Months and Months

TS Angels
Hyomin dances where she stands as the group listens to Alyssa recording the bit from their new single. They had each focused on their new mini album wanting to beat BAP's record of back to back singles. After they finished recording then it was back to practice to work on choregraphy. They were going to have a big event at the next concert several fans were going to come up on and dance with six girls. Ling pats Alyssa on the head as the maknae exits the booth, Alex goes in next recording her rapping. Once Alex finished the six head to the building ready to practice. The members bump into BAP who tries to chat only getting Jayee and J-Star making faces as they past tossing jokes at the members. Angel once more focuses on their new single knowing the Wings were rooting for them. They couldn't disappoint them!
 
"Okay one more time", Hyomin smiles.
 
The five strangely listen to their leader going over the dance once more than a few addittional times to make sure they had it down. Once they were happy with it they decide to head back to the dorm. On their way out once more they run into BAP this time despite their exhuasted bodies they chat to the six men. Hyomin and Alyssa are unable to look at Yongguk and Daehyun with the awkward dinner still hanging over their  heads. Hyomin had been making things worse as she felt after learning her twenty seven year old brother was Alyssa's fan that she had to look after the maknae more closely. Find a way to apologize.
 
"...Yongguk sunbaenim?", Hyomin attempts.
 
"Neh?", He looks at her.
 
"What's your number?", Hyomin hands him a cell phone.
 
"Isn't that--!!"
 
"Mian! Continue~"
 
Yongguk nods taking the phone from Hyomin inserting his number into it and once he looks away from a breif second then Hyomin gives Alyssa back her cell phone. The members of BAP stare confused while the members of Angel merely smile. Seeing this Ling and Jayee decide to exchange numbers with all of the members of BAP making a point to get Hyomin to ask Daehyun for his number personally. Once everyone has each others numbers the six girls head off to their dorm. Immediately Ling and Jayee pounce on the maknae trying to see if she'll message Yongguk now that she has his number.
 
Ling smiles, "It's all easier than talk face to face"
 
"Is it?", Hyomin eavesdrops.
 
"Unni don't you message Jay oppa and Chunji Oppa?", Alyssa looks at her.
 
"No, we video chat"
 
"Then why don't you both try it?", Alex looks at them.
 
"Arasso", Hyomin nods.
 
"You'll do it?", Alyssa blinks.
 
"If you will"
 
The two pull out their phones messaging Daehyun and Yongguk. Hyomin jumps up after sending a few messages grabbing something for her room, she puts earbuds in Alyssa's ears before selecting a song. Alyssa looks up at Hyomin as the older girl merely smiles at her. The music seem to make the maknae relax as she messages Yongguk. The other four break off doing their respective favorite past time some waiting to see what would become of the two messaging others just bored. The sleepy six head to bed to try to rest up for the next few weeks which were promoting the mini album and concerts. Hyesu runs them ragged as soon as they open their eyes the following day. The days blur into one as they practice and practice wanting to make sure everything was perfect. The overworked idols look at Hyesu strange as she announces the date to them. Their manager states the concert they were working so hard for was tomorrow.
 
"Make sure to get plenty of rest"
 
"Does that mean we can go practice now?", Hyomin sighs.
 
"Just get back to the dorm at a decent hour"
 
The six once more head to the practice room with the set goal to ensure there was no mistakes. The new song was not like their debut single Your Angel this was more hip hop then the other. The beat was similar to that of Beast's Shock or at least that was how Hyomin thought of it. Although the choregraphy for the song was more tomboy than Your Angel what worried the childish leader was the dance break. Hyomin had been learning moves from Jay Park which she wanted to put into the dance break. Tumbling and b-boy moves, nothing could go wrong.
 
"I think we should reconsider it Hyominie", Jayee repeats.
 
"Can we at least try if it doesn't work then we can take it out"
 
"We'll give it a shot"
 
They spend the next three and a half hours doing the dance again and again but they learned the tumbling and b-boy moves weren't too difficult plus went well with the lyrics. After forcing themselves to leave instead of falling a sleep there they head back to the dorm to rest up for the big concert. None of them knew of the surprise waiting for them during that concert.