♕ The Prince/ss ♕

♕ The Princess Protection Program ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



THE PRINCESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

 

"I'm Ti---Miyoung.....Hwang Miyoung"-Miyoung answer a little bit nervous because she almost gave out her real identity.

 

"Really? *raising eye brow* because I get the sense you don't really know"-Taeyeon said looking at the 'boy' suspiciously.

 

"Of course I am sure what makes you think that I am not?"-Miyoung asked nervously thinking Taeyeon had discover her secret, but still try to keep her cool just in case.

 

"I don't know....I guess you just didn't seem sure that's all *shrugs*"-The Shorty answer carelessly. After that there was a long silence between the two.

 

Until Miyoung decided to ask the Shorty a question that she had in mind since the moment the other girl had come in the room."So who are you?"-Miyoung asked crossing her arms.

 

The Shorty shook her head as she woke up from her daze. "Kim Taeyeon.........wait a minute I'm the one asking questions here"-Taeyeon raise her voice at the 'boy' in front of her.

 

Miyoung raise her eye brow at the Shorty in confusion. "Why can I ask questions?"-Miyoung asked the other mad.

 

Taeyeon laugh a little before answering. "Because this is my house, my room and you are a stranger......speaking of my room what in the world are you doing here?"-Taeyeon asked her looking around her room as if making sure nothing was missing.

 

Miyoung furrow her eyes brows while looking at Taeyeon it was obvious she was super mad."Your room?...... Mr. Kim said this was my room...."-Miyoung cross her arms in a girly manner forgetting that she was suppose to act like a boy.

 

Taeyeon chuckle seeing the 'boy' acting so girly."Wow! come down Diva"-Taeyeon flip her hair and snap her fingers making fun of the girly 'boy' in front of her.

 

Miyoung notice her position and fixed herself to a more manly pose feeling embarrassed. "YAH! I don't do that"-Miyoung said angrily crossing her arms.

 

Taeyeon looked at Miyoung down then up checking her out. "Sure...... you don't...."-Taeyeon said sarcastically eyeing the new visitor.

 

Miyoung sat back down and glare at Taeyeon before turning herself to look out the window angry and annoyed at the Shorty who wouldn't stop making fun of her. Taeyeon smile in victory then left out of the room to look for her father so he could give her an explanation about why Miyoung was here and why he had given the 'boy' her room. "I'll be back!"-Taeyeon glared at Miyoung then walked out of the door.

 

"You're excuse"-Miyoung said not turning back to look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon froze on the spot for a few seconds before turning around "I'm excuse?.........Darn it!......*turns around*  his prince I knew it!!!!"-Taeyeon said to herself walking away angrily.

 

TAEYEON AND DAD:

 

"Dad!!"-Taeyeon came out to meet her father who was catching some bait to sell. She was really happy to see him but she was too mad about the 'boy' in her room at the moment.

 

"Hey Taengoo"-Her father smile happy to see his daughter once she was close to him, he hugged her glad to see she was okay.        

 

"Don't you Taengoo me sir..........who's that in MY room, Please don't tell me his a prince"-Taeyeon asked with a displeased expression, hoping her father answer's would be a NO.

 

"*sigh* Look Taengoo.....sh....he will be staying here a while okay. Look I'm sorry but he wouldn't want to go anywhere without me.......she only trust me"-Mr. Kim said not realizing she just called Miyoung a 'she'.

 

"She?"-Upon hearing the word 'she' Taeyeon raise her eye brow suspicious at her father. Who reacted quickly with a lie "I meant he....... I'm a bit Tired Taeyeon"-Mr. Kim smile.

Taeyeon didn't want to get into much so she just let it go."So is he going to stay in my room?"-The Shorty asked for confirmation. "Well we don't have any more rooms Taengoo. So yes he will"-Her father continue to pick up bait.

 

"What about yours? You're both male.........why do I get to be stuck with that guy?"-Taeyeon pouted.

 

"His a good boy okay.........he won't be staying that long"-Her father came close to Taeyeon and hugged her. "*sigh* But why can he stay with you?"-Taeyeon  kept insisting.

 

"*chuckle* Just go with it and share your room be a good gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter