Difficult preparation

Secret Jimin

Outside view

 

In a room not big enough to accommodate a team of 7 people, you can hear only breathing noises and shoe sounds rubbing against the floor.
BigHit had set up a story that had to last several years with different songs and videos on the program, Band PD wanted something new and for that, he did not think of talking to the creative team, no, for that He had to talk with our dear boys to create something real and really looked like the identity of BTS. The conclusion was clear, no question of resembling other boys groups and showing a perfect picture of a world that is not perfect, no, the boys are intelligent, generous and in tune with news.

The concept of bullet-proof for a whole generation is not just a concept, they really want to be role models and show the youngsters that it's normal to doubt and have hard times but that together you can move forward. For all, this meeting was still fresh in their head throughout the preparation period.

 

 

« « « « 6 months ago

 

The promotions for Dark & Wild are over, the popularity of boys to increase but unfortunately they have not yet been first to a tv show. Bang Si-hyuk summoned the entire team to talk about a new start in their stories, a new advance in their careers but that boys did not know that. They were stressed, think the last results had not been good enough and they would receive a reprimand. It was after a big breath that two shots resounded in the boss's office and after receiving permission, our dear boys silently entered the room surprised to see seven chairs in front of the desk of the boss.

"Sit down," smiled Bang, watching them sit nervously "I wanted to talk to you about the future of bangtan" he looks at each boys for a moment "We agree that the results are good but not enough ... What do you think? Am I right? "

The silence lasts a little while, everyone's brain warms up, looking for what to say to defend the team before the leader decided to speak for all "hmm ... the latest promotions get well ... we were invited to more show ... The media began to recognize us ... the dances are more and more appreciated and I think we have to work more to impress more ... "

"All this is true" cut Bang "but I think about music ..."

"I ... I composed several melodies" intervenes Yongi "Namjoon has some text that accompanies them very well and ... Hoseok is writing his ..."

A sigh is heard "I'm not talking about your work, I've seen all what you've done and I agree with everything ... but here's the problem ... We're too similar to other groups ... the concept of school and Innocent love was good to start with but did not match with you. Blanket kick is cute but you do not like to be cute, it's not a bad thing, it's just not you ... "

Heads are dropping down while PD bang continues "let's take about girls as an example ... the agency gives you the opportunity to go out and have girlfriends but you prefer to focus on your career, so apart a normal adolescent libido nothing justifies War of Hormone ... this is not you! "

Bang be silent letting the boys think about these words for a moment, watching Namjoon open and close the mouth uncertain of what to do "I think you have a lot of potential actually ... and I want to use it for something better, real ... I have a project, which could take a long time, something never seen in K-pop, more smart, more subtle, we do not have the money of a big agency then We must bring the fans to come to us ... I would like to create a story, the history of bangtan" ends Bang PD.

These words are a great interest to the boys, who thought they were being reprimanded, and in fact offered a unique opportunity to make a difference. They move in their chair, the olders ones advance while the youngers ones relax.

"A story about what? Asks Tae

"This Kis, I ask to you," said Bang, "it must be true, must be you ... so that's my question ... What do you want to talk about?" The boys all look at each other, uncertain know what to say "I listen to you, everything is accepted, we have to work together here to get to something good... forget Bang PD-nim the boss ... we talk music and life" adds Bang to help the team to relax.

"I would like to talk about the campaign and how great it is to live close to the fields" shouts Tae happy

"The campaign is not pleasant for everyone Tae" growls Yoongi "we are artists then talk about music, creation"

"Making music who talks about music is so creative" Mormon Tae

"Our parents," Hoseok said with a smile to calm the look that Yoongi throws to Tae "talk about our family."

"Good idea", "I also thought about our family" "Yes" intervenes Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook.

