I NEED FRIEND REQUEST FROM YOU (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

✿ INTRODUCTION ✿

✿ Hi, Nice to meet you. You can call me Chae or Chiyo.

✿ I am trying to make as many friends as possible. I would love to not only have more friends, but also have conversations with people.

✿ If you have some spare time or are feeling bored, we could chat about anything.

✿ I'm a very open person, so please don't feel self-conscious or shy.

✿ I'm also a shy person, but I encouraged myself to reach out to people by sending messages to see if they were free to talk.

✿ If you aren't available or don't feel like chatting, there's no pressure. We can still chat with each other again when you're available.

✿ My old username is Chaeheekitty - 2015

⁠☆ WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND ME?⁠ ☆

⁠☆ Quotev @29255217 [ChanyXcHee]
⁠☆ Fanfiction.net @Chihiro531
⁠☆ Wattpad @ChanYxChee
⁠☆ Discord @Yamazakichihiro531
⁠☆ Twitter @YamaChihiro531 [Chihihiro]

⁠☆ THIS IS WHO I AM AND WHAT I LIKE ☆

⁠☆ I'm a fujoshi, which means I like reading /BL. Recently, I don't find myself reading anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't like it anymore. I prefer to read comedy more, regardless of whether they're /BL or not.

☆ I like reading manga and love reading fanfiction on AsianFanFiction, AO3, and Wattpad.
I also used to watch anime, but I'm not up to date on the latest ones.

⁠☆ I used to be a Kpop stan, and I love B.A.P and SHINee so much! They're my all-time favorites. Recently, I have been coming back to listening to NCT again after a long hiatus, and my favorite songs from them are "Rainy Day" and "Perfume."

♡ Please don't hesitate to come and chat with me.

♡ Send me a simple text, for example, "Hello, how are you?" is enough.

♡ No need to feel anxious or think too much about what to write or make a very good first impression. (Just don't be rude!)

♡ Just be yourself and be comfortable with me.

♡ I don't take karma points from people.

♡ So please don't worry if you think you're going to lose karma points by sending me a wall message.

♡ I will reply back to you as soon as possible. (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡
aiboeh_77
2 months ago
@cea05044418ymz93a09 okay I'll follow u(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
YamazakiChihiro531
2 months ago
@aiboeh_77 Hi this is YamazakiChihiro531, it's never too late and it's okay, you English is good and can be even better with improvement, I also am not good with English so don't worry.
This account YamazakiChihiro531 is still active, I haven't deleted it yet just changed my username to default and I no longer use that account anymore.
I'm actually leaving AFF, only coming back to see if people still send me messages. This is my second account, Romeo_Shinee.
aiboeh_77
2 months ago
hiiio((*^▽^*))o i love SHINee B.A.P nctdojaejung too. might be late but i wanna be ur friend.But my English is not very good.. hope we can be friends and talk happily (i will improve my language skills qwq
YamazakiChihiro531
3 months ago
@Akiohana Hi! Sorry it took me a long time to reply. Of course, it's been a long time since I read BL because I'm not interested in BL anymore, probably because I read too much of that genre haha. I always prefer comedy, regardless of whether they're BL manga or not. I'm not a fan of angst anymore because I read that genre too much. What about you? What genre or style of manga do you like to read, regardless of whether they're BL or not? For example, a story about a boy with dementia and his lover trying his best to be there for him but nearly giving up because it's just too much for him. Lol, I just wrote my own fanfic here.
Akiohana
3 months ago
I just read your post, you seem like a really cool person, tbh. I love anime and manga too! LMAO I like reading BL too I can show you some recommendations if you want :)
TheAuthor23
6 months ago
@YamazakiChihiro531 Yes, I love your comment about emotional
YamazakiChihiro531
6 months ago
@TheAuthor23 Physically, I'm fine, minus a blister I got on my feet. Emotionally, it's a bit up and down, but what's new? There are always times when we're happy, and suddenly feel sad all of a sudden.
TheAuthor23
6 months ago
@YamazakiChihiro531 I’m fine and you ?
YamazakiChihiro531
7 months ago
@TheAuthor23 Hello, how are you?
TheAuthor23
7 months ago
Hi
Sway10
8 months ago
Uhm, I might be too late, but I will try nevertheless... so.... hi !
Percabeth_Peaches
9 months ago
Heyyy! My name is Alexis but you can call me Lexi!
[deactivated] 9 months ago
@YamazakiChihiro531 :P
YamazakiChihiro531
9 months ago
@sono_allegro Ay,not you! I already know you... Shoo shoo go away (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)
I wanna be fwiends!
Hi!
YamazakiChihiro531
9 months ago
I have low chance with my request...

I hope I did get a friend request...

The more I meet active people on here, the merrier my social life gets. ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