how they get close . If I tell you it would be a bit lengthy . So , just depend on previous school life fanfiction on Halla and JungKook , ok . Love you guys !

They were at their university stage where the real life for all couples actually began . But not for SuJi and JunHyung . Day by day , they fell in love once again . However , there were lots of newcomer that interest at JunHyung . One of them is Kim SuYeon and she was target on breaking SuJi and JunHyung relationship .

To her , JunHyung only can be with her and was created for her only . So , she tried many things so , JunHyung could brushed away SuJi from his mind but their love is too strong .

On their wedding day , JunHyung suddenly got called from SuYeon , who was blackmailed JunHyung to stop the wedding or she would perform suicide . JunHyung got no choice but he have to go calmed SuYeon at the rooftop of a building.

'Why you choose her instead of me ? What I'm lacking ?'

'I only can accept her and nobody but her . I've loved her so much , SuYeon . Just receive that we're not meant for each other . There were so many guys out there , SuYeon . That are better than me '

'No , not guys are all like you .I even made you hate her once . Why you still comeback and searching for her ?!'

'Like I said before . She's the only girl that I can like and allowed love me . SuYeon-ah , don't waste your life just like that . You are pretty . It's impossible there are no guys that like and care about you . I really care about you but please , she is waiting for me . '

'So , you are more worry about her than me ! I bet everyone was true , that no one can't break your love for her . Even I force you not to love her , you won't right . Halla really must the luckiest girl ever . She get a guy that are madly in love with her '

'Just go , JunHyung . Don't worry about me . I won't do it anyway . By the way , send my regards to her ' , SuYeon smiles and she is going down of the barrier . At that time , her family already arrive at the rooftop . JunHyung realizes that he already late for the wedding vow .

When he was about to cross a road , he wasn't realizes that a car with a high speed was moving fast towards him . Then , he felt someone was pushing him to the side . It was happened very fast . When JunHyung opened his eyes , he saw a body was lying a few metres away from the car . Everyone was surrounding that body . He felt sudden headache and every time he want to stand , he have to hold on something . He was about to fell , then someone grab his shoulder , it was his friends .

'Why you guys are here ?What happened at the wedding hall ? I have to go , SuJi must be worried about me ' , his friends' expression suddenly change . They stop JunHyung from walking . JunHyung looks weirdly at his friends , they were looking down and prevent from making eye-contact with him .

'Guys , please . I don't have time for this drama '

'JunHyung-ah , it's SuJi ' , the eldest among them , Jin , spoke out .

'What ?'

'SuJi is the one who was saving you from that car ', YoonGi .

'It's impossible . She shouldn't be here . You  guys have seen a wrong person ' , JunHyung seems about to lose his mind but he still didn't want to accept it .

'JunHyung-ah . She really is ' , JiMin . JunHyung turns his body and slowly walked to the scene that was surrounded with many people . Then , an ambulance arrived . People cleared the place and let the medical team passes them . When , that body was lifted on the bed , he saw a body of a girl with white dress was lying and unconscious . JunHyung didn't saw her face yet , but he pushed the crowd to get closed to the body . It was SuJi , who was lying on that bed .

'No , no , it can't be !' , JunHyung was screaming while trying to shake the body but she doesn't made a single move . Then , his friends came and took him away from her . MinJu , who was the first witnessed SuJi lying on the road was giving him the silver bracelet that he gave to SuJi on their engagement day . SuJi hold on to it right from the beginning of the day until she was unconscious . MinJu and JunHyung were tagged into the ambulance until they reached hospital .

They were waiting at the outside of the Emergency Room . That was the last time JunHyung was holding to her hand before doctor confirmed that she already die after entering the Emergency Room .He was mourned for her lost . He really felt lost and blaming himself for being careless . After that tragedy , JunHyung spent his whole life by isolated himself in his room . He didn't even eat , and smile again . Not too long after that , he was found death in his room due to depression .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

RECENT- 2015 ;

Halla POV ;

I'm 25 and that means , another 5 years to 30 . I'm not even doing anything that valuable for my 25 years in my life . Not even a boyfriend . That's a lie , hehe . I do have boyfriend but in the past . All of them were . And guess what , MinJu eunnie is telling me that she is going to meet her boyfriend and was told that her boyfriend will bring her friend too . I don't know but , whatever . If this matchmaking is not worth , I will end up my life with being a mashed potato .

JungKook POV ;

Matchmaking ? Again ? Urgh , I really don't have time for this . Are there still girls out there that still can be believed of staying with her partner ? I bet , there wasn't . This is my 5th times of doing this . 4 of them from my mother and this is first from YoonGi hyung . I know he worry about me that I'd already being dumped by girls for many times . So , it seems like I have no hope of marry with any girls . But , I'll just give it a try . The way hyung told me about that girl , sounds like amazing . She's 25 and I'm 27 , that just right .

Both of them are promised to meet each other at a park , so ,I just followed him . Then , at right of the corner I see there are 2 girls are standing and MinJu is waving at us , or actually at her boyfriend . Nah , I just followed him . I don't know why but I'm just too nervous for this .

'Hi , JungKook ' , MinJu greets me with her smile .

'Let's me introduce you ,my friend , Lee Halla ' , a girl with long and straight hair with her white dress is standing in front of me . Yes , she  is beautiful and flawless .

Lee Halla , have we met somewhere before ? It seems like I already know you before but I'm not sure about that . It feels like a very long time ago but I can't remember when was it . And why suddenly , I'm missing you even this is our first time meet each other ?

Halla POV ;

'Halla , that guy is Jeon JungKook ' , he is quiet good looking . He have a nice smile . But that's not actually what I feel .

Jeon JungKook , have we met somewhere before ? It seems like I knew you before but when was it . And why I feels sorry towards you on our first meeting ?

---------------------------------END-------------------------------