PAGE 16

Internet Love

 

 

"Hmm darling I miss you sooo much " Tiffany said as her girlfriend entered her car.

Tiffany had finally recovered and is sending her girlfriend to school before going to work.

"But we just met the other day" Taeyeon giggled.

"No, it's different darling. I couldn't kiss you the other day because I was sick" Tiffany said as she went over to straddle Taeyeon's lap and caress her face gently. After that , she then leaned in and kissed her girlfriend passionately.

Luckily Tiffany's car window was tinted black so the people from outside the car can't really see clearly what's happening on the inside. ><

After a few minutes , Tiffany then pulled away , panting and stared at her girlfriend lovingly and then noticed that she got too excited and was a little too rough. Taeyeon's lips were slightly swollen and the first few button of her school blouse were undone.

 

 

 

 

"Woops. Sorry darling. I got too excited. " Tiffany apologized as she button up Taeyeon's blouse and kissed her forehead.

"Eh... Nevermind. " Taeyeon said awkwardly as Tiffany was helping to button up her blouse.

"Why darling? You prefer to leave your blouse undone for me?" Tiffany teased as she sensed that Taeyeon's tone was a bit weird.

"Nonononono. " Taeyeon was flustered as she waved both her hands.

"Heh. Darling you're so cute. Come on , let's get you to school now" Tiffany chuckled.

"Er okay" Tiffany realised that Taeyeon's face was all red and was avoiding eye contact with her.

"Why darling?" Tiffany asked as she made Taeyeon face her.

"Your skirt..." Taeyeon mumbled.

 

 

 

Tiffany then looked down and found that her skirt was lifted up , exposing her white milky thighs and her pink underwear. Tiffany decided to girlfriend.

"mmm darling~ do you want to see what's underneath?" Tiffany cooed as she took Taeyeon's hand and placed them on her upper thighs , rubbing them. "Or do you wanna see what's here?" Tiffany cooed as she pressed her s close to Taeyeon.

"Nonononono!!!" Taeyeon became flustered again.

"Cutie pie. " Tiffany chuckled as she pinched Taeyeon's nose and got back to the driver's seat.

 

 

 

 

 

"Nice?" Tiffany asked as the traffic turned red.

"Mmm nice. Want some? " Taeyeon smiled dorkily, showing full of chocolate.

Tiffany then leaned in to grab a bite of the chocolate donut that she had made for Taeyeon.

"Really nice!!" she exclaimed.

 

 

 

"Byebye. " Taeyeon said cutely as she reached her school.

Just as she was about to get off the car, Tiffany held onto her wrist.

"I'll pick you up after school then we'll go for lunch and you'd come over to my office and study alright?" Tiffany said as she kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

Taeyeon shook her head.

"WHY? You've got date with some other girls??? You're cheating on me???" Tiffany glared at her girlfriend.

Taeyeon then nodded her head , then quickly shook her head furiously , "Nonononono"

"Then what plans do you have after school?"

"Er... Erm.. Hyuna asked me to bring her to the crafts shop after school. " Taeyeon mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' TO ALL!! hope all of you haven't been tricked by your friends badly~~ hahaha. 

And Why Taeyeon! Why you wanna go to the crafts shop with hyuna?!!! hahaha :P

Hello all again :) Short Double update for the day. :)

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this updateeee!

I have read all your comments ( yes i do read all the comments okay. ) 

and it seems that most of you prefer Tiffany to called Taeyeon taetae instead of darling uh?

Okay then. I shall make the changes in the next chapter then.

Then what do you guys want Taeyeon* to call Tiffany*? Suggestions?

Come on don't be shyyyyy.