final

More Than That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day, you finally on the couch to watch a show which Seungkwan would be appearing tonight. You munched into popcorn while waiting for the show to start. A moment later, the opening song and hosts’ introduction came up as long as the guests’ entrance.

There is Seungkwan, wearing a white button up like you always suggest him to wear because it looks good on him and jeans with his hair styled up (you also suggest this to him) as if he knows you’re watching. You smiled a little bit and thought, of course I would watch.

“What part of yourself you think that describes you who you are?” The show finally came to the part where the hosts asking questions to guests and the question meant to be for Seungkwan.

“Honestly? I don’t know, maybe my funny personality?” Seungkwan answers.

You chocked on your popcorn, somehow. It’s not only your funny personality! You thought.

There are more than that; your cheeky smile, your laugh, your voice. When you laugh at your own jokes before you even telling them to others, the moment when you always say sorry after doing an aegyo, a rapper beneath that vocalist soul, your outgoing personality. You're truly multi-talented. Your passion to be a DJ or MC really run through your soul and body. 

Everything you’re now warms me up as well as others. Baby, you’re more than that and I hope you see it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter