Shy Dinner

TS Angels
Hyomin walked beside Daehyun and Alyssa beside Yongguk, they entered the restaurant in slience. Hyomin rushes up to her brother as soon as she sees him giving Alyssa an apologetic glance. Aaron smiles greeting Daehyun and Yongguk before leading them to the table. Hyomin starts at the menu distracting herself as soon as she sits down. Alyssa quickly sits beside Hyomin doing the same. Yongguk sits on the other side of Alyssa while Daehyun takes the seat beside Hyomin leaving Aaron to sit across from his sister. The five sat in silence for a long time until Aaron pushes Hyomin to talk respectfully leaving Alyssa alone.
 
"So are you doing anything useful for your group?"
 
"I'm the leader", Hyomin mumbles.
 
Aaron switches to english, "Yeah but from what everyone saw on Running Man you at it"
 
"Not fair! I'm good when it comes to Angel! Tell him Alyssa", Hyomin fires back in english.
 
The siblings look at Aylssa who turns her attention to the menu once more. Hyomin pouts doing the same leaving Aaron to chat with Daehyun and Yongguk to fill the silence. The two girls sit listening to the boys talk not joining the conversation until Aaron brings Alyssa into the conversation. He talks about Yongguk's duet with Alyssa being the only thing he hears people talk about. Hyomin and Daehyun blend into the background as Aaron focuses on Yongguk and Alyssa.
 
"All my co-workers like it"
 
"Jinja?"
 
"Yeah, they think Alyssa is the cutest thing ever", Aaron smiles at Alyssa.
 
Yongguk smiles mumbling softly, "She is"
 
With Yongguk embarassed Aaron quickly shifts back to messing with his sister still not wanting to force Alyssa to talk to him. Daehyun pays close attention to the siblings chatter while Yongguk and Alyssa glance at each other. Alyssa unable to meet Yongguk's gaze making him smile as he finds her shyness cute. Hyomin and Aaron continue bickering in rapid english with the three catching bits and pieces of their spat. Daehyun and Yongguk quietly chat with each other waiting for the siblings to calm down. Alyssa just stares at Hyomin and Aaron then the menu.
 
"Then confess if your so set on it", Aaron switch to korean.
 
All three look at Hyomin who was so wrapped up in Aaron's teasing she didn't pay attention to the language switch continuing in english. Aaron smiles continuing still in korean letting the others know he was baiting her into confessing to someone. Alyssa as well as most of the Wings knew who Hyomin would confess to in an attempt to help her Alyssa touches Hyomin's shoulder. Hyomin looks at Alyssa then slowly looks at the BAP members. Alyssa stares at her concerned, the two understanding the look in each other's eyes as only the shy could. Hyomin sits back in her chair not saying another word leading Aaron with the BAP members and Alyssa to talk to until the waiter appears so they could order.
 
"Alyssa, can I call you Jun Hee?", Aaron asks.
 
Alyssa shrugs.
 
"Alright then Jun Hee it is", Aaron smiles, "Jun Hee your ideal type is Yongguk ah right? But Yongguk ah is she yours?"
 
Yongguk shyly nods.
 
"Call me Aaron, so we don't get confused", Aaron laughs.
 
"Why would you get confused?", Daehyun asks.
 
"My korean name is Yong Sook"
 
"Aaron-ssi", Yongguk tries it out.
 
"Hyung...Aaron hyung", Aaron corrects.
 
"What?"
 
"You're 23 and I'm 27", Aaron explains.
 
A waiter appears to take their order but asks for a photo with Hyomin and Alyssa. Awkwardly Yongguk takes the photo while Hyomin handles the fan boy trying to protect her maknae. The waiter who by his behavior is clearly Alyssa bias continues to try to talk to her despite Hyomin trying to get him to leave. Yongguk steps up correcting the waiter who quickly takes their order and leaves them alone. Hyomin looks between Yongguk and Alyssa with wide eyes not sure what to do now.
 
"Nichole--"
 
"Can't you call me Hyomin at least", Hyomin pouts at her brother.
 
"Fine, Hyomin....what are you guys doing next? You got an album out"
 
"Programs"
 
"You did one"
 
"Another one", Hyomin makes a face.
 
"Which one?"
 
"One"
 
"Do you even know?"
 
"Alyssa knows.....right?"
 
Alyssa nods.
 
"See?"
 
"Can you tell me Jun Hee?", Aaron smiles.
 
Hyomin whispers in her ear as Alyssa says, "I could but...you like SNSD more"
 
"Nichole"
 
Hyomin smiles, "You do!"
 
"I do have a bias in Angel"
 
Hyomin plugs her ears making sounds.
 
Aaron smiles, "She can still hear me...it's Alyssa"
 
The rest of dinner is silence not even the siblings bickering to fill it. The five eat then the four idols leave none of them closer than when they arrived but all of them more uncomfortable than when they arrive. Alyssa stays by Hyomin who keeps her distance from her brother with a childish expression on her face. It appeared as if she was teasing him but sounding like she was trying to glare at him. Alyssa and Hyomin ride back to their dorm with Daehyun and Yongguk simply waving them off not uttering a word.