"Oh! but that's not new!" Says Tae "I love my parents and my grandparents but for a whole album ... and maybe even more albums is too much"

"And this is not a Christmas album that we prepare, stop the marshmallow, it is true, for several albums will be too much" adds Yoongi

The voices of each are heard in the small room for more than 40 minutes, remarks, refusals and small anger but only one person stay calm, moving only the eyebrows and moves in his chair to the agreement of certain ideas. Bang tries to fuel the debate but ends up letting the boys fight nicely between them. He then noticed the little Jimin, was the last to arrive at the team, he still didn't know when he could express himself and on what subject. However Bang felt a big maturity coming from this boy who could be so energetic in front of the camera.

"And you Jimin?" "Cut Bang in a loud voice, putting an end to the chatter "did you have an idea? Do not forget it's something that will doing for a long time ... "

The poor little boy raises his head immediately, everyone looks at him, waiting for him to speak "um ... maybe ... maybe ... youth? "

" The youth ?" Asks Bang intrigue

"Yes ... ah ... a lot of things happens during youth ..."

" What do you mean ? "

"Uh ... well ... I mean we're starting to think about our future ... we're leaving home or maybe not ... we're looking for what we have to do, we hesitate, sometimes we make bad choices but we all have to spend this moment to grow up and ... there are no instructions for us" whispers Jimin calmly "all young people are lost at that time..."

All the people in the room listen to it religiously, amazed by the truth behind these words, impress and seduce by them but the little boy does not understand it like this and hurries to explain "you ... you told us, it must be true and no one is perfect as in the K-pop clips, the members all work hard but can just hope it is for the best, nobody knows what we will do tomorrow ... we often talk about our difficulties in the evening so I thought..." Jimin finished hesitantly.

"It's a good idea Jimin ..." said Bang, proud of this small member, with a smile "nobody shows a real image of youth but us ... we will become a hope for a whole generation ..."

The boss looks at each one of these sons in his eyes, happy to see everyone agree and proud to know they are ready to try something new leaving them to ruin their career ... the bangtans are really going to be the bullet-proof.

 

             » » » »

 

 

We go back find the boys who are preparing for something that fans and the media have increasingly paid attention to, their choreography, after danger they thought they were accustomed to hard and physical dances but now they are in front of a dance or the attitude is also important because it is question of emotions and for this our famous dancer, this is a difficulty. The movements and positions have any secrets for him, he could make them blindfolded but his face refuses to resemble anything other than fatigue or annoyance. The professor argues him the whole practice, but despite the apologies and the promises to do better, nothing changes. After 6 hours of exercise, the teacher decided to end and gives appointment to the boys in two days for the final arrangement.

"Thank you for your work" said the boys in heart, bowing respectfully "I come home, I need a shower and get back to working on the album" Yoongi said, picking up.

"I'm coming with you hyung" Tae said, running "I'm coming too" adds Jungkook

The older one of the group throws a sorry look at Jimin, silently asking him to stay to help him with the choreography. Our young dancer had always helped these hyungs with learning of choreography despite some difficulties that he could meet himself and with a smile, he rests the towel he had just taken to get back to the center of the room.

"You're not leaving Namjoon" Hoseok said in a stern voice. The dance captain of the group was always serious and demanding towards the members, even our leader. That one still had difficulties with practices but despite his busy timetable, all knew that he should not neglect these moments. It is with a sigh and an excuse smile that he follows Jimin's steps towards the center.

The music start and the movements also, our two dancers take some passages more slowly for the last two, the practice will continue for 1 hour.

"Yes hyung is better" Jimin said with a smile. "Do not forget to hold out your arms, do not worry, if everyone is in their place it will be no problem." Jin make the movements like asking and letting a laugh escape when the reflection offered to him in the mirror is the same as his young teacher, Jimin had always been an excellent teacher, calm, patient, encouraging even when movements are not good. He is the first person to be asked for help, when there don't want to undergo hoseok's military requirement or jungkook's impatient attitude and everyone knows it, that's why Hoseok decides to let Jimin take care of Namjoon after a last sigh from his victim.

