PAGE 31

Internet Love
"taetae quick! We have an event later on !" Tiffany was trying hard to wake up her lover from her nap.

"fany.. Can I don't go....." taeyeon muttered.

"no taetae. You must come. I want you to be my partner for tonight. And forever. " Tiffany grinned.

"But ain't I underage??"

"taetae is okay. Nobody is gonna judge you. It's just a charity event. At most just don't drink. " Tiffany pouted.

"arraso. Arraso. " Taeyeon replied as she laid on Tiffany's lap.

"then help meeeee" Taeyeon whined.

".... Fine taetae. All your fault for being so cute and irresistible. " Tiffany sulked.

 

 

 

After an hour , taeny had finished changing. Tiffany was wearing a red strapless dress while Taeyeon was wearing a sweet yellow dress. Tiffany was helping Taeyeon to apply makeup after she was done with hers.

"aha. Done. " Tiffany smiled , satisfied with the makeup that she had done.

"thankyou ah Fany. " Taeyeon kissed Tiffany cheek and grinned dorkily.

"dork..." Tiffany said and then pulled Taeyeon closer and kissed her passionately. She then started roaming her hands around her lover's body and landed on her . She then gently give it a squeeze.

"mmm Fany.."

"baby let's go. " Tiffany said as she pulled away from the kiss and intertwined their hands together and set off.

 

 

 

"woah fany this place is so big. " Taeyeon said as she hooked her arm with Tiffany's

"yes taetae. So you better don't leave my sight later. " Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's cheek and continued walking.

"aha. Ms Hwang you're here. And this must be your fiancee uh? " someone exclaimed as he saw taeny step into the ballroom.

"ah yes Mr Lee. Yes she is. " Tiffany smiled proudly.

And conversation like this went on for sometime. Taeyeon didn't really like this kind of events. But for Tiffany's sake , she came here tonight.

"Fany.... I want to go to the toilet...." Taeyeon whispered softly.

"Arra baby. It's at the corner over there. You'll be fine on your own right?"

Taeyeon nodded her head. Tiffany then kissed her hand and Taeyeon went off.

"awww. The both of you are so cute. " Taeyeon heard someone said.

 

 

 

Actually Taeyeon didn't want to go to the toilet. She just wanted to find some place where she could be alone. Taeyeon then explored the level and found a room which was empty. She then went in and rested there.

 

 

 

"hey Taeyeon what are you doing here ?" taeyeon heard someone call her name and opened her eyes.

"dam bi unnie???" Taeyeon rubbed her eyes to confirm that she wasn't dreaming.

"yes Taeyeon. Why are you here?" dam bi asked as she sat down beside Taeyeon.

"i came here with fany. You know the charity event next door?" Taeyeon pouted.

"ahh yes. I'm performing later !" dam bi smiled to Taeyeon.

"really? Like really? Dripping tears???"

"yes. Hahaha. And how long have you been here? Tiffany must have been really worried you know. "

"oh . 20mins already!! I told fany that I went to the toilet!! How??? She's gonna scold me for that. " Taeyeon pouted.

" come let's go. I'll help you. " dam bi said as she stood up.

"really???"

"yes let's go now before your lover starts killing all the people here. " dam bi laughed.

 

 

 

"yah baby where did you go to? Did you have any idea how worried I was?" Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly when she saw her.

" it's my fault. I kidnapped your girlfriend. Don't blame her. " dam bi interrupted them.

"yah dam bi. Don't steal my girlfriend alright. " Tiffany glared at dam bi and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon protectively.

"hahaha. Don't worry. I won't she's too young for me. " dam bi laughed and walked off.

"baby don't ever leave my sight anymore tonight ok?" Tiffany Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon nodded her head obediently.

 

 

 

Shortly after taeny returned back to the ballroom, dam bi started performing and Taeyeon's eyes was completely glued to the stage. Dam bi spotted Taeyeon in the crowd and gave her a wink. Taeyeon got a nosebleed for that.

"ohmygosh. Taetae you're having a nose bleed. " Tiffany said worriedly as she quickly wiped off the blood and glared back to the girl on the stage.

"next time , you die. " Tiffany mouthed to dam bi.

 

 

 

The car ride back home was quiet because Taeyeon had fallen asleep because she was too tired.

"baby... We're home..." Tiffany tried to wake Taeyeon up, but failed.

Tiffany then carried Taeyeon back into the house.

"goodnight baby. I love you. " Tiffany kissed taeyeon on her forehead and laid beside her and wrapped her arms around her waist and slept too.