{ COLLAB PROJECT 1 }

Skydream Entertainment ♕
COLLAB Project 1
august 10, 2015

I received a bunch of the Weekly Clips already, and have several people who auditioned for the new girl group: D:Fi. Thank you :)

I want to start another part of the training system at Skydream Entertainment. This is collaborations with other trainees. This will prepare you for when you become a permanent member of an actual group. This will be good practice for harmonizing, learning new songs and parts, and singing in general. Not only, this will allow you to explore different genres of music. I will be giving different kinds of music every time, and to different groups. I hope that this will be a new kind of challenge.

We will do collaboratiions every 2-3 weeks. You all have until August 18th to learn the parts and submit a recording. I think this is a sufficient amount of time, but if you have any concerns, please feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Collaborations will be done in groups of up to 5, and trainees will be randomly paired by me. 
All collab songs will be a short section from a song, and not the entire song. 

Here is the list of groups and the songs you will be covering:
GROUP 1: Dia / Ella / Eunsol / Soomi / Am.E - Gee [Girls' Generation]
GROUP 2: JaeDi / Chrystal - Electric Shock [f(x)]
GROUP 3: Aeri / Lune - Love is Ouch (ToAnyone) [2NE1]
GROUP 4: Jaelyn / Soar / Yuri / Yumi - I Got a Boy [Girls' Generation]
GROUP 5: Hime / Angie / Mae Ryun - We Were In Love [Davichi & T-Ara] 

I will distribute the song sections and everything else tonight or tomorrow afternoon. 

I understand that some of these songs might not be your cup of tea, or be a genre that you enjoy, but I hope you will cooperate! :)

A sneak peek to one of our later projects: Skydream Trainee Program full song cover ;) 

 

Thank you~
Krystal
CEO of Skydream Entertainment