"I'm going to tell the manager that we're done soon so he'll take us back to the dorm and I'll take advantage of it to get the last song arrangements to work on the lyrics" Hoseok said, giving a pause to Namjoon "I'll let you with Jimin during this time but I want to see perfect movements on my return"

"Go hyung we're going to start slowly again" Jimin said after letting Namjoon empty a bottle of water "you have to think of all moving together as one element"

The exercise continues so with our two dancers in trouble and their teachers until our leader arrives to perform all the movements in full sense error. Applause echoes in the room and everyone turns to the door to see Hoseok with a smile. "It's perfect Namjoon-ah, I see that Jimin managed to teach you the movements"

"Yes, the sweetness of Jimin made me fly away" laughs Namjoon with Hoseok's contrite face "I think we can all come back home"

All nods and packs their stuff to head for the car. The ride is fast and there could walking but after a long practice everybody prefers to enjoy the comfort of the car. Arriving at the dormitory, they find with no surprise than Yoongi is locked in the studio room while the two youngest are in the living room playing game with Taehyung who devours his fourth BurgerKing of the week.

"One day you'll turn into a burger" Jin warns. "And you? You eat jungkook-ah?" "

"No hyung, I have to eat properly for our return" said the maknae with pride "but I'm so hungry hyung" he finished with a pout.

"Ahahah ok I take a shower and I attack the dinner" Jin said as he left for the bathroom.

"You can take the second bathroom Namjoon, I'll give the files to Yoongi-hyung and get rid of my bag before going to take a shower" smiled Hoseok

"You can go before me if you want Jimin" said Namjoon kindly as Jimin collapsed from fatigue on the couch.

"Oh no no hyung, I'm going last, it's great and then you'd have to be Hulk now to get me out of here and you go to work on the album after that so it's good" replies Jimin.

The leader smiled and rushed to the second bathroom, while others considered this bathroom as condemned since all know than their dear leader always takes long minutes to shower with several steps than he seriously follows to "preserve his natural beauty". Jimin watches the youngers have fun with a kindness smile, both of them had a great character, Tae have more experience in this game while Jungkook does not like to lose and all this forms a huge noise that fills the room. But our young man is looking for a quiet moment and leaves in his room to arrange this bag with Hoseok. Some minutes later Jin returns to the room to announce that the shower is free and go prepares dinner.

"You want to take a shower with me Jimin, will get faster" Hoseok said, taking a towel and turning to leave. He does not see the stiffness that runs through Jimin's body has this suggestion and these hands shake slightly, he only hears the slight nervous laughter. "Hyung this room is not going to eat you and then it will be even smaller with two people" Jimin said, pushing Hoseok "I will rather help Jin with the meal"

Hoseok offers to Jimin his smile reverse before leaving but do not forget to fiddle him on the way, he runs to the kitchen where he sees his hyung who drops the knife he holds to rush to a boiling water that leaks water everywhere "Hyung I'll help you and cut the vegetables" Jimin said by grabbing the knife and getting down to work.

"Thank you Jiminie"

"You're welcome"

Both work for a long time before Hoseok returns from his shower and swaps his place with Jimin who goes to take a shower at his turn. The little house reasoned life with each one occupying which leaves the oldest of the line maknae enter the bathroom in silence and let out a sigh.

 

 

 

Viewpoint of Jimin

 

The apartment is small, very small, which leaves no place for some "privacy" but the agency had to arrange a closet room for a small shower in addition after too much complaint and dispute for the order of passage and the short duration of the shower. It was simple, a sink, a shower and a mirror but it was enough for me, I did not need more for this room to become a shelter, some other members found this room too small as Hoseok having a feeling of claustrophobia and for once I thanked my small size because this piece offered me the only moments of tranquility and solitude that I could have. Gently I undress and cover the little mirror with my clothes, idol life obliges me to look at myself often has my despair but here I can choose to not do it, to forget the pressure.

Perfection is a goal for all but it is not mine, I gave up a long time ago. I slip into the shower and sink the hot water on my body, my hands pass from my hair wet with sweat to my chest, I'm not a fan of product like our maknae, for me a simple soap enough. I know that all the soaps in the world will not be able to completely wash the dirt of my body so for me the shower is only a formality, no question of spending hours like our leader to release a bit of stress or like Jin-hyung to get beautiful.

