We aren't a

I broke Cupid's arrow (now fixing it with tape)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seokjin groans. He bangs his head on his desk in pure defeat and annoyance. Deciding to end this, he storms to the room across the hallway and flings the door open.    "Stop your damn !" He glares, not giving a if he saw his two best friends half , looking too intimate.    "Hyung...!" Hoseok whines, embarrassed," I can't believe we forgot to lock the door again!"    Yoongi just nonchalantly pats down his frenzied hair, looking nothing but amused to say the least.    "I'm trying to finish something before the deadline. Which is in five hours. Can you guys keep it down?"    "Okay."    Seokjin knows better. Because when Hoseok says 'okay' it meant 'I'm going to do it but now you're not going to intervene.' And that was what happened as soon as Seokjin stepped out of the room and the door lock clicked, with the ensuing.                      Its an hour later and there's a long silence after what was a fit to be called a nightmare. Then there was hurried knocks on Seokjin's door.    "Jin hyung, let me in," Hoseok's pitiful voice whined from outside their room as the locked door knob jiggled frantically. Seokjin ignored him, pressing the pillow closer to his ears.    "Hyung, open up, I need to get my wallet," Hoseok tries, but in vain.    "This is payback, ."    "I'm sorry!"    "That's what you said yesterday. And I barely had any sleep."    "You can come with us if you want," Yoongi's voice from outside interrupts,"we're heading to the new cafe in the campus."    Seokjin hesitates, but only for a second, because he's a proud man, and he has to keep his pride intact.    "...I heard they have the best muffins," Yoongi adds.    "Really?" Seokjin lifts the pillow from his ears, now interested," you're not playing with me?"    "Nope. My friend, Jimin, recommended them. You'll love it."    Seokjin finds it easier to trust Yoongi, so he opens the door and Hoseok practically leaps on him, saying half-hearted apologies before searching for his wallet.    //    Seokjin doesn't know whether he wants to laugh or cry. He remembers it like it was yesterday. The three of them, friends, all deciding to share a dorm. Then after a while of Hoseok and Yoongi confessed to Seokjin that they have recently started dating. After he heard that, Seokjin burst out laughing, because there was no way Yoongi was dating Hoseok and there was even no way Hoseok could get into a relationship faster than himself. Then the laughing turned into tears abruptly after Seokjin remembered about their bet; he owed Hoseok twenty dollars for getting into a relationship faster than him. He's been sore over it even after six months. Don't get him wrong, he's happy for them, but twenty dollars was just too much for poor Seokjin.    And here he was now, becoming some sort of third-wheel. Seokjin would actually rather stay at home in this context, but he could hear the muffins calling out to him.    The three of them walk to the nearby cafe. It was really pretty, painted in pastel colours and giving off a soft, dreamy aura. It was kind of crowded inside, so they had to look around for seats. But they eventually found a table when Seokjin stood up before any of those two could.    "I'll queue," Seokjin offers," but pay for my muffin."    He could see Yoongi and Hoseok hesitating. Seokjin knew the both of them were super impatient and hated queues.    "Oh, alright," Hoseok relents and gives a wad of money to Seokjin, who almost skipped happily to the end of the line. He was lucky the queue was rather fast, and he looked up from his phone after realizing that he reached the cashier, and he was actually the last one.    "Hi!" The cashier greets, bubbly.    "Hey.." Seokjin trails off. He never saw cashiers so optimistic before. Or handsome. But Seokjin wouldn't say that out loud.    "What would your order be?"     Seokjin glances at the row of muffins displayed.    "Two chocolate and one banana muffin," he replies politely.    The cashier nods and started to take out the muffins from the display,"are you taking the chocolate or banana one?"    Seokjin doesn't know why the cashier - Taehyung, the name on his nametag - would want to know such an answer, but Seokjin makes small talk anyway.    "The banana one."    "Oh! I prefer banana, too!" Taehyung grins,"it isn't a popular choice, but I'd choose it over chocolate any day."    "I know right!" Seokjin agrees, returning the same enthusiastic smile and giving Taehyung the money.    "May I ask if those two are with you? Saw you three walk in together," Taehyung tilts his head to the right with a slightly amused look on his face. Seokjin almost wants to facepalms when he sees Hoseok and Yoongi faces in public.    "Yeah. But we're not a or anything,"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter