PAGE 19

Internet Love

 

 

It has been a week since Tiffany had left Taeyeon and hasn't contacted her since.

 

 

 

As for Taeyeon, she has changed completely. She goes to school with red swollen eyes , often not paying attention in class or even sleeping in class. Sometimes she would just give school a miss.

 

 

 

Ever since Tiffany left , Taeyeon felt somewhat empty. As if something or someone important is missing. Someone who would make her breakfasts , someone who would drive her to school , someone who would , someone who would shower her with love. It was all gone. Everytime she sees a couple outside , she could only think of one person. From all these , Taeyeon then realised that she actually love Tiffany , more than what she could imagine.

 

 

 

"Tiffany... Please please please pick up the phone..." Taeyeon mumbled as she dialed Tiffany's number. But there was no response. After calling for several times without any response , Taeyeon decided to go to Tiffany's house.

 

 

 

"Fany??" Taeyeon called out as she entered the house. She frowned when she saw Tiffany's phone on the table. She then went upstairs to search for her... Girlfriend but she couldn't find her.

 

 

 

"Fany ah. Where are you .... Why are you ignoring me...." Taeyeon cried as she laid on Tiffany's bed , holding tightly onto the ring that she had worn together with a necklace around her neck.

 

 

 

Two days later, Tiffany had returned home from her business trip.

 

 

  "Aish. Pabo Hwang. Left my phone at home..." Tiffany scolded herself when she saw her phone. She then went upstairs to her room and found a familiar figure on her bed.

 

 

 

"taetae???"

Taeyeon woke up when she heard a familiar voice.

"fany???!" Taeyeon cried when she saw Tiffany and went forward and kissed her passionately.

Tiffany was shock and happy with Taeyeon's sudden kiss.

 

 

 

"I love you. I really do, fany ah. Why ! Why did you leave me! Why did you leave me alone. You know I hate people to leave me??" Taeyeon cried again after the kiss and smacked Tiffany.

Tiffany was delighted when she heard Taeyeon said that she love her. "Taetae. Sorryyy. I had to go overseas for an urgent meeting and I forgot to bring my phone. Please. Don't cry anymore , alright?" Tiffany said as she grabbed Taeyeon's hands and then wiped her tears off with her thumb.

 

 

 

"Promise you won't leave me alone anymore?" Taeyeon pouted at Tiffany.

"I promise baby. Because you are now my fiancee. " Tiffany smiled as she took off the necklace off Taeyeon's neck and retrieve the ring and wore it for Taeyeon and kissed her hand.

"I love you taetae. And don't ever reject me anymore. " Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon into a tight hug.

" I love you more~"

The two of them stayed in this position a little longer.

 

 

 

"Taetae. You should go bath. You stink " Tiffany laughed as she pinched her nose.

"Yah! And it's all your fault!" Taeyeon pouted.

"My fault?? Ohhh. Taetae you need me to help you bath??" Tiffany smirked as she crawled over to Taeyeon

"Noooo!!!" Taeyeon whined but Tiffany had already pinned her down on the bed and sat on her stomach.

"Where do you want to wash first taetae~?" Tiffany cooed. "Here?" lifted up Taeyeon's shirt and revealed her abs.

"Yah ! ert !!"

"Why taetae~? You're my fiancee now you knowww" Tiffany smirked.

"No wonder sunhwa unnie said that man change when they're in the bedroom!! It's true. "

"But I'm not a man taetae. " Tiffany chuckled.

"Hmmmpft. "

"Alright alright. You go bath alright. Then I'll fix something for you to eat ~" Tiffany said as she released Taeyeon.

"Okay." Taeyeon replied and kissed tiffany on her cheeks and ran into the shower.

 

 

 

Tiffany smiled and touch where her girlfriend had just kissed her. This is something new that she has to get use with. Her girlfriend behaving loving and dorky.