I let the water travel all over my body and close my eyes, my mind is empty, my hands keep moving, my head leans back, the foam grows in my hair, the shower floor is slippery, my left hand holds to the parlor while the right take care of my legs, and then the reverse, the water always falls, always as warm, my hands reach my back, I feel my skin redden, a hand in my hair, a hand on my chest, a hand on my thigh, a hand on my shoulder, I feel the warmth, my eyes open slightly, the smell of soap is everywhere, the bright white floor hurts my eyes, a hand on my face washing the soap, the room is full of mist, a hand on my arm, a hand on my knee, the ground becomes pink, a hand on my back, the pink turns red, a hand on my throat tightens me... I open my eyes completely... a hand on my mouth...

 

.... I scream

 

 

 

Outside view

 

The final preparations for the dinner was soon over, Hoseok jostled the younger ones in the living room to use the table for the meal requiring them to stop their games and help the elder. Taehyung set up his own place with the rest of Buger that he preferred to keep to eat at the same time as the others. Jungkook went back to the kitchen to bring the dishes back to the table when a slight fog came into the room indicating that Namjoon was out of shower.

"My skin is all soft now"

"Well you had to finish faster Namjoon-ah, it was an hour you were in" said jin-hyung pointing our finger at our leader face.

"You must not quicken a man"

"Maybe if you did it less often it would be faster hyung" said Tae with a big smilen he loves to embarrass the leader with these intimate times while Jungkook prefers to continue his task.

"I would not listen to the word of a person who is waiting for everyone to be asleep to do the same thing, at least I am honest" Namjoon replies with his head held high.

Jungkook laughs at Taehyung's red face as Jin shakes his head and Hoseok smiles before frown. "Jimin has not finished yet?"

"Well, I'm not the only one who enjoys a moment of intimacy" Namjoon smiled

"I'll go get him" Jungkook run to the room furthest away from the house making smiling the others members.

Jungkook slowed down before hit the door and tried to resume his breath, as the team had welcomed their last member jungkook had always been shy with Jimin. The maknae had been in the team for a long time and had seen coming and leaving a lot of people and he had managed to get along and respect them all but with Jimin it was different, harder, more uncomfortable. Jungkook put his ear on the door wanting to make a joke to his hyung but the breathing sounds accelerate stop him in his envy, now red face, jungkook knocked on the door shouting "Jiminie the dinner is ready!".

A long silence followed that shouts before Jimin speaks through the door "I come, two minutes"

Jungkook went back into the living room with the others not wanting see the face of his hyung when he got out of the shower after interrupting him in such an intimate moment. He settled around the small table and take the bowl that Jin handed to him, a few minutes later Jimin enter in the room and joined the others to begin his dinner. "You should not stay that long in the shower Jiminie, you're gonna be crumpled" Jin warns.

"Yes, look, your skin is all red" remarked Hoseok

"Yes hyung"

The dinner continued quietly, a moment of relaxation in this pre-comeback stress period, Tae was fixing on his phone having finished eating quickly while Hoseok-hyung and Jungkook were take a second serving. Jimin smiled as he watched the youngest filling his plate with meat, a real carnivore, but as he looked up at the table he saw than a member was missing" Yoongi-hyung does not eat with us?"

"No, he told me he was about to create something great and he didn't want to stop until he finished ... again"

"Do not make this face Hobi, you know how it is when he works" said Namjoon's with mouth full.

Jimin collecte different dish on a large plate and stood up from his chair "I'll bring him a meal, I come back" with a nod from Jin, the little Jimin go toward a room away from the other side of home where was the small studio of the team. He did not bother typing knowing, his hyung too caught by the music to hear the door and indeed he found him sitting in front of a computer too big for this room with a headphones on his ears. Jimin slowly approached and tapped Yoongi's shoulder, who jumped as he turned towards him.

"Jimin! You surprised me ! What you want?"

