♕ TAEYEON/YURI ♕

♕ The Princess Protection Program ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


THIS STORY TAKES PLACE IN A

 

 FICTIONAL PLACE IN SOUTH KOREA.

 

MAGIC

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE PRINCESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

 

 

 

Beep.beep.beep.beep.beep.beep.beep beep.beep. An alarm clock could be heard filling the silence in the room. "ARRG!! SHUT UP!"-The annoyed Shorty hit the clock hard turning it off.

 

 

"YEAH!! And STAY QUITE!"-She threatens the clock as if the alarm could hear her. She went back to sleep not caring about the warning.

 

 

10 minutes pass and she was still sleeping, not bothering to get ready for school. Suddenly her phone started ringing almost making the same annoying sound as her alarm. This time though she opens her eyes quickly and took the phone to answer it.

 

 

"DAD?"-The sleep girl smile happily

 

 

"Ahh....no sorry Taengoo is just me"-The girl said awkwardly from the other line.

 

 

"Oh Yul...is just you *poker face*.....so what do you want?"-Taeyeon went back to her annoyed self.

 

 

"Well good morning to you to Taeyeon."-Yuri was trying to sound as happy as possible to annoy the Shorty even more.

 

 

"Yeah....great morning"-Taeyeon was being sarcastic.

 

 

"What's wrong Taeyeon...why are you so cranky this morning?"-Yuri asked.

 

 

"Ugh!.....I didn't get much sleep last night"-Taeyeon answer scratching her head.

 

 

"Aigoo.....did you keep playing zombies after I left?"-Yuri was glaring at her phone as if it was Taeyeon's face and she could see her.

 

 

"Don't look at me like that!....I was only going to play for a few minutes but then I got invited into a party and it was so fun~~"-Taeyeon smile remembering all the zombies she had kill playing the game.

 

 

"Well is it fun now?"-Yuri asked

 

 

"*Sigh* NOoo~~~ T_T"-Taeyeon let her head lay lazily on the bed.

 

 

"HAHAHA.....yeah I didn't think so...your too obsessed with zombies dude"-Yuri said.

 

 

"You are too!"-Taeyeon sticks her tongue out teasing Yuri.

 

 

"I know what you are doing and you better stop........and yes I like playing but I have limits you don't"-Yuri said putting her shoes on.

 

 

Taeyeon was now falling asleep again, while Yuri was finishing getting ready "Taeyeon?"-Yuri calls her shorty friend thinking she had fallen asleep.

 

 

There was silence from the other line "YAH!!! WAKE UP!!! YOU LAZY BUM!!"-Yuri yelled making Taeyeon jump a little.

 

 

"OoW~~~"-Taeyeon rub her ears in pain.

 

 

 

"Get up Taengoo we have a test today....you can't miss school and you know your dad will be mad if you do"-Yuri reason.

 

 

"Yeah, yeah I know"-Taeyeon sat up on the corner of the bed, she looked back her comfortable bed being tempted to lay down and sleep again.

 

 

"Don't even think about it dude"-Yuri threaten from the other line knowing what her best friend's silence meant.

 

 

"Is scary how much we know each other."-Taeyeon laughs along with Yuri on the other line.

 

 

"*chuckle* Maybe we are meant for each other"-Yuri said scratching the back of her head.

 

 

Taeyeon burst into laughter, while Yuri only remain silence waiting for Taeyeon to stop laughing and say something but Taeyeon wouldn't stop and she was getting annoyed now.

 

 

"Your mean and annoying sometimes Taengoo"-Yuri said almost in a whisper

 

 

"HAHAHA.....What?"-Taeyeon asked

 

 

"Nothing...anyways get up you have 30 minutes to get ready"-Yuri said

 

 

"*pouting* Yeah, yeah....I'll get ready"-Taeyeon said looking back the bed.

 

 

"Stop looking at the bed and get your lazy bum up! Already....you're going to be late for school"-Yuri scolded.

 

 

"*sigh* Fine"-Taeyeon got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. 

 

 

"Good.....get ready I'll talk you later okay Taengoo?"-Yuri said

 

 

"*yaws* I'll see you later Yul."-Taeyeon hangs up the phone.

 

 

After she hang up with Yuri Taeyeon took her clothes off and got in the shower. She started singing Missing you like crazy~ and dancing a little. She took a 10 minute short shower, because she was already late.

 

 

Taeyeon got of the shower and dried herself up with her blue towel. After she was done she hanged it up and walked to her room. She went directly to her closet put ever favorite blue t-shirt that had a PlayStation 3 controller and black shorts and a black cap with blue converse to complete her look.

 

 

"I look awesome"-Taeyeon complemented herself and smile dorkly.

 

 

She walked to her kitchen and got herself some milk to drink, from the window she saw a car coming in and head to the bait shop. Taeyeon quickly got her stuff and run to the shop.

 

 

When she got there she saw that the customer was none other than Kim Kai the king of the school, she gave him a small smile then bows. Kai however did not even bother to greet her.

 

 

"So?"-Taeyeon asked waiting for him to say something

 

 

"Uh...I need bait"-He said arrogantly

 

 

Taeyeon looked at him with a weird expression, it was this kind of people she hated the most Princesses and Princes who are use to the world being given to them. It annoyed Taeyeon a lot but she had to be nice to the customers.

 

 

"Of course"-Taeyeon said before going to the get some live bait for Kai to take.

 

 

Taeyeon came back with bag of worms "Are this okay?"-Taeyeon asked

 

 

"Perfect"-Kai smile handsomely.

 

 

"Cool...that would be 16,983 Won"-Taeyeon said waiting for Kai to pay up. He got his wallet out and saw that he didn't have enough.

 

 

"Ahhh ....it seems have forgotten my money at home."-He said while playing with his hair in a y way.

 

 

Taeyeon notice his fail attempts to act y in front of her so she would give him the bait for free, she was trying not to laugh at him. "Hmmm how about you give me a ride to school for a week and we're even"-Taeyeon said with a smile on her face.

 

 

"Alright..."-Kai walked with the bait bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter