Prologue - Night keeps company to broken hearts.

Shades of Love.

 

 

 

• Prologue

#Eunhyuk

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Black, completely and utterly black. As if someone was having fun turning off all the lights and forcing him to close his eyes without his consent. As dark as if all the lights exploded once they heard the news. As if all the lights wanted to keep company to his heart. Dark and destroyed. No more light, not even a little glimmer, nothing, just the blackness and the silence. Only broken by life. Because everyone was living. Everyone was moving on. Not him, he couldn't, not anymore.

A knock at the door and he turned in a little bit more on himself. His face in the pillow, usually soaked in tears, but he was done, he had reached the end, he didn't cry, he had no more tears, not one. He did not answer, they were used to now anyway, why bother answering ?

 

" Honey.. Don't you want to go out of your room a little bit?.. It's been three days you didn't eat anything.. "

 

Eat? What was the point? Everything had become bland, nothing had taste anymore. All the flavors had left this world, so, eat ? No thanks. He pulled the duvet until he disappeared completely. As if it was enough to be forgotten. And he put on his music, as if it was going to erase the pain. It was his fault, he was sure about that, he knew it was. All of this would never had happened if he hadn't existed. All of this wouldn't had happened this way if he hadn't been there. He was the only culprit, and he had to pay.

 

~

 

That day, he went out of his bed. Not that he felt like it, not that he was okay now, it's just that it was March. And although the idea of going back to school, and see all these hypocrites’ faces wasn't really appealing, he wanted to go. His parents also suffered from everything that, and he didn't want them to worry more, so he was doing this for them. He went to take a shower, hoping that maybe it would also wash the pain away, but nothing worked. He remained under the running water for several more minutes, face up to the shodwer head, eyes closed. He wanted to scream, to release all his anxiety, he wanted to shout at to the world how much he was hurt, but he didn't have the right. That was his punishment. It was his fault, so he had to keep his pain for himself. It was the price to pay to have been alive on that day. 

 

Now clean, at least physically, because his heart and his brain, them, weren't clean at all, he went to dress. He put on his uniform, for the first time. His parents decided to transfer him into another school, so he could "forget", and have a new start. As if it was possible. As if he would be able to live and pretend that nothing happened. It was ridiculous, he hated the way his parents were trying to make him feel better. He couldn't get better, and he didn't want either. He had no right. And he hated that uniform. Really, he hated absolutely everything. How could he enjoy something now ? Nothing made sense anymore, nothing had taste or color. He hated everything and everyone. But the uniform.. What was this way to make everyone look alike? Difference had never hurt anyone..

 

 

Oh he was so wrong, he knew it, he had had a proof.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____

N/A : So.. I hope the prologue is good enough.. And I hope you understood because like I said, I'm not bilingual, and I know there is plenty of mistakes in this..

I just want to tell you that I take the Korean School's system in this story, so, yep, they're going back to school for a new year in March :)

 

+ I have to tell you that there will be all the SUJU members in this story. :D

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, Shindong, Siwon, Leeteuk, Kangin, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hangeng, Heechul, Kibum, Henry, Zhoumi.

 

Bye bye ! ^-^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything will get better. I promise. It only can be better when you're already at your worse.