♕ The End ♕

♕ The Princess Protection Program ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

4 MONTH'S LATER:

 

 

"Taengoo wake up."-Mr. Kim went inside Taeyeon's room to wake her up. Since there was no response from the girl he open the door and saw Taeyeon sleeping peacefully. He went closer and threw water at her face. "AAAH! DAD!"-Taeyeon falls off the bed and lands flat on her face.

 

"Sorry Taengoo but I need your help early today."-Mr. Kim smile at her. "Hmmm......Will it be long?"-Taeyeon asked while looking at the clock it was 7:15 am. "Not long why?"-He asked.

 

"I need to call someone at 9 in the morning."-Taeyeon walk to the bathroom to change quickly so she wouldn't waste too much time. She came back about two minutes later ready to go help her dad. "READY!"-Taeyeon shouted.

 

"YAH! I'M SLEEPING SHUT IT SHORTY!"-Someone screams from behind Taeyeon which scared both of them. "Oh *chuckle* my bad princess I forgot you were still sleeping."-Taeyeon said while looking back at the annoyed girl.

 

"Would you like to come with us Jessica?"-Mr. Kim asked. Jessica open her eyes to look at Mr. Kim. "No thank you Mr. Kim I'm good."-She then went back to sleep, Taeyeon just chuckle before she went out of the room along with her dad.

 

After graduating school months ago Taeyeon had no real interest in going to college since she found every single job not suitable for her taste. She felt like if she choose something she would regret it later so her father had giving her one year to think about what she really wanted to do. Although that meant she had to help with the bait shop all day long and a lot more than before.

 

2 hours after they went to get bait to sell Taeyeon and her father were coming back with plenty. They went to the shop and began to organize everything, many people were already waiting for them to buy. They both hurry up and sold a lot of what they had just brought.

 

Taeyeon looked at the clock the moment she finally had some free time. She saw it was 9:36 am already she freak out inside. "Dad! I'm 36 minutes late!"-Taeyeon looked at her dad with puppy eyes. "It's alright Taengoo I got this go on."-He smile at her then Taeyeon started running back to the house.

 

Taeyeon rushed to her computer where Jessica was sitting down and laughing with someone. "YAH!"-Taeyeon pushed Jessica away and sat down in front of her computer. "I'm---so--so-sorry~"-Taeyeon said breathing heavily. "Taetae~ what happen you? You look dirty."-The smiling princess did a cute disgusted face.

 

"I had to help Dad, I'm sorry Fany."-Taeyeon chuckle and mocked the girl making a cute degusted face herself. "You go take a shower then."-Tiffany laugh along with Taeyeon. "I will after, right now I want to talk to you."-The atmosphere suddenly became silent.

 

"I miss you Taetae"-Tiffany had a sad smile on her face now. "Me too, I wish you could come and visit every time Jessica comes to see Yuri."-Suddenly a loud voice came from behind. "YURI!"-Jessica runs to hug her Yuri who just had come in the room.

 

"For my ears sake! Get out!"-Taeyeon grabbed whatever was on that table and hit Jessica on the back of the head, Jessica turn around looked at Taeyeon angry. "I'll see you later Taengoo. Oh and HI TIFFANY!"-Yuri shouted then she left with Jessica before her best friend and her girlfriend started a war.  

 

Taeyeon turn her attention back at Tiffany to see the girl laughing at what just happen between the three of them. "One thing you are really lucky about is that you don't have to endure that every time she comes here."-Taeyeon chuckle.  "I wouldn't mind as long as I would get to be there with you."-Tiffany smile shyly this time.

 

"*smile* In that case it would be worth enduring those two crazy things."-Taeyeon got closer to the web cam. "Your hair is a lot longer now, Stephano is slowing disappearing."-Taeyeon said remembering the old days. "Yeah it is. So Taetae have you thought about what you wanted to do?"

 

"I have but I'm not sure if is what I really want."-Taeyeon sighs. "I see, if you are not sure then keep thinking about it until you find your true passion....... *smile* Tae I got to go, I have to go to town today sorry I can't stay longer."-Tiffany gave her an apologetic smile.

 

"It's my fault I should have been here earlier, I'll see you next time we talk. I'll miss you Tiffany."-Taeyeon waves at the princess, Unknowingly Tiffany had spark something inside Taeyeon but she chose to keep it to herself for now.

 

 

"I'll see you Taetae, I'll miss you."-Tiffany waves back at her before going offline. Taeyeon sighs after she no longer saw her, she stayed just staring at the screen for a few seconds. "I love you."-Taeyeon finally got off the computer and turn it off, she run back to the shop to see if her dad still needed help.

 

7 MONTHS LATER:

 

As time went by Tiffany and Taeyeon had become more distance due to their busy schedules, Tiffany was doing her best to make sure everyone in her Kingdom were happy and healthy so she never have time to take a vacation in order to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter