Official

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

The dinner with Mr Kim doesn’t end up well. She got drunk after the man invited her for drinking. Not sure how much did she drink but thankfully Mr Kim is not that drunk yet. Yujin probably stress out about everything that makes her drink too much. 

 

“Mrs Jung. Can you help Yujin going upstairs? I don’t think we should send her back home in this condition.” He asked the housekeeper.

 

“Okay sir. But, which room should I bring her?”

 

“Hmm just bring her to Minju’s.” She nodded and smile. This is actually the first time she have to bring someone drunk into  a room. Never in her life, witnessing her boss would give permission easily for someone that he just knew to step in this house.

 

Slowly, the maid help Yujin walk to Minju’s room. 

 

Minju is currently studying on the desk. Did she try to study? Yes. But did she focused? No. Everything happened so fast that she is trying to endure it. However a sudden noise from outside distracted her.

 

What did she do is she is just walking quietly until reach the door. And try to listen. Minju perking through the door. Seeing Yujin talking to the maid. Drunk?

 

Before arrive to Minju’s room. Yujin suddenly talking.

 

“Yah. Where am I? Who are you?” Mrs Jung just ignoring her and still struggling. “Oh are you try to seduce me? You know.. I like someone but she ignored me. I don’t mind if you want to spend time with me tonight.” Yujin smirk.

 

“This kid, how can you do that. It is still early to give up.” 

 

“What are you saying? Why should I continue trying so hard if it didn’t bring me any benefit?” She is still drunk. Indeed.

 

Mrs Jung was stopped by Minju who is just went out from her room. 

 

“Let me bring her to my room myself. You should rest.” Of course she heard everything. 

 

“Alright. Be careful.” The middle age woman said and excuse herself. 

 

“Yah you. Oh I know you. You look like someone that I like.” Minju just keep quiet. “I never liked someone this much. I never liked someone truthfully. But when I did, I got hurt. Maybe that’s my punishment.” Yujin mumbles but clear enough for Minju to heard that.

 

Minju put the taller girl laying on the bed. She might want to try study a bit. Yes a bit. But nah. She can’t. Yujin pulled her before she could go to her desk which makes her fall beside the girl. 

 

As soon as Minju realizes that, Yujin is already pinned her onto her bed. Of course she is still shock. And she did not move. Yujin smile. 

 

“Do you think I am really drunk?” She smirk. Yujin knows that she couldn’t easily enter the room because the other girl is still mad. Should I say, she tried another trick? And it was a success.

 

“What if you’re not?” Minju boldly said. Does she actually expect something? Maybe yes. 

 

“Then, can I?” 

 

(I am aware that there are young readers here. So, I won’t write it.)

 

It was not in Yujin’s plan actually. But it has been done. It’s not like she did it without permission. This is the first time she ever asked first. Obviously before this she didn’t. 

 

Minju woke up to see an empty bed beside her. She checked herself and cursed. 

 

“Oh . I must have lost my mind.” She got up and picked up the clothes on the floor. While walking, she take the chance to look at the clock. “Oh my gosh!” Yes she is late. She shouldn’t do it last night. Just why. Quickly, she took a bath and get ready.

 

Minju going out from her bedroom and heading downstairs. Only to realize that Yujin is having a breakfast with her dad. 

 

“Oh Minju, come here.” Me Kim said that.

 

“Sorry dad, I already late. Is the car ready? I should leave now. Love you!”. She is not looking at Yujin and just make a way to the front door. Not even a glance. Make a guess. Is she still angry? Impossible. Is she being shy? Probably.

 

“Oh sorry uncle, I think we should go together. Thank you for the food!” Yujin said to the man and he just nodded. She excused herself politely before rushed outside.

 

//

 

“Yah yah. Wait. Let’s go together.” Yujin ran towards Minju who is about to get into the car.

 

“No thanks.” 

 

“Y-yah!” Minju ignored the other girl and just hop into the backseat of the car. The driver is still outside. Without her realizing, Yujin actually asked the driver’s permission to let her drive today. Which means, she left her motorcycle there. 

 

Minju is still didn’t noticed that until Yujin say something on their way. It is because she just focusing on her phone instead of the road.

 

“Hmm so, do you always look this pretty?” Yujin playfully said that.

 

“What the.. yah! Why are you here?” It is really frustrating. “Drop me off now.”

 

“Let me ask you something. I was so confused right now.” All she got is a death glare from the girl behind her. “Why are you acting like this. I thought I already made up to you. Tell me the reason now.”

 

“Do you always push someone to answer your questions?”

 

“Maybe?” Of course the answer should be yes. It is always her job to make the person answer her. “Can you just answer me?”

 

“What kind of answer do you want?”

 

“Everything. Please.”

 

“Do you think I am still mad after all that we did last night? I must be crazy if I did it when I hate you.” 

 

“Alright. I understand. So what was the reason.” Yujin smirk actually knowing the answer. She just wanna tease the other girl.

 

“Why it suddenly feel so long to arrive.”

 

“Oh so you try to change the subject Minju-ssi? Tell me, you are still shy in front of me?” That makes the brunette blush so much. 

 

“Shut up or drop me off here.” Yujin really stopped the car by the roadside. “What are you doing?”

 

“I am not planning to stop talking. So yeah, I am just thinking if you wanna grab a taxi or bus? At this hour, it seems a bit hard.”

 

“I hate you.” We all could agree thay actually they like each other. But Minju is just playing hard to get. And Yujin just never give up.

 

“Says someone who just have a long night with the person she hates.” Yujin got her hand smacked from the person at the back.

 

///

 

“Oh stay.” Yujin said and open the door for Minju. The brunette just sigh. “Here babe.” 

 

“Why are you blocking me?” The taller girl currently stops Minju from moving. Yujin pinned her against the car.

 

“Where is my morning kiss?” She offered her lips but only got a pushed from the girl. “Yah wait.”

 

“What?”

 

Yujin bring her face closer. “Did you.. forgot to cover your neck?”

 

“Oh ! Why did you just tell me now?” She noticed how other students passing by just watching them.

 

“You don’t want to talk to me at home.” Yujin laugh. “Alright relax, do you always have any make up or a scarf with you?”

 

“Oh I think I have a scarf left in the car.” She tries to open the car door but it is locked. “Yah, open it or give me the key.”

 

“Hmm should I? Give me a kiss first.” 

 

“Why are you obsessed with that? Please I have class this morning.”

 

“Well, I already give you options.” She really got not time right now so she just give a quick peck on the cheek.

 

“Yah, who said on the cheek?” Minju couldn’t get to say anything because Yujin is faster. The taller girl grab her face and giving her a quite long kiss. It’s not just a peck. And it’s not like they are in private. There are literally students walking here and there. “See it’s not that hard. Starting from now, I want you to be my girlfriend. Not a scandal or a fake one. Can you?” Yujin said softly.

 

Not sure what have been into Minju but she just nods. “Y-yes” Yujin smile in happiness and gladly open the door for her. “W-what?” She just realized it but it’s too late.

 

Yujin get into the car after seeing Minju away. The brunette actually not sure why Yujin is heading out of campus at time like this. So she decided to call instead of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter