Chapter 2: The ice heart starts to melt

Brake the ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her voice was sweet and I felt shivers running down my back. The beautiful sunset was nothing compared to her simple, wonderful high tunes. I sat on the floor leaning to the wall and closed my eyes. I could´ve listened to her voice forever and ever...

 

Luna´s POV

I opened my eyes and saw that it was 9.00 am. I got up and walked straight to the bathroom and had a shower. After blow-drying my hair I tied it in a messy-bun, put on some light make-up and walked to the closet. Now, what should I wear today? Since I´m going to dancepractise I should wear something comfortable. I choosed my black sweatpants and a black sportbra. On top on that a white-hoodie. For shoes I picked my favorite ones.

You could say that my style was quiet black and white. I wanted to keep it simple but stylish.                                                                                                        I picked my sport-bag and opened my door. When I locked the door I was tapped on the shoulder. When I turned around, I saw Jimin infront of me smiling.

-Good morning Luna! he said happily.

-Morning Jimin, I replied with a smile.

-Going to practise are we? he asked while leaning to the wall.

-Yeah, normally my practise would start in the afternoon but now when I teach the younger ones the schedule changed.

-We usually practise at midnight, we don´t sleep so much. Like Suga was awake till 7 am. He sleeps about 3 hours a day. I was dumfounded by the fact that they work so hard with only 3 hour of sleep. It must be hard to and idol.

-Anyway can I follow you to your practise? After that we could hang out with the other members." he asked smiling.

-If you want to.

We took the bus to the studio. When we walked inside we saw all six other members there.

-Morning guys! I greeted them with a smile. "What are you guys doing here?"

-We came to look your practise! Taehyung said giggling.

-Sorry about this but is it okay if we watch you behind the glass? Namjoon asked.

-Yeah it´s okay" I replied. There was a "window" in the the dance-room. You could watch others dance. I walked in to the room and greeted my friends and the younger ones. We were practising "bts boy in luv". I was a little nervous about the fact that THEY were watching us dancing THEIR song. But I calmed down and turned the music on. I was dancing Sugas part and was completely in my own world when the dance started.

-Hey they are dancing to "Boy in luv"!!! they said in union.

-Luna is dancing Suag´s part, Namjoon said and nudged Suga´s arm.

-Whatever, he replied bored but still kept his gaze all the time at Luna.

I was so sweaty so I took my hoodie off and forgot that the boys were watching. I just streched a couple off times and did some splits to warm up the muscles.

-OoooOOooooh! The boys said and blushed by the sight.

-I didn´t know that Luna was so...so....interesting." Jimin said with wide eyes. 

-Hey, keep your hands off her." Suga said irritated. He realized too late what he had said and was blushing madly.

-Aigoo~are you having a crush on Luna? Jungkook said and the boys nodded.

-What are you talking about kiddo?! Suga shouted and turned his attention back to the window. It can´t be happening, can it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter