Chapter 10

We Belong Together

"Hey what's up?" Tiffany asked Jessica who was waiting by their apartment building.

 

Jessica didn't really know what to say. She doesn't even know how or why she came here. 'Why did I come here?' She thought. "Um, I just needed to clear my head and wanted to go out for a walk, but I didn't want to go by myself." Jessica lied.

 

"…So you want me to take a walk with you?"

 

"Y-yeah exactly! If you don't mind?" Jessica stuttered.

 

"No I don't. Let's go!" Tiffany gestured and the two went.

 

The two ended up at a near by park just strolling not really saying anything. Thoughts were piling both girls' heads. Jessica was wondering how she can bring up the topic of Tiffany liking her and Tiffany just nervous of what to say period.

 

"Uh-" both girls began to talk

 

"You go first." Jessica chuckled and said.

 

" Oh well I was going to ask you, why did you go to the office? Wouldn't that give you more of an headache? And plus, it's Saturday."

 

"Doing office stuff helps me clear my head sometimes." Jessica lied, "It's just I wanted to do something else for a change."

 

"Oh... well I still find it kinda... wierd." Tiffany gave Jessica a funny look.

 

"What? Why else would I go to work when I could be sleeping." Jessica turned her head the other direction avoiding Tiffany's look.

 

"I don't know. Maybe you're trying to avoid something or someone." Jessica didn't say anything to that. It became quiet again before Tiffany decided to speak, "What was it that you were going to say?"

 

"Me? Oh yeah that... I just want to say... um where are you from?"

 

"What?" Tiffany was caught off guard by the unexpected question.

 

"I mean we've spent sometime together, but we really haven't gotten to know each other. So...where are you from?"

 

"I was born in San Francisco, but I grew up in Diamond Bar." Tiffany answered.

 

"How did you end up in Korea?"

 

"Simple, I fell in love with a rich Korean boy. He was studying aboard and we ended up dating and getting married. That's how I ended up here with my daughter."  Jessica stayed silent and only nodded along as Tiffany told her the story.

 

"How about your childhood?" asked Jessica.

 

"What about it?"

 

"How was it good, bad, and good friends you remember?"

 

"My childhood was good I wasn't bullied much and friends there is one." Tiffany smiled thinking about it, "She was my one and only best friend. We used to play together all the time. Our parents were close, so thats how we became friends. She was such a sleepy head. I can't really remember what she looks like now since it's been so long."

 

"Don't you have any pictures?"

 

"I think I do, but i think there all in a box somewhere back at my dad's place buried deep down who-knows-where." Tiffany exaggerated making Jessica laugh. "So what about you any childhood friends?"

 

Jessica nodded, "I had one too. From what I remember she was really hyper. I couldn't keep up with her. We were like polar opposites, but I think...that's what made us the best. I never saw her again though."

 

"Why so?"

 

"My family moved to here, to Korea. I really miss her though. Especially..." Jessica let out a sad sighed,"especially when I feel lonely."

 

"Lonely? But you have so many friends? How could you be lonely?"

 

"It's just I don't feel comfortable telling them these things. I mean Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are great friends, but there's just something missing. Even though they're there to give me company I still feel lonely."

 

"You don't have to feel that way you know Jessica. Try opening up a little bit more. I know you're kind of ice princess status and all, but if you let your walls down that loneliness might just go away." By now Tiffany and Jessica had stopped walking and were now just facing each other, "You know what Jessi, I'll be there."

 

"Huh?"

 

"If you ever feel lonely or sad call me or come over! Anytime, anyday, whenever, wherever, i'll be there. You're not the only one alone in this world Jessica." Tiffany then embraced her in a hug which shocked the slightly older girl, but hugged the younger one back.

 

"Thanks Tiff! That means a lot. You're amazing person and a great friend. Any person would be lucky to be with you." Jessica obliviously said.

 

'Friends, yup, thats where we stand. I guess it's time to give up.' Tiffany thought. "You know you also have one more person."

 

"And who's that?"

 

"A little girl named Seo Joohyun! I don't know why, but that kid like LOVES you. What did you do to her?" Tiffany glared at the person in front of her and crossed her arms.

 

"Hey, don't look at me. I can't help that I'm so likable."

 

"Yeah says the ice queen."

 

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?!"

 

"Nothing," Tiffany giggled, "Let's go it's getting late."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the other hand, not to far from the two girls was another girl that was more than angry, but furious. Seeing her best friend hugging the person she wants to be with was not making her anymore calm. Even though she didn't know exactly what was going on she couldn't help but feel jealous.

 

After walking out of Jessica's office Taeyeon was heading home, but then decided to make a surprise visit to Tiffany's apartment. What she didn't know was Jessica had gotten there first. Taeyeon decided to follow the two see what would happen. She expected Sica to reject Tiffany and she would come crying into her arms, but that didn't exactly happen. She wasn't all too happy that Tiffany was ignoring her invites to spend time with Jessica.

 

Taeyeon had now stopped at a near by bar to drink away her problems, but of course being Taeyeon she didn't need much alcohol to make her turn red and drunk. Since Sunny's place was right across from Tiffany's (it's above her cafe) and it was close by decided to crash there.

 

"Tae? What are you doing here?" Sunny was without a doubt shocked by Taeyeon's visit and what shocked her most was the state that the girl was in.

 

Taeyeon didn't answer, but barged into the shorter girl's apartment. She ended up tripping over her own feet which resulted in Sunny helping the girl her bedroom so the girl could rest and get over whatever she needed to get over.

 

"Sunny! Let me tell you something buddy!" Taeyeon wrapped her arm around Sunny's shoulders and held her tightly, "Love ! When I think I found the right girl she rejects me and goes for my best friend. Who by the way liked me! I mean how could she get over me so quickly? I mean she did cry, but then like two days later she's with Tiffany? Does that sense? And Tiffany! She didn't even like Sica when that first met. Then again two days later or something like that they're all lovey dovey with their little kid. Does that make sense Sunny? Does it?!"

 

Sunny just rolled her eyes. She had a hard day at the cafe already, so she didn't need anymore drama. And who is Taeyeon to go to her and complain about love being unjust. Sunny had been secretly in love with Taeyeon, but never told anyone because she didn't want to ruin her friendship with Jessica. Sunny and Taeyeon had been childhood friends, but lately they haven't seen each other much because Taeyeon was busy trying to get Tiffany to go out with her. Sunny has always been hurt whenever Taeyeon brought a new girl to the cafe. She always tried to move on, but then Taeyeon would do something that made her fall more in love with her. All these feelings Sunny has built up through the years she has hidden down deep inside. But now she had enough.

 

"TAEYEON WILL YOU SHUT UP!!" Taeyeon moved back and was startled by the Sunny's outburst,"Does everything have to be about you! Why are you so selfish?! You're just getting really annoying! I can't believe you're talking to me about how unfair love is to when I'm here just trying to get you to look at me! Why can't you ever look at me like that?! I've always been there for you I've always loved you!" Sunny cut herself off. She already said too much.

 

"What? You love me? As in LOVE? As in together LOVE? Not sister love?" Sunny didn't respond, "LEE SOONKYU!! TELL ME NOW! Did you just say you love me?"

 

"..."

 

"YAH LEE SOONKYU ANSWER ME!"

 

"YES!! OKAY!! ....yes. I love you more than a friend, more than a sister, and more than any-" Sunny didn't get to finish her sentence she was cut by Taeyeon's lips. At first she was too shocked to respond, but soon the two were in their own world. "Tae..." Sunny tried to say, but again was cut off by Taeyeon. Soon after their clothes were spread across the floor and only the sound of moans filled the room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's been a few days since Tiffany properly talked to Jessica. There was a 'Hi!' here and there and a 'Are you hungry?' But not much. Tiffany tried avoiding Jessica as much as possible, but that was impossible. Since she worked with her and she, of course, couldn't not go to work, days felt long. She couldn't wait to go home, but at home there was Joohyun. Joohyun asked almost every second of everyday asking if Jessica could come over. Tiffany always made an excuse, but she knew Joohyun was too smart to fall for them.

 

Taeyeon hasn't bothered her either. It was strange. Usually she would be calling Tiffany to go out for lunch, but she hasn't been doing that lately.

 

One day while walking into the company Tiffany ran into somebody and her papers flew everywhere.

 

"Oh I'm so sorry!" A deep voice said, "Are you okay?"

 

"Yeah I'm fine." Tiffany said while trying to pick up the scattered papers.

 

"Here let me help you." The man said and helped pick up the papers, "here you go!" Handing the papers to Tiffany. "I'm sorry again."

 

"No don't worry about it. I should've looked where I was going. Thank you. I have to get going I'm gonna be late." Tiffany bowed to the man and headed towards the elevator, leaving the man in daze.

 

As soon as Tiffany entered the office a certain blonde's eyes immediately met her's. Jessica then stood up and handed her a folder.

 

"What's this?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I need you to go down to Krystal's office and give it to her. If you don't mind."

 

"Ye-yeah sure."

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

"Here you go! From your sister." Tiffany smile and set the folder on the you gets desk.

 

"Oh thanks Unnie!" Krystal smiled back.

 

After bidding goodbye Tiffany again ran into somebody after exiting Krystal's office.

 

'Again?!' Tiffany thought.

 

"We have got to stop running into each other like this." The man held out his hand for Tiffany. "I'm sorry again Ms.-"

 

"Tiffany, just call me Tiffany."

 

"Well Tiffany. I'm Nichkhun! Nice to meet you!"

 

-----------------

 

A/N: Sorry for the very late update. Sorry it was kinda short. And to all the readers and subscribers thank you so much. And to the upvoters mzsleepyhead, Paperbirdd, melbaSONE, yojieshidae, Soshi, DamarisJung, Thank you so much. Thanks to erbody! ^_^

 

Also, I have a new JETI fanfic out if you want more JeTi! It’s called Fate. I’ll have the link below.


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/945665/fate-jessica-jeti-snsd-tiffany