OU: Ep 2 - Visiting Nick & Jay

TS Angels
The camera focuses once more on the five mothers with J-Star holding Eunjin while Alex held Jinwoo's Pororo doll. The girls announce their leader doing an event with Jay Park looking around not sure what to do with the kids. Alex asks Jinwoo is he wants to go annoy Hyomin and the toddler starts for the door ready to go find Hyomin. Eunjin chimes her agreement letting J-Star continue to carry her. The seven pile into a car heading for the location of Hyomin and Jay's gig. They arrive within enough time to see the two running through a routine still but looking like the duo can't get it. They watch the big display of b-boy moves enjoying the show until Hyomin fails a jump landing on Jay. The stage crew rushes to help them after dusting themselves off and assuring everyone they're fine they attemtpt the jump again. Hyomin had to jump over a kneeling Jay without using her hands. Once more she fail only landing on the stage this time. The camera cuts showing the five members with their eyes glued on the stage even the children seemed interested.
 
"Maybe if we cheer she'll get it?", Alyssa whispers to Eunjin.
 
Eunjin nods not looking away from the stage, "Umma fighting!"
 
Hyomin looks up from the stage into the crowd waving but not smiling. She jumps down from the stage after whispering to Jay heading towards them. Eunjin repeats her cheer with a smile.
 
"Gomowa Eunjinie", Hyomin smiles, "What are you guys doing here?"
 
"Watching you fall, are suppose to leap over him?", Alex points out.
 
"Yeah but we're the same height so it's proving a little difficult"
 
"Have someone launch you over him", Jayee suggests.
 
"Can't. The only people that could are going to dance back-up behind us"
 
"Then do freeze on his shoulders", Ling smiles.
 
Hyomin looks at Ling like she was god, "Omo! Thank you so much! Why didn't I think of that?!"
 
"What did she say?", Ling looks at the others.
 
J-Star translates the english getting a smile from Ling as they watch Hyomin try the suggestion from Ling. Hyomin discusses something with Jay while they both move around the stage. Soon they witness Hyomin trying the move from eariler with a running start, she makes it over him thanks to him ducking down a bit further. They start the routine from the beginning with Angel discovering the move was a transition from one song to another. Jay started off with his lastest song then when Hyomin leaps over him another song starts. Hyomin dances right next to Jay mirroring his moves easily showing off another side of herself. She looked as if she was completely focused on what she was doing unlike how she was during any of Angel's events.
 
"I don't think that's fair...she should be like that during our schedules"
 
"She's trying not to mess up Jay sunbaenim's show", Alyssa points out.
 
"Omo...is that Daehyun?", Jayee points.
 
"Does he have a place in this somewhere?"
 
As the rehearsal drags on the five mothers discover Jay planned to end the show with a bit of comedy. Daehyun and Young Jae 'crash' the concert to take Hyomin back but she leaving with a back-up dancer. Once it gets closer to time the seven head backstage watching the show from a monitor. The musical performances went off with a probelm which meant they had to get through the gag at the end.
 
"Hyomin ah! We'll rescue you!"
 
"Rescue her from what?"
 
"...From you.......you took her and now we're taking her back"
 
"Nichole do you know what they're going on about?"
 
"I'm not entirely sure but I think they're talking"
 
"Well that's obvious but, what they're saying? Do you know that?"
 
"Oh! Look up there, it tells you what they're saying"
 
The screen above the stage has english subbing when Daehyun and Young Jae speak then Korean subbing when Jay and Hyomin speak. The crowd laughs as the four talk to one another looking at the screen. In the end Hyomin walks off stage with Daehyun shocking everyone but making fans roar.
 
 
 
"Was Umma cool?", Hyomin looks at the two children.
 
Eunjin shouts gibberish and Jinwoo becomes interested in a piece of a stage outfit that fell off onto the floor.
 
"I think that's a no", Alex rubs it in.
 
"Why are they so mean?", Hyomin whines.
 
J-Star teases, "Maybe they take after Alex?"