PAGE 33

Internet Love
"fany...ani...." Taeyeon panted.

Right now , Tiffany was backhugging taeyeon, one hand on her waist , the other under her pants rubbing on her core and onto her neck.

"but your body tells me to do so baby. You're all wet. " Tiffany whispered into taeyeon's ear and it.

 

 

 

"woah woah woah. Tiffany what are you doing to my innocent daughter?" the house door opened and revealed Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim chuckled as she saw Tiffany's hand in Taeyeon's shorts.

"er.... Nothing umma..." Tiffany was all flustered because she got caught red handed.

"kek. But I know right." Mrs Kim teased , making both taeny blushed madly.

"umma...." taeyeon whined.

"fine fine fine. I wont tease anymore. You two are not going out today?"

"oh. Yes we are. I almost forgot about it. Come taetae. Lets go get changed. " Tiffany extended out her hand to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

"fany. Where are we going?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"you will know soon taetae. " Tiffany smiled and kissed her lover's hand.

 

 

 

"umma. Appa. I've brought her here today. " Tiffany and Taeyeon were now standing in front of Tiffany's parents grave.

"umma , appa. Don't worry. Cause she is really very nice to me. Sometimes behaves like a dorky kid. But most of all , she is a very sweet and loving girlfriend. She loves me... And we're engaged, getting married after she finishes her studies ... Umma , appa , how are the both of you?" Tiffany cried.

"fany .... Don't cry..... You have me and umma" Taeyeon comforted her lover and lightly her back.

"taetae... I miss them so much..." Tiffany sobbed as she burried her head into Taeyeon's neck and cried.

"fany... Don't cry... You make me feel like crying too. " Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly and also started crying too.

"pabo yah. Why are you crying ?" tiffany sniffed.

"cause seeing you cry makes me sad too , fany. Please stop crying. " Taeyeon pouted and wiped Tiffany's tears away.

"ok taetae. I won't cry. " Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's tears away.

 

 

 

"fany you didn't have to book a room for us at the restaurant you know. I'm okay with it. And it's expensive. " taeyeon pouted as she sat down.

"But I don't like people to be disturbing us , taetae. " Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's lips. "stop pouting. "

"Fany I don't know what to eat. " Taeyeon sighed as she placed the menu on the table.

"Then eat me , baby. " Tiffany teased.

"But you aren't on the menu. " Taeyeon decided to play along.

"Because I'm only available for you only, baby. " Tiffany straddle on her lover's lap and started on her sweet spot.

"fany... I know what to eat now...." Taeyeon moaned.

"oh really? What are you going to eat now?" Tiffany asked seductively and started groping Taeyeon.

"I...i wanna eat fried rice....." taeyeon said nervously.

"are you sure taetae?" Tiffany pouted.

"y....yes fany. Palli. Im hungry already...."

"ok then taetae. " Tiffany sighed and kissed Taeyeon's lips before getting off her laps.

"you may come in to take our order now " Tiffany called out for the waitress.

"tiff.....?"

"V....VIC????"