OU: Ep. 1 pt 2

TS Angels
Alex and Jayee catch sight of Zelo chasing him down surprised as J-Star hurries over distracting the older girls freeing Zelo. The two chase after Zelo and J-Star who pop into the other members of BAP practicing. Alex and Jayee ignore Zelo locking their sights on Daehyun. J-Star tries to stop them while getting to him first. Yongguk appears without Alyssa looking at the scene questionably.
 
"What are you doing?", Yongguk blinks.
 
"We're gonna get Daehyun ah to sign!"
 
"You all can't get him to sign...", Yongguk reminds.
 
"I got Zelo and Alyssa got yours, Daehyun then Youngjae and I win!", J-Star declares.
 
Alex gestures to Jayee while she continues the strugggle to get to Daehyun.
 
"Why not call Hyomin ah? Make her decide", Zelo softly teases.
 
"Yes! She's not doing anything important!", J-Star says quickly agreeing with Zelo.
 
Daehyun calls Hyomin the camera listens in closely. She answers on the first ring.
 
"Yebosaeyo?", Hyomin says clearly half asleep.
 
"Hyomin ah...", Daehyun pauses, "Rank your members"
 
The four members of Angel crowd around the phone with curious BAP members getting a little close. While they wait for Hyomin to answer Alyssa entered the practice room once more. Waiting there was the two children and ingredients. She was presented with a mission card; You must make a meal both children like and eat. You will recieve help in the form of five people. Alyssa stares at the camera for a bit trying to think about who the five could be. The previous flashes, five signatures, five helpers. The five idols whose signatures she got would be helping her cook a meal for both Eunjin and Jinwoo. Hyomin now fully awake announces her ranking of her members.
 
"Fifth....", Hyomin starts.
 
"Jakkaman! Why are you starting with fifth?", Himchan laughs.
 
"Yah! Childish Leader!", J-Star shouts.
 
"Neh?", Hyomin answers.
 
Everyone starts laughing.
 
"Do you have any shame?", Alex shakes her head.
 
"I have some chocolate"
 
Everyone starts laughing again.
 
"Okay who's fifth?", Daehyun smiles.
 
"J-Star"
 
"What? What did I do to you?!"
 
"I'm not childish~", Hyomin whines.
 
"The fact that you're whining about I think proves it", Youngjae nods.
 
"Agreed", Alex chimes.
 
"Who's fourth?", Daehyun continues.
 
"Fourth and third would be Ling unni and Jayee unni"
 
"So Alex and Alyssa would be first and second?", Yongguk asks.
 
"Neh Oppa", Hyomin chimes.
 
"And you?", Himchan pops up.
 
"Sixth", Hyomin laughs.
 
Her members nod in agreement with her rank. Daehyun signs Alex's card since Alyssa was finished with her card thanks to Yongguk. J-Star grabbed Young Jae and Jong Up rushing back to the practice room recieving the same mission card as Alyssa. Alex and Jayee quickly fill out their cards with Himchan and Daehyun's help rushing off to join the others. A large bunch of idols fill the room as the girls from Angel try to figure out what to make with the ingredients that both kids will like. The five girls quickly gather the things needed taking off to cook at seperate kitchens. The maknae Alyssa got to take her five; Yongguk, Yoseob, G.Na, Doojoon and Dongwoon to the Angel dorm to cook in their kitchen. J-Star convinced BAP members to let her five; Zelo, Young Jae, Jong Up, Hyunseung and G-Dragon use theirs. Alex stares at Junhyung who smiles giving in letting her five use Beast's kitchen; Junhyung, Daehyun, Hyosung, Jieun and Gikwang. Jayee pouts annoying the remain two members of Secret who were on her team use they could use their kitchen; Himchan, Ken, Melly and {AN: I have no idea what the other members of Secret's names are}. At Angel's dorm kitchen Yoseob plays with Eunjin who convinces him to annoy the still sleeping Hyomin.
 
"Yoseob ssi...you shouldn't mess with Unni", Alyssa does his best to scold his despite being shy.
 
"Hyung, come on we could use your help", Yongguk peeks in.
 
Yoseob leaves with Yongguk and the camera catches Hyomin sitting upright in bed staring straight at Alyssa. She stumbles out of bed closing the door then laying back down. Alyssa picks up Eunjin carrying her into the kitchen hoping to keep her mind off the fact she was the only girl in the room full of her seniors.
 
"What kind of food would Eunjin like to eat?", Alyssa smiles.
 
"Pasta! Steak! @#$%!", Eunjin starts spouting made up words.
 
"How about pasta with shrimp?"
 
Eunjin just looks at her.
 
"Have you ever have shrimp?"
 
Eunjin shakes her head making her hair shake.
 
"Do you want to try some?"
 
"Neh, Umma"
 
Alyssa smiles enjoying her time with Eunjin until she's told that she has to go visit the other mothers. Now she was alone with five of her male seniors. In BAP's dorm kitchen J-Star was having fun with a flour fight until G-Dragon made them stop. With the leader stepping up ordering them around gently they get a good start on the dish they had figured would be good to both kids. Eunjin arrives distracting J-Star by running straigt into her leg with a big smile.
 
"Did you have fun?"
 
Eunjin nods.