♕ Giving Up ♕

♕ The Princess Protection Program ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TIFFANY AND JESSICA:

 

"SAY WHAT!? Are you nuts?"-Tiffany hit Jessica on the head after her friend had told her about her future plans. "YAH! Don't say it like is a bad thing. I need to know Tiffany I don't want to fool myself. So I'm going to do it."-Jessica pouted.

 

 

"You can't tell her the truth about----you know."-Tiffany didn't say it because someone might hear them. "Okay----I'll make you a deal I'm going to just ask her but if she doesn't answer I will tell her, the end."-Jessica then walked away to the cafeteria.

 

 

Tiffany didn't know what to say at that moment anymore, she just follow Jessica behind. She was worried this genius idea of her friend would go bad but she knew she couldn't stop her. Jessica looked back at her after a while. "Tiffany even if I tell her, I'm sure Yuri won't snitch on us. She's already keeping our secret. So far she hasn't told anyone why the hell would it change if she knew the other truth?"

 

 

"What if she tells Taeyeon?"-Tiffany asked worried. Jessica looked at her weird. "If she does great! that way the shorty will know and fall madly in love with you, the end."-Jessica laugh.

 

 

Tiffany kicked Jessica's , the other girl just laugh and kept walking. " I wish that could be true. But I'm scared I rather her not know."-Tiffany smile sadly. Jessica looked at her. "Let's just go, I'm hungry. "

 

 

CAFETERIA:

 

 

"Taengoo wait up why you moving so fast?"-Yuri asked lazy. "I'm not! you're moving slow. Hurry up! I want to get lunch quickly before more people come.". Yuri looked at the line in front of her. "Ugh...too long, I'll just wait for you at the table I'm not hungry anyways."-Yuri walked away while Taeyeon kept walking.

 

 

Taeyeon got in the line and grabbed a plate to get some food when she heard to familiar names being called. "Hey Stephano and Jessie, come here!."-It was Krystal not far from Taeyeon who was shouting. Taeyeon turn her attention to her then Stephano who was walking towards her. "Hey Taeyeon."-Stephano them turn to Krystal and just waved at her.

 

 

"Hi, why you keep ignoring her? -whispers- I wouldn't~"-Taeyeon asked and whisper the last part so it wouldn't reach Stephano's ears. Stephano was a little confused from that question. "I am not, what makes you think I am?"-Stephano asked. "Well she was calling you and you ignore her. So now she's coming here. Great."-Taeyeon roll her eyes.

 

 

 

"What?"-Stephano looked in front of him. "Hey cutie I was calling you to come over to the front of the line, I'm sure you just didn't understand me right?"-Krystal smile sweetly, she knew from a distance there were two pairs of eyes who wouldn't stop looking at her angry.

 

 

"Oh yeah.....sorry I just---- well I was with Taeyeon."-Stephano said. "Who?"-Krystal asked. Stephano looked at her weird them at Taeyeon. "Taeyeon -points at her-."-At that moment Taeyeon decided to leave the line and walked away. Yuri who was sitting down waiting for Taeyeon at a table saw her shorty friend walking out of the cafeteria so she immediately went after her.

 

 

Jessie who was walking towards Yuri stopped on her tracks when she saw Yuri going after Taeyeon, she looked back to see Stephano looking towards the exit door while Krystal was grabbing her hand. "-sigh- Damn it!."-Jessie walked to Stephano.

 

 

"Dude what happen?"-Jessie asked Stephano who looked like a depressed puppy. "I'm not sure."-Stephano said. "Excuse us."-Jessie said then dragged Stephano away from Krystal.

 

 

"Stop Jessie I don't know just find out yourself."-Tiffany said disappointed she didn't have the energy to go after Taeyeon like she had all this time. "I'm disappointed you gave up this easy!"-Jessie said she them walked the other way.

 

 

"JESSIE!"-Uee came from behind and hugged Jessie, she felt really uncomfortable. "Hi---- got to go bye!"-Jessie kept moving not looking back. Uee looked at Krystal sad, her 'friend' looked at her angry.

 

 

"Come Stephano to the front of the line where you belong."-Krystal dragged Stephano with her, she follow without a care the sadness in her heart was breaking her spirit. As for Krystal, she was happier than ever now that Stephano was doing what she wanted 'him' to do.

 

 

TAE AND YUL:                               

 

 

"What happen this time?"-Yuri was sitting behind Taeyeon and hugging her, the shorty just lean back into Yuri's embrace. If someone who didn't know them saw them they would automatically assume they were something more than friends.

 

 

Taeyeon didn't answer Yuri's question, she closed her eyes thinking to herself. "Come on.... what hurt my little Taengoo this time?"-Yuri , Taeyeon found that a little weird but actually cute at the same time and couldn't help to laugh at her. Tae open her eyes and fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter