♕ JESSIE ♕

♕ The Princess Protection Program ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



CONTINUE:

 

 

“OMG JESSIE!”-Stephano was hugging Jessie ‘he’ was all over the new boy. Taeyeon and Yuri were still just starting at them while Mr. Kim smiles at the two ‘boys’ closeness. Yuri poke Taeyeon’s arm in order to get her attention, the Shorty turn to look at her friend. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”-Yuri asked.

 

 

Taeyeon turn to look at the ‘boys’. “Most likely, I mean it wouldn’t be a shocker.”-Taeyeon answer. Yuri pouted “I don’t know the other one doesn’t look like he is. He looks so handsome and that ice glare~”-Yuri was talking while starting at the newcomer meanwhile Taeyeon was staring at Yuri with open.

 

 

“What the F?”-Taeyeon smirks at Yuri. “I mean I was just---“-Taeyeon interrupted her. “You were just totally drooling over that dude just now.”-Taeyeon made a disgusted face. “Psh------Don’t be silly Taeyeon, You know that my heart only belongs to you.”-Yuri leans to kiss Taeyeon the Shorty quickly moved away from Yuri and walked towards her dad away from the creepy Yuri.

 

 

 

After Taeyeon walked away Yuri sigh then jumped on top of her car and sat down to enjoy the little drama scene coming up next and the main character was going to be Taeyeon for sure. She had saved herself from Taeyeon’s questions at least for now.

 

 

MEANWHILE TIFFANY AND JESSICA:

 

 

“How did you find me Jess?”-Tiffany asked excited to see her best friend here with her. “Your mom got me into the program too after I asked her. You know I wouldn’t leave you all alone.”-Jessica smile.

 

 

“Mom? Is she okay?”-Tiffany asked wanting to cry. “She will be as long as you’re here save don’t worry. You know I wouldn’t have left her there alone if I didn’t think she was saved.”-Jessica comforted her friend Tiffany just nodded believing her friend’s words.

 

 

“Ti---“-Before Jessica would call Tiffany by her name she interrupted quickly. “Stephano”-Tiffany smile at her. “Stephano?”-Mr. Kim asked confused since he had no idea the diva had decided to change her name. “Yeah I like Stephano more than Miyoung is just sounds old and too girly. It doesn’t help me.”-Tiffany said.

 

 

“Miyoung?”-Jessica started laughing her booty off after hearing what name they had giving her on the protection program. “Shut up! Is not like you got a better one”-Tiffany pouted. “I did is just Jessie Hwang”-Jessica smile. “Really? A normal freaking boy name but I get Miyoung?”-Tiffany pouted even more. Mr. Kim smile looking at the two adorable kids in front of him.

 

 

“Just let it go Miyoung”-Jessie teas, Tiffany slap her arm but soon they once again hugged until Taeyeon called her father from behind Tiffany getting her and Jessica’s attention. They both turn to look at Taeyeon who was now in front of her father. Jessica saw Taeyeon’s glare towards her.

 

 

TAEYEON:

 

 

“Dad”-Taeyeon called for Mr. Kim he quickly turn his attention to his daughter. “Who’s he?”-Taeyeon asked her father instead of Jessie who just happen to be right in front of her. Jessie just looked at her while holding Stephano’s hand. “I’m here you know”-Jessie didn’t like Taeyeon’s attitude one bit.

 

 

 “His my----“-Stephano was interrupted by Jessie. “I’m his b---“-Jessie was also interrupted. “Brother”-Mr. Kim finish the sentence for the ‘boys’. “Brother?”-Taeyeon was suspicious especially because they looked nothing alike. “For real or just pretend?”-Taeyeon asked curious. “Pretend”-Jessie smirks at Taeyeon who furrow her eye brows at the ‘boy’.

 

 

“Wait! No way------ that means his going to stay with us too!? Dad the room isn’t even big enough for two people is hard enough I have to share with M—Stephano now with that too”-Taeyeon shouted at her father for the first time, she was just to pissed off about her privacy being invaded. Yuri had wide open she knew she that sh*t was about to get down but she never thought Taeyeon would talk to her dad like that.

 

 

 “That thing has a name”-Jessie spoke but Taeyeon ignore ‘him’. “Yes Taengoo he will stay with us too, and let this be the last time you talk to me like that.”-Mr. Kim kept his cool it hurt him how his daughter reacted towards him but he also understood what Taeyeon must be going through right now. “I’m sorry”-Taeyeon looked down to the floor after she realized what she had done.

 

 

“Don’t worry I can sleep outside if my presence bothers you that much, I don’t mind as long as I can be close to Stephano I don’t care.”-Jessie winks at Stephano. “Oh you~”-Stephano blushes and hit Jessie’s chest in a playful way then laughs. “Good there is a sofa at the bait shop have fun freezing to death”-Taeyeon said lastly before she walked away, she looked so mad she could have killed the two ‘boys’ at the same time with her hands.

 

 

Taeyeon walked towards Yuri who was now starting at Jessie until Jessie turn to look at Yuri as well. Yuri almost immediately turns to look at Taeyeon she jumped off the car. Taeyeon got inside the car without saying a word Yuri looked back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter