Demonic children with no chill

Independence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora POV

I woke up to the loud buzz coming from my alarm clock. I shut it off and slept again for 10 minutes. Then I proceed to drag my lazy out of bed with my blanket still wrapped around me like a burrito. I brushed my teeth lazily and regret staying up so late. Then I brushed my hair and washed my face. I got dressed in my uniform quickly. And for the remaining 30 minutes was breakfast. If I did not eat a full course meal during breakfast, I’d probably be in the ER. I saw Areum still doing her makeup on the couch.

“Hey aren’t you going to eat breakfast?” I asked Areum.

“No don’t really eat in the morning and why are you eating side dishes, rice, and chicken for breakfast?” Areum asked me.

“Because I’m korean.” I replied.

“What is gonna be a refrigerator anymore when you clear it out all the time?” Areum said and put on lipstick.

“If I did not fungus would be growing and that’s gross.” I said and kept on eating.

It was 10 minutes before school started and Thank God we lived near the main hallway where all the classes are. I quickly went into class and sat down in my assigned seat. As class started our homeroom teacher explained the rules and started the first unit on the first day I was disappointed since the first day was on a friday and we already had homework piled. I look around and sighed at that fact and just then 2 very tardy boys came invading into class.

“Kim Hanbin and Jung Hunchul do you know what time it is?” Our homeroom teacher asked.

“It’s Iron and it’s summer time.” Hunchul said and winked.

“No your name isn’t Iron and it is not--” Our teacher was cut off.

“ Yes.” Hunchul said.

The boys were quickly dragged by their ears and they both sat right next to me. I was plopped right in the middle of the two boys. I had a strange feeling that I was definitely going to be annoyed by the two hooligans in class. I was never the star student in class mainly because I was influenced by my brother but I somewhat was not a flop and got good grades. I don’t know how to be very honest. But these guys straight up have no chill.

“Bora Bora looks like we’re stuck with each other the whole year.” Hunchul whispered

“Can you not talk to me or acknowledge my existence in class I’m trying to survive in school.” I whispered back.

“How can I not when you look fine today?” Hunchul said and he twirled my hair.

I smacked his hand off of my hair. I knew he was just playing around with me because I looked like a zombie from last night with eye bags down to the floor. “Hey kid, I’m not in the mood chill out for a sec please.” I replied back.

“ Wow you’re a feisty hamster.” Hunchul said and growled.

I just ignored him and kept jotting down things on my notepad. The next 2 hours of class was Hunchul grazing my face and being a total dweeb. There was also times he got scolded and several times I bit his hand. Class finally ended Hanbin woke up from his peaceful nap and another demonic child was going to start annoying me too. I tried doing my homework so I can binge watch shows tonight with both of them trying to start a conversation but I did not give in because an antisocial like me in class does not associate with dweebs. And I am actually 3 seconds away from turning a sadistic asswipe and wipe these children off my .

“Bora Bora buy me food from the snack machine?” Hanbin said and started pouting.

“Find another sugar daddy who do I think I am?” I replied and scoffed.

“My saving grace.” Hanbin said,”And besides, Hunchul is my sugar mama.”

“She’s not Jesus Hanbin.” Hunchul said and kept twirling my hair I casually knocked him out of his seat,“I could get used to agitating you.” Hunchul said and gave me a stupid cheeky grin.

“I agree.” Hanbin said and they high fived each other.

“Entertain yourself another way because I would gladly kick your asses off the edge of this earth but I rather not because too much work.” I said.

“Why is it because you don’t want to hurt our faces that is worth more than gold?” Hanbin said.

“No because you guys probably weigh more than a water buffalo.” I replied and scooted their seats away from me.

Study hall ended and I’m off the hook because I somewhat got all my homework done. I walked off and my phone while walking and then demonic child #1 snatched my phone away.

“Give it back Hunchul.” I said and chased after him.

He got my number and he was going to pretty much stick on my for the rest of the year. This is why I hate being a new kid. I was the main target of being made fun of. I snatched my phone back and ran to where Areum was. Hanbin caught up and so did Hunchul.

“Ugh I’m going to die if I don’t inhale food let’s go.” Arem said and dragged me.

We walked down to the food court and we heard a girly shriek from up front. Areum rolled her eyes and looked over her shoulder as I look up in the direction that Hanbin stood in a small girl wearing our usual girls uniform with a little bow in the back of her head laced her arms around Hanbin’s waist.

“HANBIN OPPA!!!” She called him in a whiny voice.

“Hello my snuggly baby bear.” Hanbin said and pecked her cheek.

“Why haven’t you called me babe?” She said in her creepy aegyo voice.

“I’ve just been busy.” Hanbin said as they both held hands.

I’ve noticed that Areum looked enraged at the little girl and wanted to strangle her. She rolled her eyes and her attitude made it way too obvious that this girl got beef with her. She crossed her arms and raised a brow at Hanbin, whereas Hunchul slowly drifted over to our side avoiding the death threat from Areum

“Can you guys do this somewhere else no one wants to see your love fest when people are going to eat soon.” Areum said and glared intensely at her,”And If I’m going to puke, you are paying for my medications and my doctor checkups.” She gave them a piece of her mind looked away spotting her brother along with Donghyuk heading over to their directions.

“Areum, what’s with the attitude?” Hanbin complained.

“Haven’t been able to stand your cheesy love fest since I was 9” Areum wrinkled her nose and her brother caught up to the little group.

“Yo wassup homies.” Jiwon said in English and Areum cringed.

“Can you not? Anyways I’m hungry and I maxed out my credit card from dorm shopping so I’m using yours.” Areum said in a Seoul accent that she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter