PAGE 15

Internet Love

 

 

 

Taeyeon soon arrived outside Tiffany's house. She had a copy of keys to Tiffany's house too , because she insisted her to keep it.

Taeyeon then unlocked the door and went in and lock it again and went upstairs to her girlfriend's room.

*cough*cough*

"Darling ? You're here? I don't want to be spreading the virus to you." Tiffany said as she saw Taeyeon enter her room.

"Ani~ Fany it's okay. You're my girlfriend you know." Taeyeon pouted as she sat on Tiffany's bed and touched her forehead.

Tiffany smiled when she heard Taeyeon said that. At least it shows that Taeyeon loves her and cares about her.

"Omo. You're so hot. You're having a fever!!"

"*cough*cough*cough* Of course I'm hot darling~ *cough* hot for you~" Tiffany joked as she winked at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon wrinkled her nose to Tiffany and the doorbell rang.

"Must be the *cough* doctor. Darling, help me open *cough* the door alright?"

"Okay" Taeyeon replied as she went downstairs to invite the doctor in Tiffany's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon frown as she saw the doctor having excessive skin contact with her girlfriend.

"Excuse me doctor, are you done?? I'm sure my GIRLFRIEND needs her rest" Taeyeon said as she got fed up and specially emphasise the word girlfriend.

"Oh.. Yes yes. She just has a bad flu and a slight fever and it should be okay after some medication." The doctor replied. After that, Taeyeon sent the doctor off after getting Tiffany's medicine.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fany ah. Don't ever call for that doctor again" Taeyeon pouted as she sat on her girlfriend's bed and placed Tiffany's head on her laps.

"Why darling?" Tiffany asked.

"He was touching you all over. He just wants to touch you on purpose. I don't like it. " Taeyeon continued pouting.

"Awww. *cough*cough* is my darling ... Jealous?" Tiffany smirked.

Taeyeon was still pouting.

"Don't worry darling~ only you are allowed to touch me." Tiffany said as she got up. "everywhere" and whispered the last part into Taeyeon's ear and took her hand and placed it on her .

"Yah yah yah yah!!" Taeyeon was flustered and jumped off the bed.

Tiffany giggled at her girlfriend's cute reaction.

"Hmmpft. I'm gonna go cook something for you before you eat your medicine."

*cough* "Darling , can I just eat you?" Tiffany teased.

Taeyeon shook her head and went downstairs to the kitchen to cook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was cooking when she felt someone backhug her.

"Fany ah why didn't you get somemore rest?" Taeyeon asked as she stirred the porridge.

"Mmmm. Darling smells so nice" Tiffany said as she sniffed Taeyeon's neck.

"Are you saying that the porridge I cook smells nice or that I smell nice?" Taeyeon giggled.

*cough*cough* " Both smells nice. But you smell nicer" Tiffany said as she burried her head into Taeyeon's neck and inhaled her scent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fany are you really older than me ?" Taeyeon shook her head as she fed Tiffany. Tiffany had insisted Taeyeon to feed her because she was a patient.

Tiffany flashed her eye smile at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

"Darling~ it's gonna be late soon.*cough* You go off soon alright?" Tiffany said as she hugged Taeyeon.

"Why? You don't want me to stay?" Taeyeon pouted.

"Darling you have school tomorrow you know~ *cough*cough* I don't want you to be so tired *cough* and not able to concentrate. " Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's neck.

"Ani~ Fany~~~~~~" Taeyeon whined.

"Darling!"

"Okokok. I'll go home..." Taeyeon pouted.

"That's my good darling. Send *cough* me a text when you reach home." Tiffany said sweetly as she kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that night ,

 

[[ Darling , have you reached home? :( ]]

[[ Oh yes I have fany ah. Sorry I forgot to text you. :( ]]

[[ nvm darling~ good that you are home already. :) sleep early alright? I'll pick you up for school after I get well. Prolly on Tuesday :) I love you <3 ]]

[[ okay :) love you toooo ]]

Untitled10
"Haven't been posting for sometime. Recently , I realised that be it a guy or girl , as long as the person can bring happiness , thats enough. I think that Fany is the one. "

Posted at: 10:00PM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyyyy. Why do i feel that I'm getting lesser comments? :(

I hope you guys aren't bored by my ff now :(