Nobody Else

Nobody Else

Nobody else

Junho kept looking at his phone. He waited for her to reply his messages but the phone just stayed silent without any notification. He called again but the person on the other line has not pick up his call. ‘Is she still shooting her drama’ he’s wondering in his thought. He’s been trying to speak to her ever since his plane landed in Korea. He was desperate to hear her voice although he just talked to her yesterday before his final concert and more desperate to see her after almost a month of separation due to their busy schedule. Him with his solo tour and her with the drama filming, it was impossible to find a time where their free time matching together. Now that the Japan solo tour has ended, he can’t wait to be with her again.

He sighed for a hundred times and finally gave up on the phone call so he typed the last message; ‘Come to my house tonight, I’ll be waiting…’ He exited the airport and saw his manager already waiting inside the van.

.

Soeun side eyeing her phone that never stop vibrating, she knew the caller too well. It’s not like she was so busy to pick up his call, in fact she was resting inside the air-condition van waiting for her turn to shoot for a few scene. She just didn’t want to talk to him… for now. ‘How can he let her touch his body like that?’ Her mind repeating the same questions again and again after she watched his fancams from the solo concert.

Being in a secret relationship with one of the famous idols force them to be more cautious. Only a few close people knew that they were dating so in order to know more about her boyfriend, Soeun had to follow his fansite masters. Not that she formally following them on twitter because it would be too obvious, she just bookmarked their website. As soon as his tour ended, tones of pictures and fancams emerging on these fansites so she eagerly watched it, and she was not happy with his ‘Nobody else’ performance. ‘No wonder he didn’t mind that I can’t go to his tour!’

Soeun pursed her lips to show her frustration but still lazily took her phone and read all his messages. She threw her phone on the seat beside her and rested her head on the backseat. She closed her eyes, yet the image of his intimate performance refused to leave her mind.

.

Junho looked at his watch, it’s nearly 11pm but she still didn’t show up at his house. He was walking back and forth on the living room while waiting for her to come.  He was so tired and his head threaten to explode because of the lack of sleep but he refuse to surrender. Finally after a while, he laid on the sofa because his body can’t take it anymore. It didn’t take much time for his eyes to close without he even realised it.

.

Soeun key-in the password of his house and the door immediately open automatically. Usually Junho’s cats will waiting in front of the door when they heard someone coming but the ‘kids’ were left with Junho’s  family because of his tour. Soeun walked to the living room and saw Junho was sleeping peacefully. She intentionally dropped her bags in front of the sofa but he was too tired to wake up at the loud sound. She crouched beside him and sat down on the floor to watch him sleeping. His heavy eye-bag under his eyes was enough evidence at his hard work.  

Her heart softens after looking at his tired face. It is his nature to give it all at the thing he’s doing so she shouldn’t be surprised that he’s pouring all his emotion on his performance. Soeun used her hand to brush his red bangs to the side and he stirred a little bit, then her hand travel to his cheek. She gently caressed it while remembering the time when she was alone without him. It was painful because she missed him like crazy.

 The warmth and the gentle touch on his cheek woke Junho from his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the love of his life smiling gently at him. He smiled back and took her hands on his cheek. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it. “Hi baby” he greeted her.

“Hi” Soeun reply back. She then climbed on the sofa to join him.

Junho adjusted his body to make a space for her. He welcomed her when she laid herself beside him. Her head rested on his shoulder while her arm wrapped around his waist. Junho hugged her back with both of his arms. He kissed her head and asked her “Are you mad at me?”   

Soeun took some time to answer back. “Yes, I was mad at you.” She gave an honest answer. They promised to be honest with each other although the subjects can lead to an argument. “I’m just … jealous.”

“Why?”

“I saw your fancams…”

“Ahhh….” A small smile crept on his face. “I don’t want nobody else but you, but you.” He was humming his own song when her small hand slapped his chest. “Ouch.” Junho exaggerated his pain and laugh at her.

Soeun pouted her lips. “Stopped singing that song, I still can’t get rid the image of you and the dancer groping each other. And you’re half na-ked on stage!”

“Groping is such an exaggerative word! It was just a light touch.” He tried to explain. “But, you said you WAS mad at me, so does it mean you’re not mad at me anymore.” Junho tighten his embraced to bring her closer to him.

“Well after I let my logic sink in, I know you’re just doing your job.”

“That’s why we’re perfect with each other. You and I have a lot in common. Both of us are passionate with our work so we understand each other. Of course we can’t escape from being jealous because frankly speaking, who can stand watching our lover being intimate with somebody else but as long as we know that it was only for business plus our unquestionable trust, I’m perfectly sure we can face whatever challenge in the future.” Junho proudly giving his thought.

“Junho-ya, I’m sorry I don’t have time to go to your tour.” Soeun caressed his abs while apologised.

“It’s okay, will you come to my movie premier?”

“I’m not sure yet, the production team is rushing to complete the filming of each episode. You know right that Yubi and Junki-oppa were injured before so our filming halted for almost three weeks. Now we are rushing to complete the scene.”

“How is she now?”

“She still recovering but I’m actually worry about her because she don’t get a proper rest.”

“That’s the price we have to pay as an entertainer, we have to push ourselves and ignore our health to entertain others. Look at me, I have permanent scars on my shoulder and I almost cannot dance anymore because of my injury. Please take care of yourself Soeun-ah, I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Okay Mr Lee, I won’t get hurt without your permission.” Soeun laugh out loud when she saw his face cringed after he heard her words.