Useless Leader

TS Angels
Daehyun peeked into the door to the practice room gesturing for Himchan to follow him. In the practice room Alyssa was going over the routine for her solo deubt song with Jayee and Hyomin as her back up dancers. Somehow Daehyun knew that Hyomin made Alyssa let them be her back up dancers instead of some of the trainees. Each member of Angel was getting ready to debut as solos except Hyomin who was too busy helping her members whether it be singing back up or dancing behind them. Daehyun was complaining as he knew that Alex, J-Star, Alyssa, Ling and Jayee had earned this. He was just trying to figure out why Hyomin wasn't following behind them. Both idols listened and watched the trio routine through the routine. As their sunbaes Himchan and Daehyun were proud but Daehyun remained disracted by the fact Hyomin wasn't working towards a solo album.
 
"Why are you spying on Alyssa's practice?", a deep voice sounds off behind Himchan and Daehyun.
 
Daehyun and Himchan stumble over each other trying to move away from the practice room door. With a shake of his head Yongguk enters the practice room carefully holding up a bag with a large gummy grin. Alyssa bows her head in a silent thank you before inspecting the contents in of the shopping bag, ice cream. Seeing this Jayee smiles saying her goodbyes to Alyssa and Yongguk while Hyomin tries to stick close to Alyssa leading Jayee to drag Hyomin from the room.
 
"Hyomin--"
 
"Unni, don't foret you have to record in a little bit"
 
"Okay but Hyomin--"
 
"Don't worry, I can't bug them I have to help J-Star"
 
"O-okay"
 
Jayee walks away with Himchan quickly following her to walk with her. Daehyun decides to walk with Hyomin as she hurries off to help J-Star. Hyomin sits listening to J-Star's latest song then the two begin to work on it talking in english leaving Daehyun to sit there forgotten. After an hour Hyomin recieves an email from Alex harshly reminding her that she had to help her as well. Daehyun and Hyomin rush over to join Alex in practicing the lyrics. Hyomin naturally singing while Alex rapped. The couple stayed until Junhyung appeared and Alex chased them out. Ling and Jayee were doing a duet, Daehyun knew that much thanks to Himchan. Hyomin still helped them despite her whining (in english). Daehyun sat with Himchan who was still with Jayee who was busy going over the song with Hyomin and Ling.
 
"What's Daehyunie?"
 
"It's really nice of her to help them all but what about her?"
 
"Maybe she doesn't want to, you can't force her"
 
"I know but still...."
 
"Daehyun think of it this way....Alyssa is the maknae and her solo album is debuting first, correct?"
 
"Yes"
 
"Hyomin is trying her best to help her get everything perfect then when she debuts....?"
 
"I know she's working to help them--"
 
"Or is it that you're upset that you won't get a chance to do a duet with her?", Himchan smiles.
 
"W-what?" Daehyun coughs, "T-that's not it! I....I...well...."
 
"Look at this...."
 
"What is it?"
 
Daehyun reads over the piece paper to see that after Angel put out their solo albums then BAP and Angel would do a song together.
 
"You'll get to be on stage with her later", Himchan winks.
 
Himchan was right. By the end of the month Alyssa had debuted and started promotions then the following month LJ (Ling and Jayee) and Alex debutted their solo albums lastly J-Star debutted. Hyomin remained focused on group work and helping her members with their solo work. BAP got to work close with the four women they loved while B2ST snagged Alex to add to their newest single making Junhyung's smile never fade. G-Dragon relased yet another new song featuring Ling. BAP never went public about dating the four members of Angel unlike G-Dragon and Junhyung. Alex was welcomed by B2ST's fan club while Ling struggled to earn the VIP's affection. Yongguk was the only member of BAP to get caught by the public eye with Alyssa. He messes with the choreography of a song so he could kiss her on stage.