♕ Secrets ♕

♕ The Princess Protection Program ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 MONTH LATER: STEPHANO & JESSIE

 

"We'll be right back handsome boys~."-Krystal smile at Stephano who was looking at Jessie right in front of 'him'. Krystal She left with Uee to get some ice scream for the four of them. Jessie was staring at Stephano.

 

 After Krystal and Uee were far away from them, she finally spoke. "Just say something! I'm tired of you looking at me like that the whole month."-Stephano looked annoyed.

 

"You already know what I think, I said it a million times already."-Jessie said without any care still having an expressionless face. "You still think she's using us?"-Stephano asked, Jessie just rolled her eyes at her.

 

"Tiffany that's out of the question. Even if I know Yuri is with Taeyeon. Now that I have been thinking about it more, I can't stop thinking about her. I haven't talk to her in a month last time I tried she ignored me for hanging out with Krystal and Uee."-Jessie sigh loudly.

 

"She's not using us, she likes me and---"-Jessie cut Tiffany off. "----but you don't, stop pretending like you suddenly don't care about Taeyeon and you care about Krystal you're so stubborn I swear."

 

"I don't and what for? she's with Yuri, you said it yourself is better not to get in between two people."-Tiffany smirks.

 

"Oh---- so does you getting in between Kai and Krystal doesn't count according to you right?"-Jessie asked. "-----because Jessie, it was her choice."-Tiffany simply answer. "Thanks for getting me into this too by the way."-Jessie said sarcastically.

 

"I thought you would be okay with it?"-Tiffany answer. "No you didn't you were hurt and when you are, you get stubborn. You knew I wouldn't say no after you said yes, she seems nice and all but I still like Yuri."

 

Stephano looked at Krystal and Uee who were now walking back to them, she then looked at Jessie but didn't say another word. "Hey what's with the faces?"-Krystal asked looking at Stephano and Jessie having the same expressionless face while staring at each other.

 

Stephano looked at her and smile. "Nothing, everything is alright."-Stephano looked at Jessie. "Yeah is perfect."-Jessie answer sarcastically with a fake smile towards her friend.

 

BAEKHYUN:

 

Baekhyun was walking towards the library lazily by himself. "Hey Mrs. Jeup, where can I find easy and fast reading information about small islands around here online?"-Baek asked the librarian.

 

She looked at him up and down. "Another report I see, is it do tomorrow perhaps?"-Mrs. Jeup asked. "How you know?"-Baek asked with a smile and a nodded. "Just an educated guess."-The librarian answer, Baek would usually come to the library at least once a month for help a day before homework was do.

 

"Here"-Mrs. Jeup wrote a web page he could use to learn about islands around the area so he could finish his report. "Thank you."-He bows then goes to find a computer so he can get started on it.

 

30 minutes had pass and he was doing his best to find interesting facts about islands but nothing was coming up to be good for a report, until he saw Jeju island. "'A small kingdom rule by the royal family.' This seems cool."-Baekhyun click on it so he could read more.

 

Baekhyun started reading more about the island and about the royal family as well. At the end of the article he had learn about the king and about his only daughter who was soon suppose to take over the thrown and how she went missing a while back just below was a picture of Princess TIFFANY HWANG.

 

"The princess looks just like, wait no way it can't be."-Baekhyun was observing the picture not believing what he was thinking. He decided to do a comparison and went to Krystal's IG, he found a picture she had taken with Stephano then put then side to side with the Tiffany Hwang one.

 

"It's a match! No way...... Kai is going to love this."-Baekhyun printed the whole page with the picture and all the information so he could show it to Kai later. The whole time he had a smirk on his face.

 

LATER:

 

"Kai!"-Baek shouted from behind his friend who was observing Krystal from a far. Kai looked back at Baekhyun who seem to be tired from running, "What is it?"-Kai asked not really interested.

 

"I got it!"-Baekhyun said. "What are you talking about?"-Asked Kai confused. "I found a way you can take down Stephano, or I should say Tiffany Hwang."-Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter