PAGE 9

Internet Love

 

 

 

It has been more than a month since Taeny started dating and it is Taeyeon's birthday today. And Tiffany had planned to bring Taeyeon out to celebrate today.

 

"Happy birthday darling." Tiffany said as Taeyeon entered the car and kissed her.

"Where are we going???" Taeyeon asked excitedly.

"Secret." Tiffany smiled at her.

 

Then soon arrived at their destination.

It is the restuaurant where they first met.

"Remember this place?" Tiffany got out of the car and interlaced her hand with Taeyeon's.

Taeyeon nodded her head.

"You know. I booked this whole restaurant again. Like how it was during the first time when we met."Tiffany said and walked into the restaurant.

 

 

 

When they had settled down at the restaurant, Son Dam Bi's Dripping Tears music started to play and the stage lights were switched on.

"Dripping Tears?" Taeyeon said, confused.

"Baby tonight oh baby tonight geuriun son jabeul su eobseo" Somebody sang as she went up onto the stage.

"OHMYGOSH. IT'S SON DAM BI!!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Nunmuri jureureuk jureureuk Bitmuri jureureuk jureureuk Sarangi jureureuk jureureuk " Son Dam Bi sang as she danced.

Taeyeon's attention was totally fixed onto the stage.

Well it is her idol on the stage to up close to her.

Tiffany smiled as she saw her girlfriend enjoying the surprise she had arrange for her.

 

 

"Happy Birthday, Taeyeon." Son Dam Bi said as she finished singing.

"She knows me?" Taeyeon gasped and pointed to herself.

Tiffany laughed at her girlfriend's cute reaction.

Dam Bi then walked down the stage and walked towards where taeny were sitting at.

 

 

 

"Happy birthday taeyeon." Dam Bi said as she planted a kiss on Taeyeon's cheek and sat down beside her.

Taeyeon was shocked as her idol had just wished her and kissed her on her cheek. She held her hand at where Dam Bi had just kissed her.

"Yah! Dam Bi! How could you kiss my girl just like this!" Tiffany said as she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon.

"Well... Birthday gift. Can't I? And you're still the same after so long, you know. " Dam Bi giggled.

"Fany you mean you..."

"Yes Taeyeon. Your girlfriend came and look for me to ask me to perform for you today. And yes we know each other. We used to be neighbours." Dam Bi helped Tiffany to answer.

"Ohmygosh. Thank you fany." Taeyeon said as she went forward to hug Tiffany and kissed her.

"Yah yah yah. No PDA infront of me alright?!" Dam Bi said as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

 

 

 

"So Taeyeon I heard that you liked me doing my hairflip?" Dam Bi said as she did a hairflip.

Taeyeon smiled widely.

"Darling..." Tiffany called to attract Taeyeon's attention and also did a hairflip.

Dam Bi chuckled at what Tiffany did.

 

 

 

 

Soon, Dam Bi had to leave for her next schedule and of course, not forgetting to give Taeyeon her signed CD and taking photos together.

"How come you never told me that you knew my idol???" Taeyeon asked Tiffany as she sat on her lap.

"Well darling, you never asked me."Tiffany replied as she kissed Taeyeon.

"Fany ah. Thank you." Taeyeon thanked as she hugged Tiffany and rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Anything to make you happy, darling~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment and follow me on twitter too :)