"I'll bring you a dinner hyung"

"Oh thank you but I'm too busy for the moment"

"I'll put it here, you'll eat it whenever you want"

"Yes, and why you do not put it in a box"

"So like this the smell attracte you to eat right now" and like that Jimin left in the living room laughing. Yoongi let his grumpy face turn into a smile, he always tried to keep some serious appearance with the team, playing a father's role with perfection but with Jimin it was different, the little one always arrived to pass through this appearance for touch the heart of the old rapper. Jimin has a table taken a last bowl of rice and all finish their meal quietly.

 

 

.....

 

 

In a house so small, it was hard to keep other people's secrets, but sometimes the planning of each one allows a slight level of privacy, especially for the younger as now. Jin were preparing several things, on the phone with his mother, they looked like two mothers who exchange housekeeping advice. The rapper trio worked hard on their music in the studio or the living room, for this album and the others to come, the boys wanted to participate more and more to end up being able to create a whole album meaning help of nobody. Jungkook was asleep lying on a bed next to all the objects that was on, the younger one was a veritable saddle with his bed but after working a long time on the last cover he was planning to offer to the fan, was collapsing on his bed and fell asleep less than a second later. Which left our two last members who had more trouble to falling asleep, mind too busy to close their eyes.

"Jiminie? "

"Hmmm ...? "

"You think this album will be good"

"Well yes TaeTae"

"But really ? I mean than ... it's one can dare to leave on something negative"

"Life is not always positive Tae ... think when you're not well ... what song do you listen to? "

"A way to cry"

"You see ... it's sad this song .... You think fans will not like? You do not like it?

" I love it ! I think it's better than anything we've done up to now and I hope fans will like it but I do not know ... its stress me I think "

"Is it your scene in the MV who worries you? "

Taehyung got up from his bed and went downstairs from the bunk bed on and was up to Jimin's bed, with a smile he pushed his friend to lie down next to him. Jimin put an arm behind Taehyung's head and let his friend get closer to him. "I do not think I'm ready for that"

"I saw the rehearsals Tae, you're good"

"Yes on the rehearsals it great but the day of the shooting will be more difficult and the story is to stab my own father, it's weird"

"It's just a story" whispered Jimin calmly, "I'm sure you're going to do something great and that you'll be called by full production after that"

" You think ? "

" Absolutely ! "

"I would like him to ask Jin-hyung to do that for me, he's in theater study and it's his dream to be an actor"

"Jin-hyung has a lot of talent but the role does match with him... you imagine Jin-hyung covered with blood? Would show a bad profile"

Tae laughs loudly at these words, his Jimin always had the words to comfort him, even with ridiculous things like this. "You are right and then Jin-hyung has another scene planned, more mysterious and sweet"

"Yes, it suits him better"

"We're starting a new chapter in our history ... it's scary"

"Yes, and then it is much more sentimental and intimate"

Tae begins to tickle Jimin "Our Jiminie will make us a remake of t-shirt contest wet for our fans" Jimin hit him "arg ... I do not know why it's always me who has to take off my clothes"

"Because everybody wants to see this dream body"

Jimin calmed down and sighed before talking seriously "I can not get the right expression on the face for the choreography"

"You have time ... the album is not finished yet and the release date is not yet decided"

"Hmm ..."

"You should do as I do"

"I do like you" Jimie says "Ok then all my problems are settled"

Gently the silence sets in and finally leave only the breathing sounds of Jungkook, the other two smiles on seeing that the younger did not move despite the noise they could make. Taehyung stayed in Jimin's bed and quickly fell asleep in the arms of his friend, it had always taken a little chat with Jimin to have a good night's sleep. Jimin, had it harder to find the somed, the words of Taehyung had nothing to arrange, he had no solution for this choreography and that was a big problem. The movements were perfect but for this song it was placed in the center for a long time and especially important moments such as the refrain. He thought about the possibility of training in front of the mirror tomorrow and then told himself that it would have to be done away from the glances of other members if he did not want to be the target of maknae. A smile appeared on his face before the events in the bathroom returned to his mind ....

 

... and tears flowed