PAGE 6

Internet Love

 

 

"Oh you girls are here again!" The lady boss warmly welcomed Taeyeon and Jessica as they often ate at the Beef Noodles Shop.

"Oh and you brought a pretty friend here this time. So, the usual seat?"

"Yes please auntie." Taeyeon smiled at the lady boss and went to settle down.

 

 

Jessica sat beside Taeyeon and Tiffany sat at the opposite side of them. During the meal, Jessica kept clinging on Taeyeon and sometimes hitting her when she laughs. I mean. They are best friends right? Little did they know that there's someone jealous... very jealous... hahaha.

 

"Hello? Oh... okay. I'll be home now." Jessica said as she hung up her phone.

"wassup?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know. Krys called me and said that my mum wants me home."

"ohhhh. Then do you need a ride home?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nahhh. I'll go home myself. Don't want to be a light bulb anymore..."Jessica said as she whispered the last part into Taeyeon's ear.

"Okay... Bye jessi."Taeyeon said as she hugged Jessica.

"Bye... And thanks for the meal Tiffany." Jessica smiled as she went off and Taeyeon went to sit beside her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

"Darling, why does Jessica keep clinging on your arm?" Tiffany asked, pouting as she carried Taeyeon to sit on her lap and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon waist.

"She's my childhood friend... and best friend... so of course we're close you know.. and... are you ... jealous?" Taeyeon smiled dorkily at Tiffany.

"Yes. Of course I'm jealous. I'm your girlfriend you know. I'll get jealous easily..." Tiffany said as she hugged Taeyeon even tighter and rested her chin on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here. Come in." Taeyeon said as she invited Tiffany into her house.

"Wait here. I'll get you a drink."Taeyeon smiled to Tiffany as she was just about to walk to the kitchen, Tiffany pulled her down to sit on her lap.

"Just stay here alright?" Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon as she hugs her.

"Um... Okay... Are you okay Tiffany? Why do you keep hugging me?" Taeyeon asked, rather confused.

"I'm going overseas for business next week for 5 days... I'll miss you... and I just wanna cherish the time we have together now..."Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon.

Cherish the time we have together... Cherish every single minute we have together... hug...

Taeyeon suddenly pushed Tiffany away and stood up.

"Wae? What's wrong?"Tiffany was shocked.

"N... nothing..." Taeyeon lied.

"Y...."

Tiffany was cut off because Taeyeon's house door suddenly opened.

 

 

 

"Umma!!! You're finally home!!!" Taeyeon screamed as she went forward to hug her mum.

"Mrs Kim?"

"Tiffany?"

Mrs Kim was surprised to see Tiffany in her house.

After some explanation by Tiffany,

"Aigoooo. Since when my taengoo knew you! I'm glad that my taengoo is with you, Tiffany. You know , I've watched you grown up ever since your parents passed away. Kekeke. I was worried that my taengoo would get bullied by some other guys you know!" Mrs Kim said.

It turns out that Tiffany's parents used to be Mrs Kim best friend and working partners. And even after Tiffany's parents had passed away, Mrs Kim has been guiding and  helping Tiffany to help operate the business and still is working partners with the company. So Mrs Kim saw how Tiffany slowly grew up.

"Umma..." Taeyeon whined and tugged her sleeve.

"Wae. Are you shy?" Mrs Kim laughed.

Taeyeon pouted and folded her arms.

"Mrs Kim are you sure you don't mind me together with Taeyeon? I mean.. our ..."

"Aigoo. How many times must I remind you to call me Umma too! Of course I don't mind. As long you can make my taengoo happy , nothing else matters. And I'm sure you can." Mrs Kim stated.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fany ah. You sure you don't wanna stay for dinner?" asked Mrs Kim

"I wished I could. But I have some stuff to settle at the company..."

"Oh.. okay then. Take care. Come anytime you want!" Mrs Kim smiled at Tiffany.

Taeyeon then walked Tiffany out of the house.

"Darling are you sure you're okay?" Tiffany worriedly as she touched Taeyeon's face.

Tiffany had noticed that Taeyeon has been acting weirdly.

"Yes. I'm okay." Taeyeon replied as she forced a smile.

Tiffany sighed and then replied, " Okay... I can't pick you up tomorrow for school.. So I'll see you on the weekends before I fly off okay?"

Taeyeon then nodded her head and avoided eye contact with Tiffany.

"Goodnight darling." Tiffany said as she kissed Taeyeon's lip and went off.

 

 

 

 

 

Later that night,

Untitled 9
" I'm scared... Cherish the time we have together... That's what he said too. But he left me. He lied to me. He doesn't loves me at all. Will she do the same thing as he did to me? I'm really scared. What if she just leaves me like he did?"

Posted at: 11:37PM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silly Taeyeon!!!!!!