OU: Ep. 1 pt 3

TS Angels
Eunjin visits each of the five girls before meeting up with Jae Suk who questions the small girl about which meal in progress she'd rather eat. She annonuces in clear english, J-Star. Jinwoo is carted around much like Eunjin was only he mostly terrorized the idols in silence. Jae Suk meets up with him trying to see which meal in progress he'd rather eat only getting a blank stare. Jae Suk laugh nervously taking a deep breath before asking again. Jinwoo walks away from Jae Suk and out of camera shot. Jae Suk tries to turn it into a gag but Eunjin appears telling him with a smile that he's too loud. Jae suk looks to Jinwoo to confirm only to get something thrown at him. He just stands still not sure what to do. The camera cuts away to the five members of Angel with their cooking staff behind them and the meal they made in front of them. Jae Suk appears with the kids looking very tired.
 
"These are your kids! Why am I taking care of them?", Jae Suk shouts laughing.
 
Yongguk and Himchan rush forward scooping up the kids.
 
"Why are you taking care of them?", Jae Suk looks at them carefully.
 
Himchan explains to Eunjin carefully, "You have to pick the food you really want to eat, okay?"
 
Yongguk explains to Jinwoo, "Just pick the one you want to eat"
 
The kids nods squirming ready to pick a meal, the two men put them down watching the children walk around staring at the food. Evenutally they start tasting with Eunjin liking the pasta Alyssa made. Jinwoo looks at the food not trying any of it with a glance at Jae Suk that clearly said, I have to eat this? Alyssa tries to get Jinwoo's attention as he paces in front of the food. She mentions shrimp and he looks at her as if waiting for her to bring it too him. Eunjin brings him some making everyone gushes at their friendliness. In the end both children pick Alyssa's shrimp pasta.
 
"Congratulations!"
 
"Do we get anything now?", Alex looks at Jae Suk.
 
Jae Suk nods, "Food"
 
The group gathers around and begins eating each others creations with Alex mocking the absent Hyomin. Daehyun grews silent at the mention of Hyomin. Eunjin and Jinwoo attach themselves to members of BAP ignoring their five mothers. Jae suk ever the MC attempts to close the show but Ling jumps up beating him to it with a laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BD notes:       Sorry it's short but I didn't want to make the last chapter too long. I guess I should have...