Strong Heart

Strong Heart (oneshot)

Heechul POV 

"Hey I'm the strong heart, not you!" I yelled out after seeing that Leeteuk was crying. I then sit back down and grab the tissue that was given to me. After my story, Seung Gi-ah and Ho Dong hyung moved on to the next guest celebrity. I noticed that the show is almost coming towards the end and yet still no sign of Leeteuk. The producer will be furious is Leeteuk does not come back before the end of the show. I have to find him. Or else!

I guess all eyes are at Jung Byung Hee (G.O MBLAQ) so I can sneak out for a moment. I look at the resting area but there was no sign of him. I then look at the cafeteria still no sign of him. I still kept on searching and searching. Suddenly I can feel a vibration on my leg. It might be message coming from my phone. I look at the sender - it was Eunhyuk? I then opened the message and read it...

Hyung, if you're looking for Leeteuk hyung, try to check at a small corner by the make up room. He might be there. 

So then I put the phone back in my pocket run straight towards the place that Eunhyuk just told me. And he was right Leeteuk was there. He was crouching down hugging his leg and buried his face. 

"Leeteuk... gwenchana?" Leeteuk looked up. He's crying. His face is wet and his nose was red than ever. 

"Heechul-ah?" I crouched down to see what is wrong with him. 

"Are you still thinking about what I said before?" He nod and trying to hide his face away from me. 

"Leeteuk-yah bianne if I'd hurt you." 

"A-Aniya. It just that I never would have imagine that kind of compliment coming from you." Leeteuk tried to explained while trying taking a breath between each words. 

"Leeteuk-ah" I called out his name as I his hair gently. "Leeteuk-ah please...please don't cry. It really hurt seeing you cry. It feels like 1000 arrow is starbing my heart at once." 

"Huh?" Leeteuk look at me with a weird look. 

"Leeteuk... You are my best buddy. It felt like I have hurt your feeling and I feel like I'm breaking our friendship." I said to him and whipe his tears away. 

I then put both of my palm on each of his cheek. I look at him in the eye. Before I knew I carved a smile on my face. When I noticed it I look at Leeteuk, he too was smiling! I can't take it no more! I can't hide my feelings anymore. 

"Leeteuk... there is something I want to tell you." 

"Hmmm?" He raised his eyebrows. 

"Nan... Nan.. Saranghaeo." I said in low voice. 

"Boh?!" 

"I said... Nan... Saranghae.." 

"I heard you the first time I just want to know what I just heard was correct" exclaimed Leeteuk. 

"So... " I looked down to the floor. "What about you?" 

I looked back up at Leeteuk. As afraid as I am now I will have too look at his face to finds out the answer. When I look at him, my face and his was only 2cm away from each other. Before I knew I can feel a soft wet lips pressed on mine. My eyes went wide.

"Does that answer your question?" Leeteuk asked and giggled a little. I then smiled. Does that mean, he - accept - my - feelings? 

"Chongmal?" He nod several times like a little kid saying the what he was just asked was true. I then gave him a hug, "Thank You. Thank You Leeteuk." 

"Yah! What are you doing? I was only cried a little. Why are you being all girly on me?" Leeteuk pushed me making me fall backward to the ground. Before he stands up he whisper to me...

"I'll be seeing you tonight." Then he stood up and clean himself. "Oh! Ho Dong hyung!" he ran away from me. 

"Where have you been.. the show...." 

When he pushed me I thought he was just playing around but then when he whispered to me I be happy again I realize that he was being like that so that no one finds out. A smile was created on my face again and I laughed. Aigoo this kid! Seriously!

The show ended and we were saying our good byes to every celebreties there. Leeteuk has been besides be all the time. Then came along Seung Gi to bid me goodbye. We both bow to each other and gave each other a hug. "Hyung, I know what you did 15 minutes ago!" I straight away looked at him. He then gave me a smirk. "It's okay. I will keep it as a secret." He smiled at me. I nod unconfidently but I guess I will just have to trust him. 

"Hyung where did you found Leeteuk hyung?" asked Eunhyuk eagerly.

"At the place you told me." He just smiled. "But how do you know that he would be there?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"I ... err... I sometimes locked him up there for fun." He grinned. 

"Yah!" Eunhyuk run away before I could hit him.

He look back at me and said "Merong!" I was already gripped my first. I will kill him when we are back at the dorm that is for sure! Then I can feel someone was touching my hand. 

"Heechul-ah, try to calm down. He is only playing around." 

"Yah! Why are you backing him up!" I shouted and chase Leeteuk instead. 

The End. 

 

A/N: sorry it wasn't that great. It just that I haven't been writing oneshot for too long and I miseed it. So decides to write a one shot this time. Also check out my other HEETEUK story: 

BETWEEN TWO KINGDOM